It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Issues Desperate Warning of WWIII

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I think you've completely missed the point here.

Putin did not issue a threat, but a warning to us all. He's warning us about the games NATO is playing.

Why are you gathering troops on borders with Russia? Why?

Are you afraid Russia will invade you? If so, then you must be a illogical person; because, as very well educated and informed members of ATS had already stated, Russia cannot match with NATO. So, if ATS members know this, shouldn't high ranking officers know this as well? If they know, then what's the point of increasing your troops? When I say you, I don't mean you personally.

And if you think there are more important things than this, than I don't know what to tell you. If this kind of behavior continues, things will escalate, and then I'm afraid, it's going to be too late for any of us to stop it.

edit on 708k2016Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: XendorFazem

did someone post Gorbachev's latest warning of cold war turning into hot war?

CNN won't warn us 3 days or 3 hours in advance, it will go blank the moment the nuclear war starts. That may be valid for Moscow Tv as well, but who cares in the West how bad the Russians will suffer? Who cares of anything else than saving his own life in such situation?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Warning about the big bad NATO again... ...and, again. Another one next week, I suppose.

What about this is news? Russian propaganda, much the same as it was when it was the Soviet Union.

...and nothing new from the west, either. Beware the Bear, they're coming to take Europe.

Hasn't happened, because neither side is stupid enough to do it.

They'll make hairy eyeballs at each other, fight a few proxy wars, which are quite bad enough thanks, and declare themselves the winners--of what, they'll leave that for you and I to decide.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Did you even read my post?

This is not nothing. NATO is increasing troops next to Russia's border. I don't understand how's that propaganda, when NATO said they are going to be increasing the size of their troops in Eastern Europe.

And I agree with you. The bear is not out to get us. So, there's no reason to do what NATO is doing right now.

It's just somewhat comforting that Germany is calling for things to settle. And knowing that Italy as well is against sanctions to Russia, I'd say there's nothing to worry about. The UK will be out of EU pretty soon, so the pressure on the EU to hold sanctions against Russia will be lowered, as they will be coming only from the US now. Europe has had enough of wars already...
edit on 750k2016Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Nikola014 Beware the Bear, they're coming to take Europe.

Let see realistically what will be the response of Russia. There are several options known to general audience although may be not to every US citizen.

First, the new START treaty was signed only with the clause that should there be development of anti balistic missiles then Russia could withdraw from it (as long as I remember).

Then, comes the Reagan-Gorbachev Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF) that by now is obsolete with the invention of new classes weapons from both sides. Particularly Russia has the long range cruise missile Kalibr that is still only sea based. If the treaty is scrapped, then the missile could be land based. Iskander new generation could increase its range too. Of course, if the treaty is gone, the US /NATO would be free to invent their own weapons in that range. We will see repetition of the standoff in 1980s in Europe, only with better smart weapons.

The spokesperson of the foreign ministry said they would review the decisions of NATO and will prepare an answer. (ref RT)

One has to be a prophet to know exactly how the things will evolve in the next months and weeks. But one does not have to be a prophet to see we are going quite fast into the point of no return.

Strange how that fast development happens in the last year of expected fulfillment of Fatima prophecy, and in the 49th jubilee year of the retaking of Jerusalem.
edit on 10-7-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
To the guys here on ATS who think that Russia is the aggressor, I guarantee that it's not true. As a guy living near
the area where this is happening (Balkans) can say that your media is portraying it wrong, and always turning Vladimir
Putin's words. For us living in Europe, it's obvious who's the aggressor. NATO under the command of USA is prepping for war
for some time now and are piling up in the eastern parts. People in Poland are protesting aginst NATO, Czech people are
also protesting and encouraging civilians to arm themselves. Berlin is under mass protest from the leftist group. There are US aircraft carriers and destroyers in the Mediterian sea and in South Korea they also set up a missile defense system as in
Romania. Everything is drifting towards hell. I feel sorry for you guys that there is no media coverage on such matters on your media.Putin is warning us for some time now.

What happened in Ukraine is just an excuse to blame Russia. People of Crimea had a referendum and the majority of people (which are Russian speaking people) voted to annex Crimea and to become a part of Russia. Everything was okay until the west paid some people to start the conflict.

The USA wants to dictate the whole world. First, they need to clean their doorstep then mess in other countries.
I feel so sad for the people that are mislead, please believe me!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Einstein said it best. "I do not know what weapons will be used for WW III, but i do know that WW IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

I have been saying for years and years that if you really want to know what the Zombie apocalypse would be like.Launch and EMP and just sit back for a few months. The citys will quickly and I do mean quickly run out of the most basic of provisions food,clean water ect. ect. It would take less than a week with the way we supply our food logistics are currently.It takes about 72 hours of starvation and hunger to revert back to our basic human elements.
Survival at any cost.these millions will leave the city and mob mentality will take over. tens upon tens of millions of people will flood the countryside seeking their basic needs(looking not unlike your zombie hoard on TV.). Nothing will be beyond the scope of the imagination to these people willing to do whatever it take to feed themselves and their own. there are not enough wildlife to feed all those with the skills to kill for their food. Anarchy will be the rule of law. We are far too dependent on the technology that drives us so smoothly today that without it most would be lost.
Death will become the norm and the chances to survive even the most easily treated ailments like infection will become next to impossible as the medical logistics will grind to a halt at the same time as the food.Death from disease alone will ravage a better part of those that manage to survive long enough to ward off starvation.

