It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: rexsblues
Watching a live stream of a local Dallas station. They just interviewed some protesters, posing and posturing holding there fists up saying "black power".

f'kn losers.

Definitely lookin like the suspects are BLM supporters of some kind. They just released a photo of a suspect still on the loose. The photo is of an african american male marching in the protest earlier with an AR style rifle.

The racism simply oozes from this post.

Are you referring to the man who turned himself in an hour ago?

Racism, what are you talking about?

link   
Bizzare press conference am I in a movie starring Brad Pitt?

link   

originally posted by: lorimccaskell
Two officers shot , so far, and one injured

Huh? Is this something new?

link   
a reply to: rexsblues

The 7-11 was looted earlier, reason for the police protection....

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lorimccaskell

Erm did we just have a time slip here?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: queenofswords

How is this pertinent? Blaming Obama for this, here, now is about as useful as blaming cheese.

Did I blame him? I said, in response to Domo's comment, that it would be nice to have real leadership right now. And what are you, the posting police? We have moderators for that.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

What the police on local news said was simply that the people were waiting for public transport buses out of the area and there was concern that too many people were in the store. No looting. Stop trying to incite crap.

link   
The suspect claiming bombs are planted is full of it. They directly targeted police. Bombs could easily wound or kill random citizens, and this would seem to go against their current strategy.

link   

originally posted by: lorimccaskell
Two officers shot , so far, and one injured

Is this additional?

or are ya just tuning in?

link   

Tomato, tomato. Did you listen to his speech today? No. Didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I can see the story now, US born Black Muslim converts became "radicalized" by ISIS Tweets after Baton Rouge and Minnesota, using hours of GTA simulation training to carry out an attack on the Dallas police.

His name is Leeroy Harvey Oswald, and it came from the grassy knoll

link   
Coming in late and it's been hard to follow, but i'm going out on a limb in saying the gunshots I've heard of the videos are a full auto AK being fired in fairly controlled bursts. Still trying to look at the videos. Never fired a full auto but the shots (not a fast round, duller boom compared to a sharper crack) and rate of fire sound right and you can almost hear the bolt of the AK. Nothing about what i've seen so far strikes me as police revenge or anything.

Update: Saw another video that I can hear multiple guns firing and there is certainly a full auto with semi auto fire coming from the rest. I test fired firearms in my last job and i've heard that noise a bunch. I'll bet a tinfoil hat on it.
edit on 8-7-2016 by DinobotIV because: (no reason given)

link   
Just heard on Rt...

4 officers dead and seven wounded. Is that true?

Snipers targeted police "during" a BLM rally?

A chase ensued and a car was stopped and occupant arrested.

Thats all I got. Someone confirm an update for others.

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: rexsblues
Watching a live stream of a local Dallas station. They just interviewed some protesters, posing and posturing holding there fists up saying "black power".

f'kn losers.

Definitely lookin like the suspects are BLM supporters of some kind. They just released a photo of a suspect still on the loose. The photo is of an african american male marching in the protest earlier with an AR style rifle.

The racism simply oozes from this post.

Are you referring to the man who turned himself in an hour ago?

Are you kinding me???? It's on television if you're even watching. Not a damn thing racist about that post. It's a photo and description of a man they are still looking for.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

How is this pertinent? Blaming Obama for this, here, now is about as useful as blaming cheese.

Did I blame him? I said, in response to Domo's comment, that it would be nice to have real leadership right now. And what are you, the posting police? We have moderators for that.

No I'm not the "posting police." I just hate this because Obama crap. Sick of it and you one-note posters who can't get your heads out of that paradigm.

link   

a reply to: imitator

What the police on local news said was simply that the people were waiting for public transport buses out of the area and there was concern that too many people were in the store. No looting. Stop trying to incite crap.

Would you please stop telling posters what to say and what not to say. Worry about your own posts.

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
Not inciting anything, it is what the news reported.... duh.
edit on 8-7-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chopperswolf
I was wondering the same thing about all those sparks, they are not coming from the direction of the shooters muzzle, almost like they come from above , a reply to: carewemust

Indeed, that was a surreal video clip. It was like the police were shooting without realizing that one of their own was in their line of fire. If this was the case, better training is in order.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Might be nothing, but I just heard one officer ask if any trains were still being ran by DART because one was on the move.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
If this dude is still firing at police, he's strapped to the teeth.

Yet, this reporter is just a block from the parking garage when the suspect is holed up and he said nothing about hearing gunfire.

Odd! It feels like the news is outdated or flat out false.
edit on 2211x6722America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join