It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I've said this before but, If one guy can do this, what happens when 3 or 5 men go at it. There will need to be different tactics I suppose from the police.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
To be honest I've never really fell for the multiple shooter cover up theory on any recent mass shooting. However this one really stinks. I keep hearing about Johnson firing from an "elevated position", but the only video I've seen of him firing shows him at street level. If all but a couple of the victims were civilian were I'd have a much easier time believing it. But they aren't, the vast majority of victims are police, people who have training and instincts to react by seeking cover and returning fire. I suppose the majority of victims might have been hit during the first magazine or two of fire, and I suppose it's possible the engagement started from a second or third story position; he tried to escape made it to ground level and saw there was no means of egress and then made it back up after killing at least one officer actively engaging him at ground level. That is a level tactical proficiency and marksmanship beyond what one would expect from a soldier of his MOS. I've seen that he was rated as a Marksman which is the lowest Army marksmanship rank, it basically means he can hit 24-28 out of 40 targets at ranges from 50m to 300m (only 4 out of 40 are 300m target the majority are 50m -175m if i remember correctly).

I'm not saying that I totally disbelieve the official story, but I am saying that my BS meter is pinging more toward it than the multiple shooter CTs starting to pop up. And, it's usually the opposite of that for me.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Kinda my point. Whitman wasn't an expert at all, and yet still killed several people. The dickbag in Dallas had at least rudimentary training and attacked a group that wasn't stood to waiting for his attack.

Again, not saying that I fully believe he acted alone. But I don't think it should be so casually dismissed as impossible for him to have done it. I, for one, don't know how many people were around the group of officers that he attacked.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: sg1642

Kinda my point. Whitman wasn't an expert at all, and yet still killed several people. The dickbag in Dallas had at least rudimentary training and attacked a group that wasn't stood to waiting for his attack.

Again, not saying that I fully believe he acted alone. But I don't think it should be so casually dismissed as impossible for him to have done it. I, for one, don't know how many people were around the group of officers that he attacked.

All fair comments there I suppose.
one thing this guy had was the element of surprise. That and an elevated position so who knows.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: misfit312

It's also easier to push the gun control agenda if there was a "lone wolf" as opposed to a group. "Just look at the carnage just a single man can do with evil guns!", right? "We had to send in killer robots even to subdue the subject!" And then there's the element of "we got all the perps, there's no one else at large. Everyone be calm, we've got it under control", ...right?.

Win, win, win...right?

Oh no, there's NO spin and manipulation going on here; nope, none at all!! [/extreme sarcasm]

So true! Can't have a movement or cells killing people, gun control would go out the window.

And now there is another "lone woof' in the parking garage.

The cops are looking for him/her.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Of course, there is this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I went to post in one and it had got trashed, I guess.

Great!

I'll go there!

Sunday mornings are busy for me.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
BLM supporters throwing explosive fireworks at police during tonight's protest against violence.

edit on 9-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I find it odd and a bit suspicious that Obama signed an Executive Order two and a half years ago yanking valuable vehicles and equipment from law enforcement agencies across the country post-Ferguson. It left some of these departments vulnerable.

This was after Black Lives Matters started up and other black activist groups began to emerge.

Just a cursory search brings up literally hundreds of various black activist groups and networks. Some of them use the fist of the Black Power movement and some encourage action, not talk, whatever that means.

The story of one crazy lone gunman makes this a gun issue as the msm and politicians discuss how he was able to get his hands on guns. They will tell us they need more laws to hinder certain people from being able to purchase guns.

If this is not a lone crazy person, but part of a network of activists that intend to kill cops and other white people, then the gun issue is dead in the water. Who wants to limit gun ownership when we have organized radical activists out there organizing and training.

Our police departments need their equipment back!!! What happened to all that equipment that was taken away anyway? Who got it?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Has there been any new information regarding this: ?

