It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Okay, FINE, it isn't BLM per se. They didn't plan and order it. No doubt! But this increasingly radical / racist movement that it's becoming, people that share their anger (which there IS cause for), do you really need this spelled out for you?
edit on 8-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Well can we all agree it was planned well before today? I mean the protest have been impromptu since Alton Sterling's shooting which was early Tuesday morning and didn't get widespread coverage until yesterday. There is no way these shooters knew there was going to be a Dallas protest at least not before yesterday.

So why Dallas? It's not the location of either shooting or even any recent, high profile police shootings of it's own.

Or maybe it's just some thugs from the protest with firearms experience. You guys are making them out to be commandos or something. They looked like the moved in a thug step if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Will someone knowledgeable please start a thread about that one black tahoe shooter? There's just so much there it would seem.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
One can't help but to think this might be a psyop.

People blaming this on BLM in this very thread is a proof of that.

It is a BLM protest. BLM has a very bad reputation when it comes to their protest and use of violence there in. The p[rotest was against cops. And you come here and say that the fact that people suspect the BLM of this is evidence of innocence....

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 08 Jul 2016 02:04:49 -05001620167America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm thinking the guy in the parking garage is wounded, and has nothing to lose...... probably will bleed out.

link   

Well can we all agree it was planned well before today? I mean the protest have been impromptu since Alton Sterling's shooting which was early Tuesday morning and didn't get widespread coverage until yesterday. There is no way these shooters knew there was going to be a Dallas protest at least not before yesterday.

So why Dallas?

Could be as simple as this is where the people who radicalized lived. Go with me...

They radicalize from maybe St. Louis last year. Make a pact after watching the riots that they will train for the next year until there's another nationalized police shooting.

So why Dallas? Just happened to be where they live.

Explains the where, the why and the how.

What I hope this doesn't dive into (unless there's actual proof) is the wag the dog scenario. I'm already seeing it... Oh Hillary... And it's just so irresponsible for people to blame the deaths of 5 police officers on Hillary friggen Clinton. As of now, she has nothing to do with this. ( not as you kos, just had to get that last part out)
edit on 8-7-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
I was looking at some of the footage of one of the suspects shooting the cop directly on the back at point blank range. The weapon he had seems to be a shotgun

Not likely, I didn't see him reload earlier and the rounds penetrated thru and thru showering sparks and concrete. Has to be a hi powered rifle.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Amount of ammo and tactics used would implicate much more than common thugs to me. YMMV

link   
dfw.cbslocal.com...

Sounds like the standoff has come to an end. No verification but it sounds like it.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Also didn't Texas push back against Federal overreach?

link   

originally posted by: Domo1

BLM hates cops. Cops were just targeted and murdered at one of their rallies. It makes perfect sense to suspect BLM activists.

& Cops were the ones that protected all the civilians from the shooters!

But, there's a few BLM individuals who deserve respect.

The original suspect that had an AR, his brother, and some friends all went to the cops to hand over the guys gun. They then asked how they could help and proceeded to help traffic and getting people to safety.

The ex-suspect (the guy with the AR) though, claims that the cops treated him like complete garbage twitter.com...
edit on 8-7-2016 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: everyone

They are trained. Do I need to spell it out for you?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Surely, I believe there was even talk of a Texit. Not sure if it amounted to much, rumor at most.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
RIP

edit on 7/8/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   
Fox saying suspect might be down. Possibly dead?

Sending a robot over now to check on him. Siege could be over.

link   

a reply to: everyone

They are trained. Do I need to spell it out for you?

Trained doesn't have to mean anything more than experienced or self taught.

link   

originally posted by: Domo1

BLM hates cops. Cops were just targeted and murdered at one of their rallies. It makes perfect sense to suspect BLM activists.

Riiight. Lets have a demonstration and shoot some police. That will show how much life matters.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

They er him could just be Call of Duty maniacs. Dude with 2 rifles, I've seen that in movies. Even if he is trained doesn't mean he's not somehow inspired by the BLM concept. Your apologizism is telling of emotional investment.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Tempter

Amount of ammo and tactics used would implicate much more than common thugs to me. YMMV

What tactics? And I didn't see anything yet that would make me think anything other than a spontaneous event of superior firepower. Temporarily, at least.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Also didn't Texas push back against Federal overreach?

www.marketwatch.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join