It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: carewemust
Backlash has already begun.. Capital One has replaced Samuel Jackson with a smiling white lady saying, "What's in Your Wallet?".

Maybe President Obama won't be viewed as so friendly an advocate when he's on Hillary's campaign trail.

So black people are being vilified for the actions of one person? (Note: I believe tgere were multiple shooters).

Says a lot about America if so, considering the actions of multiple white male mass killers over the last decade.

In the same way that police should not be tarnished with the same brush for some of these shootings that have happened, black communities should also be free of being tarnished for what has happened.

Remember what an eye for an eye does for the world.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: sg1642

Scuttlebutt on the 19D SCOUT page says he was a lousy shot ,per fellow vets ..sorry no link.
It would explain the light casualties.

Not really. He wasn't a lousy shot when he aced that poor cop in ground combat when he was supposedly picking off targets from higher ground.

This story stinks to high hell

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: carewemust
Backlash has already begun.. Capital One has replaced Samuel Jackson with a smiling white lady saying, "What's in Your Wallet?".

Maybe President Obama won't be viewed as so friendly an advocate when he's on Hillary's campaign trail.

So black people are being vilified for the actions of one person? (Note: I believe tgere were multiple shooters).

Says a lot about America if so, considering the actions of multiple white male mass killers over the last decade.

In the same way that police should not be tarnished with the same brush for some of these shootings that have happened, black communities should also be free of being tarnished for what has happened.

Remember what an eye for an eye does for the world.

I agree 100%.

I for one judge officers on a case by case basis.

I've encountered cops who have been very nice to me and some who have been a holes.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Oh yeah, a bulletproof vest. It's a no no. You have to be easily takedownable.
edit on 10/7/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: man, I'm better each edit!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
CNN just interviewed Chief Brown about the suspects in custody. Two suspects were released and the third one was arrested for a gun charge, supposedly unrelated to the shooting. Interesting. In a press conference Friday morning, he stated that one suspect admitted to doing some shooting.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Picture of the deceased has been leaked and his clothing at time of death doesn't match the clothing of the man seen in the video.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Can you post the pic?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Can you post the pic?

no because I'll probably get banned. I have seen two so far.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Which video are you referring to?

In the picture you are referring to he is wearing a black or dark blue shirt. Can't see what color his pants are (covered in debris). And he has on an OD flak jacket.

edit on 7/10/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

the one at street level. The shooter had long sleeved white/cream coloured top (not the vest the actual sleeves). He was wearing a dark short sleeved top.
edit on 53121642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

that is my point. In the video wait till he raises his weapon and shoots two shots up the street (may need zoom and pause). That guy had light coloured long sleeves. Before the policeman comes into shot.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This could be BIG if true. For clarity, let's agree on what pictures and videos we're talking about.

In the post-blast picture(s) circulating right now, Johnson is wearing a dark blue or black shirt (can't tell if rolled up long sleeve or short sleeve) under an OD flak jacket. His pants are covered in debris so I can't make out what color they are, but it looks like maybe khaki.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

This could be BIG if true. For clarity, let's agree on what pictures and videos we're talking about.

In the post-blast picture(s) circulating right now, Johnson is wearing a dark blue or black shirt (can't tell if rolled up long sleeve or short sleeve) under an OD flak jacket. His pants are covered in debris so I can't make out what color they are, but it looks like maybe khaki.

correct ill pm you

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Between 5-8 seconds he raises up and his sleeves are cream/white no? Only clear part I could make out but if I'm wrong tell me so please.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Whitman wasn't an expert at all, and yet still killed several people.

i got to argue with that, although he didn't qualify as a expert, whitman qualified as a sharpshooter scoring a 215 out of 250.
he killed 17 and wounded 32. not that i envy him but that seem like fairly accurate shooting to me, considering that one kill came at over 1500 feet, that's over a qtr of a mile, and one kill was between a six inch crack in a set of columns killing the first austin cop to get there Billy Speed . he also never shot anyone more than once.

edit on 10-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: it was also reported that during his service in the Corps, he was good at hitting moving targets and long distance shots.
edit on 10-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

A combat arms guy could have been FAR more devastating, YOU know that.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Not at ALL possible with an SKS,unless you know windage REAL well,somebody was with him.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Actually, if you look closer at the post-bomb pic, you will see that his light colored shirt is just darkened by the blood. His shirt seems to be Similiar color as his pants. The angle of lighting on his face, creates harsher contrasts in the shadowing of the image. His shirt is blood soaked.
edit on 7 10 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit Add: I imagine the reason he looks like he is now wearing a shorter sleeve is due to his shirt shredding by a bomb blast.
edit on 7 10 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Actually, if you look closer at the post-bomb pic, you will see that his light colored shirt is just darkened by the blood. His shirt seems to be Similiar color as his pants. The angle of lighting on his face, creates harsher contrasts in the shadowing of the image. His shirt is blood soaked.

Edit Add: I imagine the reason he looks like he is now wearing a shorter sleeve is due to his shirt shredding by a bomb blast.

I don't see any cream or white colouring in his shirt? Where on the shirt do you mean? And that would be the first shirt shredded from a blast that cut the sleeves perfectly across the arm that I have seen?

Edit you may be right actually. The area around his shoulder blade and back? I thought that was dust from the gyproc but you might be right. I don't agree that the blast has shredded his sleeve in that manner but stranger things have happened.
edit on 5421642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

well considering he didn't have any thing except M-1 carbine that would have been considered a combat weapon at the time, i think that he was devastating enough.

his weapons,jusat firearms not knifes or other things he used.
12 gauge shotgun
Remington 700 with 4x Leupold Scope
6 millimeter Remington rifle
M1 Carbine
.357 Magnum
Galesi-Brescia pistol
Luger pistol
some sources say he also had a Remington Model 141 .35 cal. whitman didn't have a sks

after he was spotted in the tower and they started shooting at him, he started shooting out of the storm drains on the deck. this would have limited his field of view and range, yet he continued to kill and wound to my understanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join