It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
CNN just reported a 5th officer has just died.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your apologizism is telling of emotional investment.

It's not time to insult other people. It's low for you.

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Kuroodo
I was looking at some of the footage of one of the suspects shooting the cop directly on the back at point blank range. The weapon he had seems to be a shotgun

It is my opinion that the weapons could have been automatic. There you could see multiple discharges and corresponding ground hits at a very high rate.

Was watching the footage and I counted a total of 4 shots. You can see the multiple ground hits hit the ground at the same time and some of the particles hit in multiple/different spots on the ground at the same time.
edit on 8-7-2016 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Can you explain? I don't think I've heard anything about a black tahoe yet

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

The mayor didn't seem too interested in help from the WH either.

He stated that he has received calls from both the WH and the governors office offering help. He then said that they would be wanting help from the governor.

link   
a reply to: six67seven

And isn't that an awful lot of ammo for one person to be in possession of? I'm by no means an expert on weaponry, but that just seems excessive to me. I guess it would depend on how many rounds he's been firing each one of those 45 minutes but damn...is that bizarre to anyone else?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Triangulation of shooters. Keep in mind these guys worked together. The video shows the one on the ground while the other is still in the building. Communications. Stable stance-move-stable again, Use of cover. Very motivated and fearless(not in a good way).

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I just hope you guys over there can come together and sort out all this crap.
RIP.
I hope things do not escalate.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Not bizarre. Backpack or chest rig full of magazines would keep you shooting for a long time. He wasn't shooting non stop, that would be a bizarre amount of ammo I don't think I single person could really carry.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
MSNBC just showed some social media video that was an on the ground, from the right side view of Pillar guy. To the right of what we saw in the first video, but not visible to us then were five or six police cars and many officers. The Tahoe might have been a Police Vehicle. Whoever mentioned earlier that the guy might have been a distraction/ambush to let the other shooter(s) get away could be correct. It might be Pillar guy holed up in that garage.

Original footage:

twitter.com...

MSNBC showed a ground level view. If someone else can find it and post it.
edit on 7/8/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

How is that an insult? Across the thread since you entered it you've offered every possible reason except for anything to do with the BLM, while rejecting the idea that anything to do with it could have anything to do with it. I never even saw anybody accuse the actual organization, while you seem to insist we should doubt that anything to do with the movement itself / those who follow it as being relevant.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
WFAA is now reporting that 5 Dallas Police officers and 1 DART officer have died.

The DART officer was named as Ofc Brent Thompson. He was a 2014 award recipient for excellent service.
edit on 8-7-2016 by AtomicMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
6 dead now

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
garage suspect may have shot himself.....
edit on 8-7-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicMod
WFAA is now reporting that 5 Dallas Police officers and 1 DART officer have died.

I'm sure it's 4 officers and 1 DART. I'm only seeing that 5 are dead not 6.
edit on 8-7-2016 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Deaf Alien

How is that an insult? Across the thread since you entered it you've offered every possible reason except for anything to do with the BLM, while rejecting the idea that anything to do with it could have anything to do with it. I never even saw anybody accuse the actual organization, while you seem to insist we should doubt that anything to do with the movement itself / those who follow it as being relevant.

Yeah i noticed that too.

link   
a reply to: AtomicMod

Sorry whats a dart officer?.

link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Could have been a shotgun, who knows? Pictures aren't quite clear but some of the images showed what could have been automatic fire.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Neo was the first one who put the blame on BLM BEFORE we ever gotten any info.

And you need to be aware that this is a conspiracy site so we have to explore every angle. Putting the blame on one group is not going to help. I am showing that this is a possible psyop. And NOWHERE did I say that it isn't possible that this is the BLM doing.

Clear? Good.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
suspect may have shot himself.....

There goes the professional military theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join