Islami c Connection: Some Suspects in Dallas Shooting Attended South Dallas Mosque

Among the five suspects now in Dallas Police custody are self described "Islamic Americans" who attended a Nation of Islam mosque in the South Dallas area. It should be noted that the Nation of Islam itself is splintered into several groups. Louis Farrakhan, who took over the organization in 1981, subscribes to Dianetics and appears to have left Islam altogether. It's ideology is barely recognizable as Islamic.

Johnson liked the Nation of Islam

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Valuble equipment? you mean the hardware that the military used to give to police dept's when they were through with it? The police are not the military and the gear given to them is all part of the militarization of the police..not good. It creates a divide between the public and police.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Who wants to limit gun ownership when we have organized radical activists out there organizing and training.

why is this a problem now and not when white radical activists organize and form militias and train to kill. you people think they are training to hug people with their weapons?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Backlash has already begun.. Capital One has replaced Samuel Jackson with a smiling white lady saying, "What's in Your Wallet?".

Maybe President Obama won't be viewed as so friendly an advocate when he's on Hillary's campaign trail.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Question Fate

originally posted by: queenofswords
Who wants to limit gun ownership when we have organized radical activists out there organizing and training.

why is this a problem now and not when white radical activists organize and form militias and train to kill. you people think they are training to hug people with their weapons?

Radical activists are a problem regardless of colour.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
meaningless stats... Please read this: www.theguardian.com...
And maybe you will see gun paradox, like it is...

a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Y'all are slaves to some pages in some rhyme book. The Dallas shooting spree was a right wing victory. The usual suspect. The noose gets tighter. Oh! Pot Noodle! It's a tasty! Mmm! It's a nutritious treat!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
We put our prime minister (like yours president) in jail for corruption, you did the same to Nixon. And without one gun shot. Dont understand need for carrying them, protests, preasure with government shutdown etc. are more powerfull than gun. "Corrupt leaders who only wish to take away citizen freedoms" are more afraid of public judicial responsibility than all the guns in the US. It seems to me that guns are diversion maked to hide implementing lowering of human rights in police and judicial reform, just like after 9.11. This at the end is just crazy theory, but owning a gun without super detailed checks and police following ups sound in EU just crazy. If you want to look it from EU perspektive. Plz look what newspapers in UK says fron their perspektive
www.theguardian.com...
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kita0dtita
meaningless stats... Please read this: www.theguardian.com...
And maybe you will see gun paradox, like it is...

a reply to: Xcathdra

Your link is meaningless. It takes stats between two countries and does not properly control for any other factors.
It's that type of dumbed down article that fools the weak minded.
edit on 10/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I told you GTA is coming. Both sides are playing that #. People actually like wars.
The game played here is a common revenge game and a social justice game. Common sense world morphed into GTA city. You have overtalked it as usually and have no real clue yet. The truth and enlightenment is yet to be found somewhere in between. Brainwashed cops are pulling and ABUSING guns everyday.
The bodycount could be much worse if we all don't chill out soon enough.
edit on 10/7/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: shortened

edit on 10/7/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: man, I'm better by each edit!

Has anyone mentioned South Africa yet? Someone will to make a sociological connection.
edit on 10/7/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: man, I'm better with each edit!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Has anyone posted this video yet? What are they saying? Are protesters yelling "We dare you!" ??

www.youtube.com...

The guy arrested is wearing camo pants and some kind of head gear. What is that white strip across his stomach?

ETA: Upon closer inspection it looks like he's wearing a vest of some kind. Bullet proof?
edit on 10-7-2016 by texasgirl because: Added more

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Backlash has already begun.. Capital One has replaced Samuel Jackson with a smiling white lady saying, "What's in Your Wallet?".

Maybe President Obama won't be viewed as so friendly an advocate when he's on Hillary's campaign trail.

So black people are being vilified for the actions of one person? (Note: I believe tgere were multiple shooters).

Says a lot about America if so, considering the actions of multiple white male mass killers over the last decade.

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join