It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a 'Lone Shooter'......Again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Looking like circles now... I think we can all agree that the lone gunman theory is fishy at best and likely a cover up so lets advance the conversation.

What legitimate reason NOT covered in tin foil would there be to lie about multiple shooters?

Why would ATSers and NOT the DPD anticipate this decision and speak more carefully. The first press conference was several hours after the first shots.

If you're into heavy conspiratorial thinking, it would occur to you that the Feds would have known what was going down a little sooner than the next day and would have stepped in with some coaching for the press. They kept that multiple shooter rhetoric going all night.

I have a hard time buying that these greatly feared "puppet master overlords" are that sloppy.

Therefore it looks like they are playing catch up... which would suggest not a conspiracy but simply a cover up.

So once again... why? What real purpose would that serve?
edit on 9-7-2016 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

To require a solution they can use to begin to control things more completely.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

A few reasons. To stop the public worrying. To protect leads they have on suspects and give them a false sense of security. Or maybe so they don't have to admit they let people away.

The lone gunman theory is more worrying however. If that is the case it would mean one man with minimum training ambushed, pinned down and killed a large group of law enforcement accurately and effeciently.

You watch the way he dummies and cuts the cake on that officer. That was fast and slick. He has done that before. And not many military carpenters are that schooled in CQC and FIBUA tactics.

edit on 1411642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sincerelyme
Some of the live updates which clearly show multiple shooters:

"UPDATE 7:47 a.m. ET:

Law enforcement officials said three suspects in the deadly ambush against Dallas police are in custody, two men and one woman, KTVT-TV reported, adding that their names haven’t been released. A fourth suspect was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound earlier this morning after a standoff with police, the station said.

UPDATE 7:10 a.m. ET:

The shooting suspect who was engaged in a standoff with Dallas police died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound about 2:50 a.m. Friday, KTVT-TV reported. Another suspect, reportedly an unidentified woman, was in custody, the station said.

WFAA-TV made a similar report, citing police sources."

and

"UPDATE 11:42 p.m. ET

Two snipers opened fire Thursday night in Dallas, shooting ten police officers during protest marches. Three officers have died, two are in surgery and three are in critical condition, according to Dallas Police Department Chief David Brown."

etc.

www.theblaze.com...

Seems like there is an MO in these shootings. Initial reports of several shooters. And the number dwindles down to the single "lone wolf" in the end. Are they scared to tell people that other suspects are on the loose so we don't panic? Do they really just want to push the "lone wolf" narrative as much as they can?

EDIT: I am very curious about the "FOURTH SUSPECT" who died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at 2:50am. Why hours later did the police change their story and say it was a robotic bomb delivery that killed the guy??

Probably because he blew himself up with a bomb he made with some of the bomb making material they found when they searched mommies home.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I'd rather tune my tinfoil hat with regard to a conspiracy theory, not a cover up, to answer your question...

"What real purpose would that serve? "

With regard to a possible false flag, I would imagine the "puppet master overlords" would not be able to anticipate exactly what witnesses will see and what videos will be captured by the press and surface from eyewitness when they plan the event. So, I think a false flag -- and I am not saying this is -- would have to play out in real time, and constantly be assessed for how few suspects they can get away with selling to the public.

The fewer the suspects, the less narrative they have to invent and make convincing.

I also imagine there is an agenda, in this case, perhaps it might be that 'they' would rather not make black social justice groups look like they are conspiring terrorist organizations.

edit on 9-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Be interesting to see the timeline, the location of all who were shot, number of rounds fired. U say he used an SKS..media has been saying things like ' AR style military rifle' ...and I hear now they say our new lone sniper shot from same building from different floors.

So, below average rifle(SKS) and add some cardio to boot, with a below average shooter...hmmm not buying what they are selling

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Before two minutes i saw pictures in the german news of Cops leaving the house of Micha Johnson.
They said they found parts of bombs, guns and ammunition.
The cop, easy in a T-Shirt, carried out three little paperbags, same like those from McDonalds...
With guns, ammunition and bomb parts in it?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seiko
They use the bombs to set off bigger bombs for controlled explosions. It's the first time I believe they have been used like this on the mainland though. The idea has been used in other parts of the world.

a reply to: Signals

Yeah, this is the first time in history a robot was used to kill someone not in a war zone.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I remember when they bombed Watts from the air.
They haven't done it again.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
People in the big main thread were taking still shots of their TV screens luckily. They were definitely saying 3 - 4 suspects. More specifically, they were reporting 3 suspects at least in custody and VERY detailed the suspect in the parking garage was killed by a self inflicted gunshot wound as ruled by the coroner.

It literally said the words scrolling as ruled by the coroner and self inflicted gunshot wound and everything at the bottom of the screen...
By this point it was 4 am local time however.

I guess they figure they can get away with it openly because of how late it was at that point and well it looks like they pretty much are getting away with the new tale.

