It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Things That Are Fake......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull
Yeah.
But Goldens are retrievers. Better than labs. Much. Best dogs.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

True enough. I've always lumped them together for some odd reason...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
Top 10 Things That Are Fake in life, but that tptb would like you to believe are real:

1) Money. (not real. It's completely fake)

2) Space and the moon landings

3) New -clear weapons (not enough hard evidence that they're real)

4) Elections. (all decided well in advance)

5) Education (dumbs down not improves smarts)

6) Health Care (what care, it's there to kill not preserve life)

7) World wars: they were planned out and carried out in mutual agreement between nations, to expand the tyrnny of tptb

8) your go....

9) your go....

10) your go....

Am I right or am I right???

You should believe what you want to believe, everyone does anyways, right?

I don't know any experts on reality other than what makes sense to me personally. I don't give a flying f'ck if anyone agrees, because, it doesn't matter anyways.

Let me leave you with one quote on which to ponder...

The 3 dimensional plane is just an illusion of Electrons Protons and Neutrons buzzing around at break neck speed creating the illusion of MATTER TIME and SPACE.

If you disagree, it's ok no loss right, if you do, all the more interesting.

That's it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
Top 10 Things That Are Fake in life, but that tptb would like you to believe are real:

1) Money. (not real. It's completely fake)

2) Space and the moon landings

3) New -clear weapons (not enough hard evidence that they're real)

4) Elections. (all decided well in advance)

5) Education (dumbs down not improves smarts)

6) Health Care (what care, it's there to kill not preserve life)

7) World wars: they were planned out and carried out in mutual agreement between nations, to expand the tyrnny of tptb

8) your go....

9) your go....

10) your go....

Am I right or am I right???

money is fake.... it's 1's and 0's on a hard drive. There's no money at the bank, if you haven't figured that out. Why have 1's and 0's on a hard drive. At least have the paper. Even better have something like gold and silver for the bulk of your money. 1's and 0's on a hard drive for the bulk of you money is so stupid and dangerous.

Space..... no one has been there but 150 freemasons. Well I don't believe them. They're a bunch of lyers towing the Nwo agenda.

New Clear.....There's really no evidence that they're real. Actually the evidence points to them being fake. They're just a tool to create the cold war and scare people into believeing that they're gonna die at any moment. A massive hypnotic mind f**k that tptb played on the world for over 40 years. Where people where terrified that they had no future. Talk about a well devised way to brainwash and control the masses through artificially created fear tactics. oh no your gonna die.....BOOOOO!!! Strange how there's no debree in the hyroshima aftermath photos. It's all just barren land. What happened to all the materials? STuff would have gotten knocked over it wouldn't have just disappeared. That size devide wouldn't have been powerful enough. to dustify a full city. But the photos show that. It's so fake. The survivor accounts also tell a different tail. They say first that most lived, and that there was "debree". The photos show no debree what so ever. Huge descrepency there.

Elections..... The voting machines are rigged to determine the candidate they want to win gets the win. Your vote get turffed.

Education.... just educates people to learn to become the slave class. destroys their critical thinking ability.

healthcare..... desgned to kill not to prevent death or prolong health. At least in western medicine. Most everything they do is designed to kill or mame.

world wars...... designed to just institue endless laws and prop up the nwo agenda. Order out of cahos. It's on the dollar bills. It was all carefully planned out in detail. Hitler never died in any bunker. That was a bad looking body double that was burnt. The real hiter was able to retire either on an resort island for vip's or in south america in some small town.

Justice....... it's totally fake. It's just a money making scheme. It's not justice it's tyranny and oppression. There's no justice it's all just about making money off the sheeple.

-----------------------------------

aleister crowley, hitler, and so many of these nwo freaks, they all practiced doing things "backwards". It's the nwo agenda. That everything seems normal and good, but that the hidden underlying agenda is that everything is "backwards" of what it's actually suppose to be. That's why all these things are fake. They're all traps. All backward scams. All arms of the nwo agenda. Any institution you can think of should be avoided at all cost. But we're taught growin up that they're all good and helpful part of society. No way. Not at all. They're desigend to steal, kill, and destroy, and control the masses. Not to help.

edit on 13-7-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Strange how there's no debree in the hyroshima aftermath photos. It's all just barren land. What happened to all the materials? STuff would have gotten knocked over it wouldn't have just disappeared. That size devide wouldn't have been powerful enough. to dustify a full city. But the photos show that. It's so fake. The survivor accounts also tell a different tail. They say first that most lived, and that there was "debree". The photos show no debree what so ever. Huge descrepency there.

using this quoted above to say there are no nuclear weapons, what destroyed the 2 Japanese cities in WW2 then?

Education.... just educates people to learn to become the slave class. destroys their critical thinking ability.

So is this an indication that you are highly educated then?

healthcare..... desgned to kill not to prevent death or prolong health. At least in western medicine. Most everything they do is designed to kill or mame.

yeah tell that to people that survived but were critically injured in a car crash and were saved by this system that is meant to kill them.

Elections..... The voting machines are rigged to determine the candidate they want to win gets the win. Your vote get turffed.

What about a paper ballot?

Space..... no one has been there but 150 freemasons. Well I don't believe them. They're a bunch of lyers towing the Nwo agenda.

Dont forget that they eat babies as well.

The real hiter was able to retire either on an resort island for vip's or in south america in some small town.

Now this is fake or you are downright lying.

