It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stefan Molyneux: The Truth About The Alton Sterling and Philando Castile Shootings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The problem being that the officers involved would know nothing about the suspects' past behavior, and even if they did, they would need to treat each case as being fresh.

They usually will run the plates before approaching a vehicle. Any criminal records of the owner of the vehicle would pop up on their dash computer. I would think if a criminal record pops-up, most officers would be approaching a vehicle with much more caution than if someone had no criminal record.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

how did Steve Moyeau get the criminal records on both men so quick. Did the respective police departments release them to the media? If so...why?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

I can not pretend to know how he gets his information.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Oh now I see!

This OP is basically gossip and has no value whatsoever!

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

If that's what you draw from it run with it champ!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

board.freedomainradio.com...

Within a few seconds of looking in the description looks like I do in fact know where he got his information.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

why did the video take so much time to outline every bit of dirt they could on the victims, including searching social media and to smear the witness, Diamond with pictures from social media

This video seems as biased as the MSM and there certainly seems to be an attempt to kickstart the process of discrediting the witness.

Tired of Control Freaks

but did NOT do the same for the cops?

What are they going to find on the cops facebook and backround? That he just went to a family picnic last week, and has a clean record? I don't think this cops FB is full of gang and drug related material, nor does he have a mile long record, or else he wouldn't be a cop.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 10-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

This is the second shooting for this particular cop in only four years. The vast majority of cops are never involved in a shooting during the course of their entire career.

And if you think cops are non-violent, you should see the stats on how much domestic abuse is suffered by cops wives.

thefreethoughtproject.com...

You think cops are not alcoholics? or drug addicts?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The only place where each mans record could have been obtained is from the police departments.

A very quick smear campaign.

Listen, I am not taking a stand either way here but really...biased propaganda works both ways.

Further, why does it take months to investigate a police shooting but people are routinely charged with days or even hours of a murder?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Further, why does it take months to investigate a police shooting but people are routinely charged with days or even hours of a murder?

That seems to be the latest meme.

First, you seem to be confusing an investigation of a crime with being charged with a crime. But I would think that it may have something to do with making sure a suspect does not flee. Cops don't seem to flee very often. Of course, that could be because they don't expect to be indicted.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Outstanding summary of the real facts in these cases. It's about to the point where, if we are told the person was "innocent, well-liked", etc, we can bank on them being a criminal of some sort, and likely all kinds of guilty.

With all of this data available, there are some folks who owe some other folks apologies, for calling us names and telling us we are wrong, for questioning the propaganda.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: DJW001

The problem being that the officers involved would know nothing about the suspects' past behavior, and even if they did, they would need to treat each case as being fresh.

They usually will run the plates before approaching a vehicle. Any criminal records of the owner of the vehicle would pop up on their dash computer. I would think if a criminal record pops-up, most officers would be approaching a vehicle with much more caution than if someone had no criminal record.

SSShhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you know logic isn't welcome in these discussions?? /sarcasm

Seriously, though, good point, and of course the police would see his records when running the plates. As for the rest, the suspect pic looks like a ringer for this guy; same ears, same jawline, same facial hair, everything. The video shows the gun on his left thigh (reversed on video), which looks quite like the one on the surveillance pictures from the robbery. The girlfriend is seen at a later press conference holding the same sort of cigarettes that were stolen. Not proof, but most interesting.

Anyone buying her narrative needs a Golden Sucker Award. I need a pic for that one!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

It was not because of the wide nose, that was part of it. The license plate matched a BOLO.

iTruthSeeker

No it didn't... can you please cite that?

i.e. somewhere besides conservativetreehouse or other right wing propaganda.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

investigation of a murder is exactly the same as investigation of a police shooting. Same investigative techniques etc. I am not confusing investigation vs charging.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Philandro Castile was a man who had a legitimate job working as a school cafeteria manager. He was never charged with anything more than driving violations. The smear campaign with social media associating him with the Crips is exactly that.

Of course he knows the Crips. He likely grew up in the same neighbourhood and went to the same schools as Crips members! The gang is familiar to him! But there is absolutely zilch evidence that he was a member of the Crips.

Every piece of evidence that he committed an armed robbery is circumstantial! So he happens to look like someone else and I am absolutely positive that the gun manufacturers sell more than 1 gun of a certain type.

Every hear of innocent until proven guilty or is that just for people who didn't get shot by a cop.

It takes quite a bit of nerve to pull off an armed robbery. I doubt that many law abiding people just decide one day to grab their gun and go rob somebody. If Castile had that kind of nerve, I am sure he would have been caught doing something besides making driving errors before now.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

His record is a little more extensive. I also do not think he looks like the robbery suspect. His facial hair has a pretty solid history and doesn't match, also the ears are different.

Now it can be disclosed that Castile, 32, has been pulled over by at least 31 times in the last 14 years since he got his driver's license and charged with a string of misdemeanor violations. The offenses include speeding, failure to wear a seat belt, driving after a revocation, no proof of insurance, improper display of original plate and parking violations. In total police in Minnesota brought 31 cases against Castile, racking up 63 charges for mostly minor traffic offenses - 43 of which he was found guilty or convicted of and has paid out hundreds of dollars in fines.

www.dailymail.co.uk...[edi tby]edit on 11-7-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

ok so he is a bad driver - so what?

That does not make him a criminal.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

www.merriam-webster.com...

That does in fact make him a criminal. Repeat offender even. More importantly, all of that info is displayed to the officer when he runs the plate.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I have had more than 1 parking ticket so I guess I am a criminal as well.

please look at the legal definition of a crime

www.lectlaw.com...

A felony - a SERIOUS offense for which you can receive a penalty of at least 1 year in jail.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

A crime does not equal an felony. Keep reading.

A crime is an offence against a public law. This word, in its most general sense, includes all offences, but in its more limited sense is confined to felony.

From your source.

edit on 11-7-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join