Screw the feds and their spin. It is all bs. If i was the Dallas police chief i would not stand for this. He must still be worried about a coming second wave.
edit on 9-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

They can pass it off because most of the sheeple only care because it's the right thing to do. As long as it doesn't affect (effect ? ) their cash flow or daily lives once the tv''s off its out of their lives.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ok, this whole event was just mind blowing! Especially after Ive had 24 hrs to digest it.

Throughout the whole Dallas Shooting I stated my opinion that there was more than one shooter.

The police reports (FROM THE POLICE TAKING FIRE) expressed triangulation, from elevation. I believe this to be accurate because police had no defense from the initial gunfire, pointing to an advantageous position (sniper).

Then the amateur video shows the "lonewolf" at ground level exchanging gunfire amongst the columns of a building. This is the video that shows him exchanging fire with cops further down the street and then with a cop that comes from behind which the suspect ambushes from behind and kills the cop at pointblank range.

This is where I simply dont understand why the suspect would give up his position of elevation for ground level. The inexplicable move and my doubt are solidified by the fact that the suspect was snuck up on by a cop, although the suspect ended up winning that battle.

Now, I suppose he could have went back up to the elevated parking garage after this encounter, realizing he's at a disadvantage at ground level, but this would go completely against the police reports of triangulation. How the hell do they get triangulation mixed up with a lonewolf??? Unless the guy is Flash or Usain Bolt!

Finally, the situation of having the suspect in negotiations in the parking garage is just odd. The police chief stated they had the suspect cornered and they had been exchanging gunfire with him for 45 minutes, yet there were reporters just two blocks stating they hadnt heard any gunfire in the parking garage during the time when they negotiating. This is another inexplicable situation to me, not to mention the robot-bomb and for some reason they told everyone the suspect stated he "wasnt with a group, and was doing this shooting alone". That in of itself is weird.

In the end, the only reason I can come up with for them lying is because they only caught one suspect and the other one got away. If this was the case, the public is not safe. This would be embarrassing for the department on top of losing 5 police officers. That, and/or the Feds jumped in and are pushing their agenda. I cant imagine any other reason.

Thanks for creating this thread.

I also watched from the point Fox News Live first live-broadcasted the cop lying facedown, not moving....they had no idea what was happening. I watched from that point until 1am central. Thats about 5 hrs straight, my activity in the Dallas Shooting thread proves that so I feel confident in my assessment.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Was listening to the C2C podcast from that night and am now convinced there had to be at least one other shooter.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Star and flag OP. I totally agree.

I hear ya with the "blah, blah, blahs". It would seem that in the years since I first got sucked into CT sites, the thought process has morphed. Whereas we used to be skeptical of the conventional narrative, now the CT community is more skeptical of unconventional narratives. It's ironic, especially since most don't even see it.

I'm not sure how we can get to the TRUTH of Dallas if we simply accept whatever the PTB tell us because we are hobbled by the sentiment attached to five dead officers.

I'm not saying that to be callous either. I think we owe to the officers to question EVERYTHING. And by "question everything" I DO NOT mean deny # happened, that people died, etc. I simply mean do not accept everything we are told at face value, without examination or corroboration.

When the forensics come back and say it was one gun and an independent analysts can review it, then I might buy it. Even then, it won't jive with what I saw and what LEO witnesses reported in real time.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
After saying a prayer for everyone who lost their lives, I'm left thinking if this was some sort of "staged" event to push any number of agendas, gun control, martial law, use of bombs in law enforcement, deflection from HRC...God only knows.....how ironic it all is.

This isn't the 1st time we've seen an ex-military person being blamed as the sole gunman in what appears to be a much more organised and planned "hit"....and if there is some sort of Black Op going on, they are now willing to kill cops to push their agenda !

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Here's the most likely scenario....multiple shooters....all caught and dispatched....patsy singled out and police surround and execute the guy....announce single shooter so potential militant black males don't gain hubris and think its the start of the big one and kick on.

Its simple, come out with the "Lone Nut" and its clean and people go back to sleep thinking another guy just went crazy and its no major conspiracy or start of a big social unrest/riot.

its just too clean and easy for it to be another lone nut.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

I imagine the feds will block any FOIA requests here just like they did in Orlando. So, I have no faith in us seeing an actual timeline of events that makes sense.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I listened to this the day after the official story......nothing adds up and they couldn't have made this up as it was pretty well on time...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
If they convince you that it was one lone crazy gunman, then it can be labeled a gun issue and the "we-have-to-have-more-controls-on-who-can-get-a-gun" debate is nudged a bit more.

If it turns out to be a trained military-style organized splinter group off the BLM movement, then shame on Obama for gutting police departments of equipment and gear in 2014 with his damned Executive Order. Now it turns into a black extremist operation that may be highly organized and violent. In that case, you would have to be crazy to allow any more gun control on The People.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Well, here we go; here's the agenda (as if we didn't already see it coming). Obama wants to federalize state and local police forces. ...

Federal Police

It's too bad people don't read books anymore; George Orwell's Nineteen-Eighty Four comes to mind as some pretty good reading material to add to the reading list for many of the blind followers. If people could only see what's really happening around them.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join