It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
I wonder if they can get a bearcat or some other armored vehicle in the garage and just run his ass over...

Strong knock-out gas would be better. The police need to find out more about this organization. It's too bad that liberals are so repulsed by torture.

link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

can you elaborate for us lay people?

link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: rexsblues
Oh god, fingers crossed... don't be an ATSer...don't be an ATSer..don't be an ATSer.

Strangest post of the night.

Not when you consider the chief mentioned the suspect said "the end was coming" ...I mean there's no way, end times conspiracy nuts visit this site.

Meh. That quote is half complete. It was in reference to the end is coming to him and what he thinks are black victims to the police. The quote wasn't meant to say end of the world

But I can see how that can be misconstrued. I suppose not as strange as I postulated.

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Thats what Im saying.

This is some kinda Black OPs CIA MOSSAD Mi-5 James Bond trickery.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
When an event like this goes down, who gets to interrogate the suspects first, federal or local?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
One is a woman in custody? Geez.

There were some early reports that one of the shooters was female.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HooDooOperator
a reply to: buni11687

I didnt hear that(shootout still happening) in the press conference. I heard negotiations with the suspect and him talking about bombs.

At 1:05 the chief says the suspect has been exchanging gunfire for the last 45 minutes.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah some the locals are taunting the police..... nuts...

link   
My bad, misunderstanding.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: edited to remove comment

link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I didn't assume anything...quite the opposite. But then this police chief keeps coming on and saying these odd things...seemingly contradictory, calling a man a serious suspect then just a person if interest. This is definitely not over. And the definitely don't really know what happened and is continuing to happen.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

No idea. They're swapping channels a lot. I'm hearing a lot of talk from some police helicopters in the area. But nothing of any real substance yet.

It seems like it's just a command and coordination frequency and not the actual SWAT team frequency.
edit on 7/8/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: kosmicjack

There was only one guy in the main video, next to the buildings with the big exterior columns.

Who was shooting at that guy that was ultimately executed in the video. Shots were pinging all around that column and off the sidewalk. That was WEIRD. Seemed like firecrackers exploding around both the murderer and the murdered.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Wasn't ISIS talking sht about doing something in Texas?

Perhaps this isn't actually related to BLM. Shooting cops is a great way to screw with the US, protests have cops. Puts cops on edge, civilians start fighting with the cops, IDK. This whole thing seems a little more complicated than just a few people pissed off at the police. I mean it probably is just BLM nutjobs, but something about that bugs me.

Can someone elaborate on how they are well trained?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Thanks. I stand corrected. Totally missed that.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'm not sure if it bears any relevance but just this week I have seen more videos circulated where men take there final breaths all over casual media.
-Predictive programing?
-Overarching agenda?

I don't believe in coincidences.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Now the cops are lining up to protect a convenience store. Looks like a bunch of trouble makers trying to agravate the cops and possibly create some havoc.

Sadly you are probably correct. I can vouch for that 7-11... it's a pain in the ass to get in and out of on a regular day without being bugged for money or god knows what, let alone when tensions are high and riots potentially on the horizon.

link   

45 minutes? That's ALOT of ammo!

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Wasn't ISIS talking sht about doing something in Texas?

Perhaps this isn't actually related to BLM. Shooting cops is a great way to screw with the US, protests have cops. Puts cops on edge, civilians start fighting with the cops, IDK. This whole thing seems a little more complicated than just a few people pissed off at the police. I mean it probably is just BLM nutjobs, but something about that bugs me.

Can someone elaborate on how they are well trained?

Now that's a false flag I could buy into

link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I think the majority of the stuff we'd be interested in has gone to a tac channel that you're not going to hear.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HooDooOperator

I didnt hear that(shootout still happening) in the press conference. I heard negotiations with the suspect and him talking about bombs.

he said (more than once) they've been exchanging fire for the last 45 minutes and he is not cooperating...

He expects to be provided with plans to get him into custody.

That said, no witnesses/citizens have reported continued gunfire that ive heard

edit on 1556x6715America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join