It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Wish I had more to say, but I don't. I'm so very sorry.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm a bit confused here.

How did one shooter manage to not only open fire from a higher vantage point, but have enough time to get to the ground level and engage with officers in a fire fight at the same time?

The video of the officer being flanked and killed...is that the same man who was caught in the garage and blown up? That was the same man who had officers ducking from sniper fire initially?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Why is it that whenever there is an " attack" in america it's always the " lone gunaman??

Well, funny I should ask....the " lone gunman" fits into the story and agenda if the govt and those in power. It gives them an excuse, per-say,to continually go after individual rights and individual people. It gives them perceived sucsess ( to the masses) because there are no " organized groups" or organized individuals" acting TOGETHER to commit these acts. Organization is what the govt doesn't want the people to see, hear, experience or do. It's easy to trample the individual but much harder to trample a group.
And so far the plan gas worked...even if the have to openly lie, and everybody knows it...there will be enuff people who will go along with the lie because of fear because it's easier than not going against it...to not believe the lie requires strength, action, resolve, thought...something that is lacking in the masses of late.

So no worries, just another nutjob with a gun, nothing ORGANIZED, nobody working TOGETHER.. Nobody get any ideas of those funny concepts here on American soil, we, your govt, can spot the individual just after it happens..so we need more power to stop the individual.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I am hoping that in the days to come more suspects are found and a bigger picture becomes clear. Not for any reason other than the fact if that doesn't become the case then this story has no merit to it at all. This was not a lone gunman.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

No it was the man whose back the police painted a target on by releasing his photo and saying he was a serious suspect, just because he was open carrying. He had turned in his weapon to police the minute shooting started, but they spread his picture (with his weapon) far and wide anyway. His brother and some people he was with saw it on social media and immediately ran to news crews to say it wasn't him. I posted about in earlier in this thread and on Twitter as it was happening.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Sooo..will this horrible act be classified as terrorism ? It has all the elements of terrorism involved except that the shooter wasn't a muslim.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Was this the dead shooter?

"Another alleged suspect was in a shootout with Dallas SWAT officers. The suspect is also in custody."

How can the Dallas police get this wrong?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

No it was the man whose back the police painted a target on by releasing his photo and saying he was a serious suspect, just because he was open carrying. He had turned in his weapon to police the minute shooting started, but they spread his picture (with his weapon) far and wide anyway. His brother and some people he was with saw it on social media and immediately ran to news crews to say it wasn't him. I posted about in earlier in this thread and on Twitter as it was happening.

is that this guy?

Because it could have ended a lot worse for him than having his face all over social media. And it also begs the question. Who took that picture and why?

Little did they know that someone had snapped a photo of Mark earlier that evening and handed it to the police as a potential suspect. The police posted the photo on social media with an appeal: “This is one of our suspects. Please help us find him!”

From the article. Was he lined up to be a dead shooter perhaps?
edit on 5191642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

No, I'm talking about SWAT exchanging gunfire and having that particular suspect in custody.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Lucidity- Read carefully the update from the Dallas Police tweet that you originally posted. In a separate paragraph they are talking about ANOTHER alleged suspect that engaged in gunfire with SWAT. Then they stated that particular suspect is in custody.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
Ok. I was watching between midnight and three central standard time. The police statement said three in custody one neutralized(the one on the ground level videos). They were also in negotiations with a (the) shooter in the garage.

Is this the Mandela effect screwing with me because they cannot redo press statements from the police chief.

that is what i heard

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It is all becoming old now. Remember Kiev? Or the protests in Syria? Trained gunmen were the sparks that began an inferno.

Political scandal. Next day good men don't go home to their families and said political scandal is all but forgotten about. It is getting old now. Rinse and repeat.

divide and rule (or conquer)
phrase of divide
1.the policy of maintaining control over one's subordinates or opponents by encouraging dissent between them, thereby preventing them from uniting in opposition.
"the politics of divide and rule in society"

If you can't spell something out clearly look in the dictionary. It will spell it out loud and clear.

edit on 56101642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Do you know what the government are doing? They are giving people a big violent x box console. They are throwing a controller to one group and giving them the first shot. Then they are handing the second controller to the other group and saying 'hey what you waiting for? Push the start button and play the game'

And while they are too busy watching the game unfold to notice anything around them, the government are selling their houses and clearing their bank accounts.
edit on 45101642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So, here is my rant:

We don't know all of the facts yet.

However, if all cops are evil and racist, why are 3 suspects in custody? They very well could have been shot and killed with a narative of "self-defense"...ie. they pulled a gun on me, etc.

The real question is, why the MSM and the PTB, want to hype a few select killings and not all of them.

Maybe, this administration wants to impose marshall law and suspend the Nov elections?

IDK, but this world is f'd up.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Damn, sorry man.
I know it doesn't help, nor change anything, but truly, I wish I could take that pain from ya.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Maybe, this administration wants to impose marshall law and suspend the Nov elections?

I don't believe that individual administrations have anything to do with these kinds of events. But I do think that the military industrial complex does. That's why it won't matter what face represents "the administration". I don't believe the elections will be suspended. Look how much damage they can do! Look at Brexit! Damage seems to be on the global menu.
edit on 9-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I think the other 2-3 were in the car the police stopped.And then there was the one they blew uo.
edit on 7/9/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I still think the attacker got silenced.

If you really want to stop these atrocities in future, isn' t better to analyze what is causing these guys go on rampage? or at least make an attempt to capture him alive and get to the bottom of this.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I am so sorry for your loss

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

In the land of unicorns and rainbows, everybody is willing to talk it out. An attempt was made to get him to knock off his crap and come out. He choose to not do that.

He created his own endgame.

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join