It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Issues Desperate Warning of WWIII

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There would be a pause in exchanges and some peace talks after the initial strike whilst the nuclear bombers were in transit but most of the damage is done very quickly. One thing I didn't realize was that over 6 nukes would be required to take out a large city like Moscow with ground strikes but a single detonation above it to wipe out the electronic systems of that city for good and leave it with small casualties initially but the month after is devastating on populations.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth
After the initial strike there would be nothing of any strategic value left to hit. That is the whole point of strategic warfare (and MAD).

Ground strikes are not on the table. We knew that as far back as Hiroshima. As far as "small casualties" goes? No, just no.

edit on 7/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: XendorFazem
I'm curious what ATS thinks of this.

It seems each month things ramp up faster and faster towards world war 3. Putin knows it, the western governments know it, but everyone else is blatantly ignorant.

youtu.be...

It wouldnt surprise me, a direct hit would be most convenient.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Lots of bunker building during the last 10-20 years.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SisterDelirium

You might be interested what Paul Craig Roberts, once Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, has to say. He infers that nuclear exchange is a strong possibility as US tries to force its will on other nations. Personally I hope the crazies that rule this world cannot be that insane. But given the fact that they have built massive UG bomb shelters, doesn't give me a lot of faith.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Just a piece of info....

Putin said a lot , I value the guy very high. Russians dont want war but cooperate to make this world a better place.If the NATO stays on the same course WWIII is inevitable. I hope there is still some sense in that organization. Because we are really! on the verge of WWIII.

A russian warning , Please read

edit on 7102016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Are you flapping serious? If we still lived in a two dimensional world, another "world war" would be plausible. Go fish.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

After a first strike the amount of debris in the atmosphere will close down just about everything. Social destruction as people turn on each other will do the rest.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Velatropa24

Oh I'm plenty awake, it's you who are dreaming if you think the Russian military has the tactical & logistical necessities to fully engage the US war machine.

Do they even have any working carriers left, more than just the show boat they're refurbishing?

Like I said short of nuclear threat Putin poses no serious threat to the west.
He could do more damage by shutting off western Europe's gas supply.

K~

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Oh I'm plenty awake, it's you who are dreaming if you think the Russian military has the tactical & logistical necessities to fully engage the US war machine.

Do they even have any working carriers left, more than just the show boat they're refurbishing?

K~

I don't think, I know. Seems that you are the one doing the thinking here, and you are not very good at it.

Oh well, some people can't be helped, carry on.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 10-7-2016 by Velatropa24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
An answer to Alex Jones' video

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: XendorFazem

Fascinating, but what exactly are we going to go to war with Russia over?

What actually has Russia done except to show she is an effective fighter against ISIS?

You can't use the Crimea as any form of argument because its happened, they voted to leave and go back to Russian governance - never mind how much money some American money men lost - boo hop for them but its not a reason for war.

I suspect all this sabre rattling is just a smoke screen because the real war will come between islamists and non islamists and their attempted take-over of western countries and their wealth. This is where we will need Russian help most likely so what our politicians are doing is just plain stupid, short-sighted and non diplomatic - but what should we expect from zionist paid politicians?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

K~

They have their own version of the "Black Triangle" but more of a Chevron as apposed to a triangle. They are plenty capable but I highly doubt it would ever happen.
edit on 10-7-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
From the link on page one...

The journalists were informed that within a few years, Russia predicted the US would be able to extend the range of the system to 1000 km. At that point, Russia's nuclear potential, and thus the nuclear balance between the US and Russia, would be placed in jeopardy.

Last time this happened was when US placed Jupiter Missiles in Turkey and the Russians placed their ICBMs in Cuba. What resulted came to be known as the "Cuban Missile Crisis", a dangerous brinksmanship game played on the precipice, but also initiated by the US at that time, too.

Pushing the envelope again, now in Eastern Europe. Here we are folks, repeating the same mistakes made a half century ago, promulgated by the same goddamn industrial war complex Eisenhower warned us about after WWII. They are still trying to conquer the world, threatening the whole world in the process.

Anybody listening?
edit on 10-7-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Oh, puhleeze, Carriers are obsolete in a modern theatre of war. Hypersonic Cruise missiles, rocket torpedoes and smart mine technology have replaced their 'force projection' superiority, long ago.

In a shooting war between nations carriers are large slow targets, bobbing like corks on the ocean.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

They are plenty capable but I highly doubt it would ever happen.

What, a shooting war between Russia and US? Almost broke out during the Cuban missile crisis. All that stopped a Russian sub commander from launching his nuclear torpedo was disobeying orders.

You think about that.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I guess you missed my josh. =)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Putin goes Dark whenever serious things pile up...

I hope he is consulting with a mentor or something... like his own personal YODA intellect
and not some demonic force...

but hey, Putin can skate because the Puppet-Master Globalists of this Administration are pushing their Summer of Chaos scheme
to unite BLM/Black Panthers/ Black Knights/ Jihadists, radical Islam & Muslim Brotherhood to form the peoples' army just as strong as the military... to Balkinize the USA itself
edit on th31146815821810432016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

intrptr ---- two likes on above posts

edit on th31146815842310472016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You mean it's not here yet?

These same sorts of predictions have been comin' along since, well, the end of WWII, essentially.

I'd like to know what the hold up is.

How many warnings is this from Putin, anyway? I've lost count. Dead heat, I suppose, with DPRK head lunatic Kim Un.

I've more important things to worry about.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join