It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still cant change my avatar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've double and triple checked the image size. I paste in the new filename as it is in the media uplaod space (I've tried all 3 types of links even).

Tried it again and again now and a month ago. I hit submit and the screen flashes and then the original filename reappears where I paste the name filename.

I added my current avatar back around 2010, if that helps any. I'm trying to add the latest file I uploaded.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You could try downloading your own avatar and then pasting the new photo you want into it and resaving, do you use photoshop?

I dont know why it wont work for you, just thinking of ideas here. It may be the Resolution.

edit on 7/7/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It took me, literally, 22 tries before I got it right. And I was this close to putting my fist through my screen on that last one. Keep trying. A Mod will be along in a minute to direct you to the Avatar For Dummies thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Instead of copying and pasting the codes

have you tried just clicking the little figure next to the cloud in the box after uploading?

Not trying to be simple really. That is how I've always added it.

If I want the avatar to take up the entire box then I click the little box to the right of the figure.

To do add it with the little box though I think you have to have an 'invisible' full avatar behind it using the figure.
edit on 7-7-2016 by TNMockingbird because: nothing makes sense I am saying!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

DARRR!

That worked. THANKS!

It's a new upload media portal thingie than back in the day so I never noticed that.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Glad you got it!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Why aren't you clickng the arrow down-upload-click avatar choice...then click the little man?

Why are you pasting anything??????

6 years...I never have pasted any link to one.....

new topics

top topics

join