It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: FBI Director testifies before House Oversight Committee at 10am est. Live feed

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

And there was a stenographer so they have notes just no recordings

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Guccifer admits he lied about accessing Clinton's server!

OMG! Hillary lied about never sending or receiving classified emails!

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The biggest takeaway, for me, is that the FBI will be getting a referral today, from Congress, to investigate Hillary for perjuring herself.

Doesn't take a law degree to understand that she's not in the clear just yet.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

They would only need to provide information from that interview if portions of the revealed content were used in their decision. Apparently, her interview did not yield anything worth mention.

link   

Not just us. There have been editorials from around the country by prosecutors who say they would have brought the case. Some linked on ATS.

Besides, Comey's own barometer is a "reasonable person". A "reasonable person" would know it was classified. A "reasonable person" wouldn't bring charges.

Well lots of "reasonable people" across this nation -some legal experts, some not - think that sounds like hedging, self-serving bull#.

link   

And there was a stenographer so they have notes just no recordings

True.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
At the end of the day, Hillary still gets to walk away and become president.

The US of A has become a joke.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Plotus
It seems as though some of these speakers are only smoozing for their constituents to appear as looking out for their party interests.

Many of these people have no business being on this committee. Some have prevented actual oversight with their five minutes of partisan blather.

It terrible watching this happen,

Lol, when the dems come on, it's like a commercial.

I go and get a coffee, brush my teeth, pet the dog....

All they do is stroke him.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Stormdancer777

As he said it's still a crime to lie to the FBI.

I heard it, and it is still ridiculous,

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: stosh64
wow, she was NOT under oath and it was not recorded.

WT absolute F?

What?! When the FBI interviewed her?

Yes, and Comey was NOT there. He THINKS 5-6 agents were there, and she was NOT under oath.

Comey has NOT talked with all the interviewing agents either.

SMFH What a farce this whole thing is and ultimate slap in the face to all us little people who do their best to try and live by the laws of the land.

Nuke Washington and start over. Of course I was just joking on that last comment.

link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

Not just us. There have been editorials from around the country by prosecutors who say they would have brought the case. Some linked on ATS.

Besides, Comey's own barometer is a "reasonable person". A "reasonable person" would know it was classified. A "reasonable person" wouldn't bring charges.

Well lots of "reasonable people" across this nation -some legal experts, some not - think that sounds like hedging, self-serving bull#.

Comey also said attorneys he knows said they would actually prosecute. But since they haven't had such a case to prosecute "in 40 years," Comey decided they were not reasonable.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
At the end of the day, Hillary still gets to walk away and become president.

The US of A has become a joke.

I second that.

Nothing that transpires at the hearing really matters in the end.

People will vote for who they want.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot

Possibly involuntary manslaughter, but are there degrees of guilt in the case of the law being applied to Clinton? I didn't think so.

link   
This guy sounds very bitter or I'm overtired.

link   

Apparently, her interview did not yield anything worth mention.

Kind of my point. There is no way to know, yet people are expected to accept that, in the face of all the evidence of her being "extremely careless", she did this and should still be considered a suitable person to serve the US in the highest office of the land.

That is a big issue, and I can't see why people are disregarding her ineptitude on partisan lines.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yes, and Comey was NOT there. He THINKS 5-6 agents were there, and she was NOT under oath. Comey has NOT talked with all the interviewing agents either.

I must be stupid to think it would important talk with all the agents

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Both parties need to get on the same page on creating a deterrent for officials storing or transmitting classified info on all levels on non government devices. Intent does not matter. Use .gov for work and government devices for work. Use personal email and personal devices for personal use. They are making something very simple extremely complicated.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Martin75

You never heard of unintentional killings? I just read a local news story about a man who accidentally shot his 14-year-old son at the shooting range when he reached to get a hot shell casing out of his shirt with his hand holding his gun and his finger on the trigger. The gun went off, the bullet ricocheted and hit the boy in his jugular vein, killing him. It was clear with witness testimony that he had no intent to kill his son. He was not charged with murder, though no one can argue that he was careless with his gun. Extreme carelessness with a weapon? Yep. Murder? No.

Manslaughter and there are different degrees of that.

They just don't say no one will prosecute so everyone move on.

link   
It annoys me that so many of these members have used their precious time to highlight partisan division, again and again, and simply repeat the question: "Were your conclusions politically motivated?"

Worthless.

link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

We're hearing a bit more about that now. 3 out of 30000 is actually less than the 1/100 of 1% and just paragraphs marked with a c that could be overlooked. No headers. So no e mails marked classified except three little confidential paragraphs in a field of 30000 e mails
I think if the American people are hearing this will see how overblown the whole thing is.
I'm hearing a bunch of angry republicans not accepting the FBI findings and slandering an officer of the law.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join