And if you think an EMP would be the end you have another thing coming. Basic siege tactics would dictate starve the population into submission. As the Russians poured in from the north bringing with them food and the basics necessary to survive, they will be looked upon as saviors and will be welcomed with open arms at that point. The alternative being starvation and death.That is if they even entertain the thought of sparing the survivors. They may just write the lot of the survivors off as that would be easier to do than try and support the population with an extended logistics trail that extends from one half of the northern hemisphere to the other. Survivors would pour into central and south america seeking refuge. Most likely to be rebuffed as these nations cannot take on such a large population.
Savaged and ravaged by starvation and disease Dirty and unwashed, with pockets of disease, these people would very much look like your typical zombie apocalypse just with more cursing involved.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
An answer to Alex Jones' video

You should give this analyst his own thread.

What did you mean by an answer to Alex Jones?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: InsideEurope

I agree, socially America with the present structure is F#$@%$ it knows it. They would never want a Europe working in harmony with Russia. The irony is most people, Russian American and European. Just want to trade and be friends. So where's all this sh%$ coming from.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: seagullHe's warning us about the games NATO is playing.

Why are you gathering troops on borders with Russia? Why?

Are you afraid Russia will invade you? If so, then you must be a illogical person; because, as very well educated and informed members of ATS had already stated, Russia cannot match with NATO.

Here's your answer:

Plus invasion of Georgia and Ukraine and yet you're amazed that eastern European NATO members get their DEFENSE beefed up?.. Everything NATO is doing is a direct response to Russias aggresive actions, NOT the other way around, if you can't see that with the facts in your face, maybe your not so big on logic yourself.
edit on 2016-7-10 by gmacev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gmacev

Seriously?

Because Russia was doing military exercises( which has been going on in all countries since FOREVER ) NATO felt threatened? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. And you call that logic? Funny.

It's also funny how after all this time, people are still blind to see how things had changed, and that the aggressor is not the evil communist Russia, but NATO!

Wake up! And start using this logic of yours for once!
edit on 758k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It wouldn't be that threatening if Russia wouldn't have invaded two countries just recently and occupied their territories, you know?.. Aaaand of course some bonus things like:

the informational attacks and provocations coming from Russia almost daily with propaganda documentaries explaining how nazis are coming to power in the Baltic states; how Russian minorities should be saved from the Latvian and Estonian "oppression"; their Duma members openly saying they should invade NATO members; all these MASSIVE military exercises right around the borded; militarized to the teeth Kaliningrad with potentialy Iskander nuclear capable missiles. All of that and much more.

NATO was about to outlive it's purpose until Putin decided peace and good relations are not useful for him and his cronies. He needs external enemies to survive. NATO is responding to Russian aggresion and there's no denying that how ever you look at it.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The 1% that has 99% of nation's wealth. Those are the guys... It's a chess game with a lot of casualties. These people have
so much power that it steps into their heads...

Europe has good ties with Russia.
Sadly some European leaders influenced by the USA want to destroy the good economic relations. All the sanctions the USA and Europe forced on Russia is not destabilizing them, but the other way around. The west doesn't feel it but Europe sure does. In the end, we are the scapegoat. These NATO leaders would sell his ass to Americans, which is pulling us towards a new world war. We had enough of wars in Europe. We want peace.

On Wednesday there will be an NATO-Russian summit and we will see...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gmacev

That is so not true man. You believe this because your news tells you this? Don't you think there could be also propaganda
from your side? Lucky me that I can read Cyrillic and understand Russian enough to know that is not true. It's the opposite
of what you are saying. Know both sides before making assumptions! Don't you think they had enough war and war casualties in ww2?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

A lot of people figured this out so what you wrote doesn't sound wrong to me. It's pretty much in line with the conclusions I came to on my own. I get it, as an American civilian.

Time and time again the criminal elements of my government have proven they can't be trusted to tell the truth. I fervently wish it wasn't so and am horrified by it but I'm not in denial.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Just want to make sure and to wake up as much people as possible. I salute you for realising the
situation because a lot of people don't see it, even here in EU!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Warning about the big bad NATO again... ...and, again. Another one next week, I suppose.

What about this is news? Russian propaganda, much the same as it was when it was the Soviet Union.

...and nothing new from the west, either. Beware the Bear, they're coming to take Europe.

Hasn't happened, because neither side is stupid enough to do it.

They'll make hairy eyeballs at each other, fight a few proxy wars, which are quite bad enough thanks, and declare themselves the winners--of what, they'll leave that for you and I to decide.

Dude, seriously you're embaressing yourself. First answer: why does NATO need to continue building their presence on Russia's borders?

Are they a threat, if so why and how?

Then we can discuss everything else.

I haven't meant many Russians but I'll say this. One Russian girl who had a thing for me not so intimidating. Three Russian dudes all at different times and each one made me hostile and ready to fight and or defend myself. Left a bad taste in my mouth to be honest. Out of all countries they worry me the most for that reason (microcosm is same a macro).

That said they don't scare me. Some are stuck in them vs us mentality and both of our behaviors are furthering the divide. It's a shame really and perhaps what's best it to duke it out and get it out of our system. May the strongest prevail.
edit on 10-7-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Personally, I think they want a fight. Let's get it over with or shut the # up.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Am I. Huh. Thanks for that.

Did I say they were a threat? Russia is not a threat because the Russians, not to mention the rest of Europe--and by extension the United States, etc... have far too much to lose in a war.

If I did say they were a threat, I was being just a tad bit sarcastic. Apparently we need sarcasm tags, or something.

Feel better now?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

That's another thing if it wasn't for Russia in WW11,and all the families that lost loved ones. This world would be a different place entirely. Stalin was an A@#$# for sure, but as far as the Russian people go. They just want what we want .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join