It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: FBI Director testifies before House Oversight Committee at 10am est. Live feed

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I think the American people are going to be getting very TIRED of folks living off the government teat while doing nothing.

And by that, I mean the Congress.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Nikola014

National security was just fine.

Please share your insider information on this that no one else even knows about?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Some people seem to forget their is another FBI investigation ongoing into public corruption with the Clinton foundation / Hillary. Chances are a criminal complaint was filed with the FBI by Congress over the lies she told while under oath. That mess is not something she will be able to get out of with the exception of political involvement by the AG / Obama.

The DNC has a conscious clause that allows delegates to vote their conscious regardless of who they are pledge to.

As I said before.. Nixon was brought down not for the crimes of watergate but because he lied about it.

Just as Hillary did.

As for Comey he admitted that several lines of investigation dealing with Clinton lying were not factored in to their investigation among several other issues. Had those lines been done properly intent would have existed (even though its not required) for prosecution. Comey did not exonerate Clinton and the reason she was not charged n 18 USC 793 (F) is their concern over the constitutionality of the law itself. A concern the courts could deal with had Comey not played prosecutor and FBI director at the same time.
edit on 7-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't think you're trolling, Neo ... you're doing what you always do. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Quite a pathetic misrepresentation of what was said.

Now, ready to announce that you're after Clinton's head and nothing else will do?

I always do so love it when people tell me what I think.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I don't think you're trolling, Neo ... you're doing what you always do. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Quite a pathetic misrepresentation of what was said.

Now, ready to announce that you're after Clinton's head and nothing else will do?

I always do so love it when people tell me what I think.

I guess saying something about hypocrisy here would be redundant?

"Cura te ipsum." (cf. Luke 4:23)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GreatWay

The president was acquitted of perjury and obstruction of justice. They had an impeachment trial but failed to convict him. Again...
Just another failed attempt to take down a politically powerful career couple.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

We aren't really on different pages. I just feel like I am taking some action by 'talking' about the two parties objectively. You probably think that's a futile effort that would frustrate you.

I get that completely. I wouldn't be able to 'talk' to anyone about politics if I didn't accept that most people are not going to take the frustrating, futile course of action I've chosen.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Some people seem to forget their is another FBI investigation ongoing into public corruption with the Clinton foundation / Hillary.

Please do tell...Is it a secret source of a friend of a friend of Judge Napolitano who spilled the beans on that?

Or are you referring to Comey saying this???
" I'm not going to comment on the existence or nonexistence of any other investigations."

Yes...Please hang your hat on that juicy bait...for the next three years...Good luck to you.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
And a 20 Million Dollar investigation involving thousands of FBI agents that took almost a year to conclude and reviewed years of her work...was insufficient?

It is to me...especially after I heard the partisan deflection today thrown around in what was supposed to be a hearing dealing with government oversight.

I have no confidence in how that $20 million was spent. Nope. Not at all.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I hear you.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He was directly asked and he deferred the question.
I admit it sounds as if there is a secret investigation.

No matter

When that doesn't reveal criminal behavior they'll just move on to another issue.
Can't send congress to bingo so this will keep em off the streets
edit on 772016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Indigo5
And a 20 Million Dollar investigation involving thousands of FBI agents that took almost a year to conclude and reviewed years of her work...was insufficient?

It is to me...especially after I heard the partisan deflection today thrown around in what was supposed to be a hearing dealing with government oversight.

I have no confidence in how that $20 million was spent. Nope. Not at all.

Correct.

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Perhaps the Republican Congress will call some of our resident legal experts into play in the upcoming drama(s).

These cases have been solved FOR MONTHS on here. LOL

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Have I told you that you can't call her a criminal?

Everyone in that room today is a criminal, some with worse crimes than anything Clinton has done.

What's your point?

OMG! I did not think about that! We should all give up and just succumb to the criminal elements! No need to ever investigate, prosecute and imprison anyone since others get away with it too! < sarcasm> if not evident!

We have to draw a line as Americans and say enough is enough! I am not talking about little Obama red lines either!

Everyone in that room today is a criminal, some with worse crimes than anything Clinton has done.

