It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stefan Molyneux: The Truth About The Alton Sterling and Philando Castile Shootings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Caught wind of this guy from another member. Really good commentary on getting in some of the facts and the failing of MSM.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Youtube is blocked at my work, can you give a summary?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

He goes into the facts surrounding the backgrounds of the two deceased as well as the medias push for more racial tension.

Video Summary:

Within the span of a single week, two black men were killed during encounters with police sparking massive public outrage. The Alton Sterling and Philando Castile shootings were both featured in very graphic and disconcerting viral videos – leading to additional Black Lives Matter protests and nationwide violence against police officers. What are the facts about these shootings? Stefan Molyneux aims to separate the media narrative from reality – what is the truth about the Alton Sterling and Philando Castile shootings?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I listen to Stefan quite often and he's usually spot on with the unmentioned opinions of the 'silent majority', but with a sophisticated philosophers perspective. If you're a conservative looking for your sentiments to be echoed... I highly suggest subscribing to Stefan and Freedomain Radio.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thanks, I'll check it out after work.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
We're living in a "Running Man" esque time. The truth is so murky that it doesn't matter anymore.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

If you're a conservative looking for your sentiments to be echoed.

How comfy and cozy.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I try, TRY! To remain centered. I certainly notice the right leaning but with this guy it's not so overtly spanned. YMMV

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

There doesn't really seem to be an immediate desire to pursue it. (Most of ATS being an exception)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Better to learn from and expand upon wisdom offered, than remain conceded in your own delusions of grandiose.

How sad and unfortunate.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

I got as far as "police have a right to order you", which I think was about 30 seconds in.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Hey! Phage doesn't have delusions of grandiose. It's delusions of grandeur.

Phage also called Helter Skelter at the onset.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

why did the video take so much time to outline every bit of dirt they could on the victims, including searching social media and to smear the witness, Diamond with pictures from social media but did NOT do the same for the cops?

This video seems as biased as the MSM and there certainly seems to be an attempt to kickstart the process of discrediting the witness.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ah a video attempting to smear the victims in order to justify their murders.

OP, in the event of Mr. Castile's murder, do you believe he behaved correctly by announcing to the officer that he was a licensed carrier to the officer?

Do you believe that the officer had a right to shoot him four times and watch him bleed out in front of his family? If so, why?

What part of Mr. Castile's past warranted the discharge of a weapon into a car with a child in the back seat? His speeding tickets? Or the citation for turning on a no turn on red?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Hey! Phage doesn't have delusions of grandiose. It's delusions of grandeur.

Phage also called Helter Skelter at the onset.

It is helter skelter. Who benefits from racial unrest?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

Another thing - the cop admits that the tail light was not busted. It is implied but not stated that the cop wanted to check him out because he had a "wide nose" just like the picture of the armed robber.

Well most black men have wide noses. The dreads aren't mentioned at all.

Are we to believe the "all black people look the same to me" defense.

And what was all that innuendo about how Castille was smoking weed while employed as a cafeteria supervisor. How much contact does a cafeteria supervisor have with kids in a school? And certainly people in far more direct contact with kids smoke weed.

Now this Anton one - yes he was a bad man. but he was on the ground being held down by two cops. From their superior position, if they felt threatened, why did they not shoot his shoulder? Why did they shoot to kill.

I am not buying this video at all. Its a biased attempt to smear the victims and a very credible witness.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

And what was that innuendo about $200,000 being raised for Anton's family?

are we to believe that he got himself killed by a cop as a money making scheme?

or that it is alright that he was shot by a cop because the family is getting money?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Quoted wrong person. delete
iTruthSeeker
edit on 10-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Stopped watching it. What has the amount of children he has got to do with the facts of how and why he died? Nothing. He is painting a picture and it is clear what that picture is (a smeared one in my opinion) so I'll stop watching. Thanks for posting it though there are parts in there that may be of interest to others.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander
Ah a video attempting to smear the victims in order to justify their murders.

OP, in the event of Mr. Castile's murder, do you believe he behaved correctly by announcing to the officer that he was a licensed carrier to the officer?

Do you believe that the officer had a right to shoot him four times and watch him bleed out in front of his family? If so, why?

What part of Mr. Castile's past warranted the discharge of a weapon into a car with a child in the back seat? His speeding tickets? Or the citation for turning on a no turn on red?

Who said Castile had a ccw and a gun on him? Oh the girlfriend? Guess what?, she lied and has already changed her story.
Mike browns witness said his hands were up. Remember that? I just want the truth of the events.

iTruthSeeker

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join