It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Things That Are Fake......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
Top 10 Things That Are Fake in life, but that tptb would like you to believe are real:

1) Money. (not real. It's completely fake)

2) Space and the moon landings

3) New -clear weapons (not enough hard evidence that they're real)

4) Elections. (all decided well in advance)

5) Education (dumbs down not improves smarts)

6) Health Care (what care, it's there to kill not preserve life)

7) World wars: they were planned out and carried out in mutual agreement between nations, to expand the tyrnny of tptb

8) your go....

9) your go....

10) your go....

Am I right or am I right???

I am glad you left the last open so we could fill them in.

The only three which could truly fill out your list would be:

8) Air

9) Water

10) Dirt

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

So you're bored and making a summary thread of the last few thread you started, I see.

What do you hope to accomplish?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Just had to ask didn't ya? Just haaad to ask.

Shhh....not so loud, lava may come out of its trance

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Another thing OP, if you spread your fingers apart what's in between?

I think my keyboard...but they are just a bed of contacts sending electrons to my hard drive - electrons aren't real because I can't see them

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Another thing OP, if you spread your fingers apart what's in between?

I think my keyboard...but they are just a bed of contacts sending electrons to my hard drive - electrons aren't real because I can't see them

It's space between Your fingers, OP said space didn't exist (he/she means star's/planets etc) thought I'd give an "example of space" without meaning actual thing,,It's true we all have space between our fingers, one to the other (unless you can't spread your fingers apart?).
edit on 20-7-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I'm wondering what lack of evidence leads you to believe nuclear (new-clear) weapons are not real.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

If they were real why decommission every silo. Plus hardly anyone has seen one even get tested. Plus none after we3 have been used. It was just a way to get the masses fearing the old war.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

This is ludicrous and dare-I-say-it, insulting.

I have a Honours Degree in Industrial Design, a profession that is almost 100% critical thinking. This education has led me to a position as a surgical prosthetic designer, obviously within the medical field. I predominantly 3D print and machine bio-compatible materials to remake peoples joints and bones lost through injury or any number of medical reasons. To say health care is there to kill, is downright moronic. My education, but more importantly; critical thought, has led me into a position where its my job to help people. I have rebuilt patients skulls and faces that have been broken beyond recognition in car accidents, and have been thanked for giving them their life back. This is clearly done for the betterment of their lives, not to kill them.

Without even regarding your other ridiculous points, your opinion is simply wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Well, they haven't decommissioned EVERY silo. And the reason for decommissioning them is directly tied to the rather bright idea of decreasing the overall number of these weapons. The reason they haven't been used since WW2 is because they were a last resort then, and Humanity in general hasn't wanted to repeat that act.
As far as having far too 'few' witnesses, that's also quite a sane reality. Radiation isn't good for living organisms in those quantities. However, during his time in the USN, my grandfather actually did witness a nuclear weapons test in the Pacific. The way he described it to me was awe-inspiring and terrifying. It was the Ivy Mike test. The first H-Bomb.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Badams

I'm not talking so much about trauma care. TC is the only semi legit area. In taking about drugs for one. Also about all these deceases that they claim to be trying to cure. Plus all these ineffective methods they try. Like chemo radiation for cancer for example. They make far more money keeping the deceases alive and well. They make far more money keeping the patients sick for as long as possible. Why would they want to cure anything ? Anyone I've seen who reveals anything about real cures either dies or gets put in jail. It's so fake

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

That H bmb might have been a hologram.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It might have been a sponge cake, too. But I'm not putting money on it.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The earth is either flat or much much larger then we have been told.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Webbed fingers. Hair which moves in all directions. Heart rate lowers in water. Storage of fat.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Space does not exsist. Nothing above 100 miles

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyw72
a reply to: Spacespider

Space does not exsist. Nothing above 100 miles

Obama was...

Felix was

edit on 25-7-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance

If they were real why decommission every silo. Plus hardly anyone has seen one even get tested. Plus none after we3 have been used. It was just a way to get the masses fearing the old war.

why are you hiding your profile?......you are a big talker, who hides behind your mother's skirts of anonymity, it's easy to throw crap out there without taking ownership of it. I believe lavatrance is a fake person
edit on 25-7-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

This is ludicrous and dare-I-say-it, insulting.

I have a Honours Degree in Industrial Design, a profession that is almost 100% critical thinking. This education has led me to a position as a surgical prosthetic designer, obviously within the medical field. I predominantly 3D print and machine bio-compatible materials to remake peoples joints and bones lost through injury or any number of medical reasons. To say health care is there to kill, is downright moronic. My education, but more importantly; critical thought, has led me into a position where its my job to help people. I have rebuilt patients skulls and faces that have been broken beyond recognition in car accidents, and have been thanked for giving them their life back. This is clearly done for the betterment of their lives, not to kill them.

Without even regarding your other ridiculous points, your opinion is simply wrong.

No, he has a point about health care in the US. They use cytotoxic agents they have 'risk management' departments to shield surgery and clinical admissions who are killed by wrong medications or procedures. Doctors kill about 400,000 people a year in misadventure deaths.

It's rumored in China that you only pay the doctor if you aren't healed, there's perks for staying healthy.

Insurance companies, who are in league with HC refuse to pay out, good drugs are declared 'orphan drugs'.

Doctors are paid to prescribe drugs which can kill and they know it (Statins, NSAIDs (cause heart attacks), over prescribe pain meds getting people hooked).

Though your creds are good, you haven't thought carefully about that issue.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

On the contrary, I have thought carefully. The Pharmaceutical world is a completely different beast to "Health care", and should be kept separate. And I am 110% confident in my opinion that the industry is rife with corruption and power-mongering. However, on the "health care system" lets be honest; you haven't got the best health care system in the states, here in Australia it's a different story. I'm only speaking to my experience with the infrastructure I have personally been a part of.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join