It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theresa May Sleeps During Chilcot Statement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
One way of looking at it is she's too old and worn out for the job. Another viewpoint is don't wake her up, just tuck a teddy bear under her arm and leave her in peace. We would be in a much better position now if Blair, for example, had spent much of his time in power dozing.

edit on 7 7 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

Longer version.

edit on 7 7 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
She is , apparently and allegedly, diabetic, so the condition or concomitant treatment might be responsible. Or, it was just so sodding boring. We all knew the outcome, including May, who would have been briefed many times prior to that public display of sarcasm from Chilcott.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Cameron has that effect on me too.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If Corbyn and Watson were directly in front of me for several hours I'd try and keep my eyes closed as much as I could.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Considering all that has been going on in the UK as of late and her propelled status as a possible future PM I imagine she was just exhausted and Cameron didn't help things at all. She probably just has not been getting enough sleep. Understandable.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

haha cant wait for the "she is shapeshifting" responses.

to be fair i fall aslee if im in meetings and just taking in information rather than interacting. We only human.
she looks worn out as if she has been up all night. to be fair that is most likley the case. i would like to think politicans do work around the clock.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

a reply to: gortex

Brilliant

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
She is either bored or receiving a download from the Borg.

top topics

join