It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a 'Lone Shooter'......Again

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seiko
a reply to: Signals

That's a debate to have in a other thread or time. It's also an idea I don't support

Playing devil's advocate the idea would go like this...Once the police have decided to kill someone and not wish further carnage, the exact way they do it might vary per situation.

I don't want to derail this thread I was just answering your question about why the police have explosives, and also stating the military have used similar tactics at war.

this post made me think of something.

OP you are 100% right, I watchd it go down and seen the same video you did etc and there was definity cover fire for the shooter, he was not alone.

My thought, is MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, they took the other shooters and dont want anyone to know they actualy have them.

Why? so they can extract information out of them without worrying about them having to go to court our be infornt of the camera any time soon.

Or maybe the pissed off cops beat them to death that night... but my first thought makes more sense AND falls in line witht the day after threats that put then back on lockdown, like the shooters organization knew they had them and made threats to attempt a "rescue"

Honestly, this makes a lot of sense to me

edit on 11-7-2016 by Godstuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Godstuff

CNN interviewed Chief David Brown yesterday and he stated that two of the three suspects in custody were released. The third suspect was arrested on a gun charge, although he said it was unrelated to the shooting. So, this guy has been arrested on a gun charge.

Remember, the chief said one of the suspects in custody admitted to participating in some shooting.

Curious, isn't it?

ETA: I just learned the third suspect's name: Brandon Waller, black male. 25 yrs old. (Arrested for the gun charge)

edit on 11-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Texas Governor Greg Abbot severely burned in an accident:

www.redstate.com...

Governor Abbot suffered second and third degree burns on his legs and feet while vacationing in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. This happened BEFORE the shooting, however. He is paralyzed from the waist down but still has feeling in his legs and feet so it was a very painful accident. He declined to answer how it happened.

His doctor advised against traveling to Dallas but he still flew here to speak at a press conference. I thought it was interesting how quick he and Mayor Rawlings were to push the 'lone gunman' theory at Friday's press conference, WITHOUT Chief Brown in attendance. Now I'm beginning to wonder why.

Did he drop a pot of water on himself? He was wearing orthopedic shoes, which is unusual. He always wears either boots or dress shoes. If I go the conspiracy route then maybe the governor refused to go along with planned shooting and they made an example out of him by lowering him into scalding water. ?? (Pure speculation)

Get well, governor!!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
wow just wow...seem like just about every time there is a mass shooting scenario it almost always starts with more than one shooter then within hours to days the narrative changes and there was only one shooter..sandy hook,Colorado movie theater,san bernardino, orlando.....all i can think is wtf

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GetOffTheBs

Hi-

I read the story on your website (The Dallas shooting) and you got one thing wrong: The suspect who admitted to doing some of the shooting was NOT the dead shooter, Micah Johnson, but actually one of the suspects they had in custody. I, and other members here on ATS, heard this statement from Chief Brown during the Friday morning's press conference. (Which, incidentally, you can no longer find this particular statement on any videos.)

Just wanted to point that out.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
CNN just said he was on the phone, singing and laughing, asking someone "How many (police) did I get?" So, who was he talking to? Did they mean LEO or was he on the phone with someone else. If so, who? And if he was on the phone with the police, how did they get his number?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I feel like with the "lone shooter" narrative being spoon fed to the masses, it shows me this was setup to a certain degree... How is this still not a live investigation? How are they so quick to jump to the conclusion it was a "lone gunman"? It's like they already had the narrative completed and ready to give to the MSM to pump out...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I believe it closes the case in most peoples minds and they can move on. Some will keep digging and pour over any new info released. It's no different than any other high profile event that has happened for the last 20 years or so. Average folks are too lazy or just don't care about finding out real information or question the MSM.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
CNN just said he was on the phone, singing and laughing, asking someone "How many (police) did I get?" So, who was he talking to? Did they mean LEO or was he on the phone with someone else. If so, who? And if he was on the phone with the police, how did they get his number?
they said they were negotiating with him at the time. It is entirely possible a phone was passed to him with the same bot that they used to kill him.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godstuff

originally posted by: Seiko
a reply to: Signals

That's a debate to have in a other thread or time. It's also an idea I don't support

Playing devil's advocate the idea would go like this...Once the police have decided to kill someone and not wish further carnage, the exact way they do it might vary per situation.

I don't want to derail this thread I was just answering your question about why the police have explosives, and also stating the military have used similar tactics at war.

this post made me think of something.

OP you are 100% right, I watchd it go down and seen the same video you did etc and there was definity cover fire for the shooter, he was not alone.

My thought, is MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, they took the other shooters and dont want anyone to know they actualy have them.

Why? so they can extract information out of them without worrying about them having to go to court our be infornt of the camera any time soon.

Or maybe the pissed off cops beat them to death that night... but my first thought makes more sense AND falls in line with the day after threats that put then back on lock down, like the shooters organization knew they had them and made threats to attempt a "rescue"

Honestly, this makes a lot of sense to me

It's a very high possibility that they were taken "off site" if the actual perpetrators involved were caught. I don't doubt that for one second, especially with the whole Hommon Square debacle. They've shown that they are willing to forego your basic rights.

But, it's also just as likely that any involved parties were never caught. As much as the DPD may have known that there were multiple individuals, they had to appease the community by announcing that the "soul suspect" was dead or in custody. I've seen this psyop used first hand locally. Just trying to appease the crowd and insure their safety so that the police force doesn't look like fools.
And there's especially way more PR and media heat involved when the entire nation gets the story blasted all over the net and TV.

So, I'm kinda stuck between the fact that you may be right and that the other suspects involved in the shooting are probably in a non-disclosed location or, that they got away and it was better PR if DPD caught and killed the 'lone wolf' involved.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I was really hoping for a data dump by GetOffTheBS.

I hope that they are able to provide some extra info for us.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join