It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: FBI Director testifies before House Oversight Committee at 10am est. Live feed

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Incompetent & Reckless or Lying & Corrupt...Take your pick.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Confidential is the lowest classification and could simply be an unflattering comment about a dignitary.
But now where hearing those paragraphs were mismarked and were not confidential in nature at all.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Did Comey just say that?

Damn liar!

He doesn't care about justice.

If justice mattered to him, he'd have reccomended charges! He's not trying to do the right thing. The Clinton's bought his ass off by way of money or threat of death or some other cooercions. Comey is weak.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You forgot to add this: A valid prospect for CiC and President of the US of A.

Ahem...

link   
Comey is making NO SENSE what so ever.

His entire 'argument' is what happens after someone has been found guilty.

Not before charges are brought up.

link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Its truly frightening, isn't it? Of all the things that I've heard from Comey today, those repeated statements about her lack of 'sophistication' are the most damning and concerning, IMO.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I did not email classified email...
~ (C)linton

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace and I am so embarrassed by that woman who is representing my state!! N.J.!! Deflect, deflect, deflect

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Did Comey just say that?

Damn liar!

He doesn't care about justice.

If justice mattered to him, he'd have reccomended charges! He's not trying to do the right thing. The Clinton's bought his ass off by way of money or threat of death or some other cooercions. Comey is weak.

He's probably just thinking about preserving his career...which would be destroyed if he had recommended indictment.
History revisionists would also have his legacy as preventing the first woman President.

Definitely bending over backwards to avoid creating any sound bites that can be used against Clinton.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I would pick both.
Incompetent,Reckless, Lying & Corrupt

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

FBI Director James Comey’s probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private, unsecured email server does not mark the first time that he has investigated the presidential candidate for alleged wrongdoing. Time reports that

20 years ago, Comey was a deputy special counsel on the Senate Whitewater Committee, looking into the conduct of then President Bill Clinton and the first lady.

The inquiry focused on whether Bill had used his political position as governor of Arkansas in the 1980s to push through an illegal loan to benefit the couple’s business partner in the Whitewater [real estate] Development Corporation. Several people involved with the Whitewater corporation (including Clinton’s successor as governor) ultimately went to jail, but the Clintons never faced criminal prosecution. The issue of their involvement none-the-less lingered as Bill Clinton ran and was elected president www.westernjournalism.com...

link   

My personal favorite question, "Why not both?"

I only wish that all of this exposure would have any sort of chance of getting her investigated... but we all know that she's connected to so many dirty corrupt politicians that pulling her would start the collapse of their house of cards. We'd be looking at locking up half the government by the time they were done... but they're all in it together and they're the only ones who can lock themselves up.

Somehow, the government has gotten so far above the people that it can't be held accountable by them anymore.

link   
Didn't know the C was for classified! Rolls eyes, really?

I have heard Hilley's supporters say, "she is the smartest women in the world," after the comments at today's House Oversight Committee meeting, I see this as insulting to all women!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That, and the FBI as a whole.

Even if Clinton doesn't become POTUS she has lots of connections to politicians that serve on budget comitties.

These politicians decide how much money the FBI gets.

Clinton not happy? Oh, whoops! Looks like the FBI's budget is getting slashed next fiscal year...

The guy has to watch out for his entire organization, not just his own head. People seem to forget that.

And ANY other politician or wealthy individual would be able to hold the FBI hostage as well. To think otherwise is foolish. These are simply the rules and the stakes when dealing with people at that level of wealth and influence.

I mean, we put these people there. We elect and allow them to be gain the power they have. Why aren't we angry at ourselves at all?

That's really what it all comes down to. The FBI wants to shield and protect itself, and is trying to steer clear and out of the line of fire from any future retribution from Clinton. It's not like the people at the FBI are pro-Clinton and want her to just walk away scott free. People seem to not understand that there's politics at play and the FBI is walking a *very* fine line and trying to balance itself.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So three little (C)s on three little paragraphs that now have been determined didn't need to be marked at all is the extent of the emails marked classified on the server is that correct?
And she didn't recall those three little c marks on three obscure paragraphs out of thirty thousand e mails amounts to perjury in the minds of the mob . Is that the gist of it?
Wow without checking the fridge what did you have for lunch yesterday? Uh huh...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He sounds like a shillary with his "i don't know" "I'm not capable to answer" responses when he clearly does know

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
So three little (C)s on three little paragraphs that now have been determined didn't need to be marked at all is the extent of the emails marked classified on the server is that correct?
And she didn't recall those three little c marks on three obscure paragraphs out of thirty thousand e mails amounts to perjury in the minds of the mob . Is that the gist of it?
Wow without checking the fridge what did you have for lunch yesterday? Uh huh...

Hardly.
There were 22 emails that were so secret that they can not be released in any fashion.
But you knew that, which makes you disingenuous.
In fact, there were three emails that were ERASED by Hillary and never turned over that had classified info in them!
edit on b000000312016-07-07T12:35:20-05:0012America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jul 2016 12:35:20 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So after a 3 hour 'talk'

THAT's when he decided Clintons 'fate' !!!!

What a absolute JOKE the FBI is.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: IAMTAT

The guy has to watch out for his entire organization, not just his own head.

Not likely he will still be there.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Mr Comey, would you hire a person that is extremely careless with classified materials to work for the FBI?

"Uh, that's hard to answer."

^^^ That tells us everything we need to know about Mr. Comey.^^^

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join