What's your point?
edit on 7 7 2016 by CynConcepts because: Trying to fix quote feature for clarity

edit on 7 7 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 7 7 2016 by CynConcepts because: Last time trying to fix quote feature...if it didn't work...go read original post. Aargh

edit on 7 7 2016 by CynConcepts because: Omg! I lied!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Nikola014

National security was just fine.

Except maybe for the facts that Hillary used multiple devices to comm with her servers.

One was an iPad (thanks Huma for telling us that).

Comey stated that devices can be easily hacked.

I bet that's how they got to the server while she was logged in with an external device.

And Comey never said her "devices" were never hacked. He said the server itself probably wasn't.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Nikola014

Now it's not the topic if someone lied or not.

Killary BROKE MULTIPLE LAWS! SHE BROKE LAWS. Do I need to spell it for you?

By definition, that makes her a criminal. Deal with it

OMG! I did not think about that! We should all give up and just succumb to the criminal elements! No need to ever investigate, prosecute and imprison anyone since others get away with it too! < sarcasm> if not evident!

We have to draw a line as Americans and say enough is enough! I am not talking about little Obama red lines either!

What's your point?

Er ... come again?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The State Department has reopened their investigation in Clintons Email setup.

State Department reopens investigation of Clinton’s handling of classified information

WASHINGTON — The State Department is reopening an internal investigation of possible mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and top aides.

Spokesman John Kirby says the emails probe is restarting now that the Justice Department isn’t pursuing a criminal prosecution. The State Department suspended its review in April to avoid interfering with the FBI’s inquiry.

Kirby set no deadline for the investigation’s completion.

Clinton was secretary of state until early 2013. Most of her top advisers left shortly thereafter.

But Kirby said this week former officials can still face “administrative sanctions.” The most serious is loss of security clearances, which could complicate Clinton’s naming of a national security team if she becomes president.

Beyond the Democratic front-runner, the probe is most likely examining confidants Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan and Huma Abedin.

* - Comey: Hillary Still Possibly Under FBI Investigation into Clinton Foundation

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, chair of the House Committee on Government Oversight and Reform, asked: “Did you look at the Clinton Foundation?”

Comey responded: “I’m not going to comment on the existence or non-existince of any other investigations.”

He also said he would not answer whether the Clinton Foundation was “tied into” the investigation of Clinton’s email server.

In February, the Washington Post reported that State Department investigators from the Office of the Inspector General subpoenaed records from the foundation in the fall of 2015 that were related to Clinton Foundation projects that would have required federal approvals to to proceed.

* - Clinton Foundation received subpoena from State Department investigators

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Like I say this will be drag until elections, if anybody think that Hillary is not damage in anyway are just been delusional.

Somebody have to take the blame I wonder who of her corrupted cronies that work for her will take the fall.

Or perhaps the all take the 5th and wait for Hilary the president to pardon them.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

There you go ... I think that's the jist of what you were trying to communicate; if I misquoted you in any way, I'll delete.

No, I don't think we should succumb to criminal elements ... but I don't think we should put our fingers over our eyes and count 1-2-3 and hope everything comes out right for "our team" by hypocritically going after the presumptive Democratic nominee ... FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN PURE POLITICS.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The State Department has reopened their investigation in Clintons Email setup.

State Department reopens investigation of Clinton’s handling of classified information

WASHINGTON — The State Department is reopening an internal investigation of possible mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and top aides.

Spokesman John Kirby says the emails probe is restarting now that the Justice Department isn’t pursuing a criminal prosecution. The State Department suspended its review in April to avoid interfering with the FBI’s inquiry.

Kirby set no deadline for the investigation’s completion.

Clinton was secretary of state until early 2013. Most of her top advisers left shortly thereafter.

But Kirby said this week former officials can still face “administrative sanctions.” The most serious is loss of security clearances, which could complicate Clinton’s naming of a national security team if she becomes president.

Beyond the Democratic front-runner, the probe is most likely examining confidants Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan and Huma Abedin.

I believe this is the part where the SD will look at what has transpired and begin to revise/review policies, get people better training, etc.

We have learned that the "culture" at the SD is sloppy when it comes to document/classification procedures. Now they will begin to remedy that.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join