Everyone knows Hitler was whisked away to the Nazi moon base.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Your post is not real. Your list is completely fake and you know it.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Ugh i hate flat earthers

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's threads like this that remind me of this video:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You are arguing with someone who believe the moon and the stars and the planets are a projection on a dome and that all scientists and observations made throughout history on stars and planets have been faked in a vast conspiracy that spans centuries and billions of people including current day amatuer astronomers who are all in on it and that nasa is producing and launching billions of dollars of hardware into the sky to keep up apearances but in reality all those rockets and shuttles end up in the ocean and that there is a ring of ice around the earth that is guarded by navy warships no matter how big that ring is supposed to be.

TL;DR

You are arguing with a flat earther. Denying that japan got blown up by nukes is nothing for them in comparison to all the other things they deny.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Strange how there's no debree in the hyroshima aftermath photos. It's all just barren land. What happened to all the materials? STuff would have gotten knocked over it wouldn't have just disappeared. That size devide wouldn't have been powerful enough. to dustify a full city. But the photos show that. It's so fake. The survivor accounts also tell a different tail. They say first that most lived, and that there was "debree". The photos show no debree what so ever. Huge descrepency there.

using this quoted above to say there are no nuclear weapons, what destroyed the 2 Japanese cities in WW2 then?

So is this an indication that you are highly educated then?

yeah tell that to people that survived but were critically injured in a car crash and were saved by this system that is meant to kill them.

What about a paper ballot?

Dont forget that they eat babies as well.

The real hiter was able to retire either on an resort island for vip's or in south america in some small town.

Now this is fake or you are downright lying.

Everyone knows Hitler was whisked away to the Nazi moon base.

what destroyed the 2 Japanese cities in WW2 then?......

They were fire bum ing tons of cities at that time. Hundreds of them. So they likely had done that, a while back. Then they just took pics of it after most everything was burnt up and or removed. Again that's just a theory.

So is this an indication that you are highly educated then?....

I"m not. But I spent over 20 yrs in schools. And 13 different ones. Like what a total joke. Never once was I taught: "think for yourself". Not at all. They're job is to enslave the mind, not free it

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You are arguing with someone who believe the moon and the stars and the planets are a projection on a dome and that all scientists and observations made throughout history on stars and planets have been faked in a vast conspiracy that spans centuries and billions of people including current day amatuer astronomers who are all in on it and that nasa is producing and launching billions of dollars of hardware into the sky to keep up apearances but in reality all those rockets and shuttles end up in the ocean and that there is a ring of ice around the earth that is guarded by navy warships no matter how big that ring is supposed to be.

TL;DR

You are arguing with a flat earther. Denying that japan got blown up by nukes is nothing for them in comparison to all the other things they deny.

I have the right to my opinion don't I. Or do I have to be a good lil slave even on a site like ats. I actually was under the impression when joining that this was where people thought outside the box. Aparently not very much.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
Ugh i hate flat earthers

I never said I was a flat earther. I'm not. I'm a ball earther if anything. I just don't believe in space. Space if flake until I''m shown something other than CGI images from naaaa saaaa who's nothing but a branch of freemasons. Show me 1 space video that isn't cgi. Please do???? I'd love to see something that hasn't been made on someone's computer. Where are those videos??? And the inside the ISS videos are just fake amature hollywood special effects that's been cearly proven.

But some elements of flat earth still make sense. Even though I believe in ball earth. Something just as simple as why hasn't anyone carefully documented all of the south pole??? It's nuts. Like seriously??? And why can't we go see the south pole in detail??? Like the northpole we've done tons and tons of exploration of. We have endless videos and photos etc etc. The south virtually nothing. So that gets you wondering why that is??? That's just one of many areas that have some red flags.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

aparently you're not suppose to or allowed to have your own independant thoughts, not even in ATS. Ummm hello can you say "I'm brainwashed"????

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

you love to post flat earth videos also not all astronauts are fremasons

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Ya because they have a lot of obvious truths to them. My theory on flat earth is that it hasn't all been carefully worked out. Or it could be wrong. However space is fake. NASA actually proved that to anyone with any brains by watching all there fake footage.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Who gives a crap what people say? Either you own your mind or you believe you are owned.

If you're truly awake, then allowing yourself to be brainwashed is now your own choice. If you choose to be brainwashed while aware of it, then you 'whomever' has only themselves to blame.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Just because you think "outside the box" doesn't make you smarter, or more awake, or not brainwashed, or more special than anyone else.

Great you think everything is fake, good for you, that's fine, but when you ignore facts, that's when people start having issues.

Like I asked you on page 1, what was used before LEDS? How come I can see moons around Jupiter with a store bought telescope?

Ignoring people who ask you questions doesn't make you better than them, it makes you look like an ignorant fool, who thinks he's clever by going against the norm.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Where I live , British Columbia, health care is real.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
@ lavatrance.

If you believe everything is fake then that would mean your also "fake" and don't really exist and your talking to computer programming all day long ie, Matrix effect...1's and 0's in a DNA body suit.

If you're really here then that makes everything elce real, whatever people can dream of can come true,, there's many"fake" things in this world but even something fake was made to be real just not in the same way as a genuine item..If you know what i'm getting at?

What if you're right and everything we believe is real is "fake" that would mean the only genuine thing in this world is our Soul in a DNA body suit?..That means we're still real (to a degree) and made what we see all around us is real as much as we know of, ie, money, building's, game's, everything,,, that's our reality and wether it's all fake is for us to determine at a human level of existence right now.

Witch one are You,, Real or fake?
edit on 18-7-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So this is what we have become at ATS?

For the OP you do understand when a bank gets robbed it is for real money...not monopoly money.

When you go to the atm you get real money out of it...when you work and cash your check you get real money back.

Well OP are you even real...because if nothing is real then that includes you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join