It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Technology, could we ever understand it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Look at it this way through if TPTB were actually ever to allow all these off the shelf technological marvels to be shared among our respective governments the implications are, given humanity's penchant for destruction, that we would destroy not only ourselves but quite possibly all other life on Earth in no time sharp.

Given that humanity is really no more than a child and a petulant one at that its possibly not a good idea to give us access to matches. Just a thought.

Take the implication of say it somehow being possible for humanity to gain access to the zero point energy field, that kind of power has the potency to destroy not only our Earth but the very star system she occupies. We simply are not ready to wield such wonders of the universe.
edit on 9-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Look at it this way through if TPTB were actually ever to allow all these off the shelf technological marvels to be shared among our respective governments the implications are, given humanity's penchant for destruction, that we would destroy not only ourselves but quite possibly all other life on Earth in no time sharp.

Given that humanity is really no more than a child and a petulant one at that its possibly not a good idea to give us access to matches. Just a thought.

Take the implication of say it somehow being possible for humanity to gain access to the zero point energy field, that kind of power has the potency to destroy not only our Earth but the very star system she occupies. We simply are not ready to wield such wonders of the universe.

I cant argue our childhood status, it may very well be encoded in our DNA via "Junk". And I'm not suggesting giving it to TPTB. Edward Leedskalnin was not TPTB. He was an individual. Did allowing him to know about a certain truth, destroy the world?

Will we ever "Be Ready"? Recent disclosures of our junk DNA open up some rather unsettling truths, and possibilities. Can we "Ever" be ready? Can we ever be trusted knowing any one of us has a ticking time b**b inside of us? How could we ever know for certain, aside from an in depth examination of each individuals junk dna??? After all, look how many oaths have been taken by people, only to betray that oath. Its not something a person can control on the genetic level. An ugly ugly, truth...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I have this tech in my garage. yes its dangerous and cant be let out into the wrong hands.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I have herd you outlandish claims before Nochzwei.

Gravity, gravity, gravity with a healthy sprinkling of supposed time distortion fields if memory serves?

Don't even bother trying to convince us of the miraculous inventions you have lying in you garage. LoL

Like i said before take them to a lab and if they operate under laboratory conditions the way you say they do on the tin, ile eat my hat.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

"Will we ever "Be Ready?"

When humanity completes a paradigm shift away from petty self interest and pointless conflicts over race, religion and the diminishing resources left available to us would be my thinking.

Truth is possibly we will never be ready or are even meant to have access to such technological prowess.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Well a lot of people are still in the dark regarding the UFO orb phenomenon. It is VERY REAL !
Classic example is the disarming of the worlds nuclear arsenals..

Check the link for proof 👽
youtu.be...

It's amazing how so many people in the world are unaware, don't believe & most commonly don't care.
I know too many people that are in complete denile about this extreamly interesting phenomenon.

Another link to further back my post up.

youtu.be...

So basically nuclear fusion (cleaner) is the answer but nuclear fission (volatile) is the big problem for us & the planets inhabitants. The fact that the ET's are disarming nuclear weapons & shoot a high concentration beam of energy particles from a subatomic level with there very cool technology, is a massive statement on it own.

So clearly we are complete newbs, when it comes to advanced technology. Please note that is with our own tech.. So if we can't evan control our inventions, how can we possibly try jump ahead a few thousand years & be so bold, as to try scavenge & salvage downed crafts ?

The technology they wield is a product of trial & error, well over a millenia & we are not even close 😅

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
I would think that reading the owners manual would be very helpful

Exactly, all we need is someone that can read Chinese.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I have herd you outlandish claims before Nochzwei.

Gravity, gravity, gravity with a healthy sprinkling of supposed time distortion fields if memory serves?

Don't even bother trying to convince us of the miraculous inventions you have lying in you garage. LoL

Like i said before take them to a lab and if they operate under laboratory conditions the way you say they do on the tin, ile eat my hat.
the machine is too heavy to take it to the lab, so the lab will have to come to me. Keep your hat safe , Lol you may get what you wish for

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

All the power to you buddy, just remember repeatable measurable results are a requirement.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

All the power to you buddy, just remember repeatable measurable results are a requirement.
Not when it comes to "Subduction"

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Ok you are welcome to get your ass down here buddy and take any measurements you want to your hearts content. are you game? I'll take any wager you can muster

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I would not even know where to begin to be honest.

I'm simply not qualified to make such measurements.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I would not even know where to begin to be honest.

I'm simply not qualified to make such measurements.
ah ok fair enough

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think we're on the road to at least a partial understanding of how Foo Fighters tick, since they've [ufonauts] so graciously let us seen them cavort in our atmosphere from time to time.

I don't believe in the existence of extra dimensions or worm holes. My speculation on how a Foo Fighter gets from A to B is the use of photon propulsion --- since it's the only feasible source of fuel for interstellar travel --- And the possible propulsion unit for such a starship...could be a micro-mini black hole, that would suck in starlight photons from a star/stars an expel them from it's two magnetic poles at near the speed of light, with ejection of the photons from various thruster outlets --- Increasing speed exponentially squared --- easily up to the speed of light and beyond into the superluminal realm.

For places that lack starlight photons...the micro-mini black hole propulsion unit should have created one or two magnetic shields surrounding the starship itself. With a small amount of seawater onboard...it would be ejected as an insulation neutron radiation/heat shield between the two magnetic fields and the starship. A smaller amount of seawater would be ejected between the two magnetic shields --- And with one shield pressing the seawater against the other magnetic shield with extreme pressure --- Fusion reaction occurs...with a plentiful source of photons and tons of electrified fusion plasma for the pleasure of any starfarer and it's photon propulsion unit.

Cheers,

Erno
edit on 10-7-2016 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 10-7-2016 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I realize this is your opinion, however zero point gravity would never be capable of destroying the planet let alone our solar system. It's just not the way the field energy would work.

Please if you really want to see something cool watch this clip I'm posting below..

I have been observing this phenomenon for some time now & I am extreamly obsessive about the subject. What I have noted is that they have a signature that seems to be a byproduct of there field energy that is a serious give away that they use "zero point energy"

it is an external magnetic field that contains their propulsion system or drive within it the field of energy. It also acts as a shield to radiation & other hazards.

The point is the signature byproduct is unbelievable & it always glows & brilliant type of light that seems to pulsate like they are burning plasma. It is mainly brilliant blue hues & orange, then it flickers & you can notice other intense colors shifting through the spectrums ! It is a sight to be hold !!

You can see it clearly in this video clip from you tube & they are actually using it in a weoponised form..

youtu.be...

It's just a pity that the American troops were taken out due to them apparently trying to retrieve seriously advanced alien technology from Afghanistan. It's crazy that the rest of the world doesn't seem to notice or care or even believe that this is genuine !

What do you guys think seriously ?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Just to prove this concept of the brilliant color signature you can see it in this YouTube link of a craft leaving the atmosphere.

youtu.be...

You can clearly see the intense colors shifting through the spectrum. It is definitely a trade mark of a very supreme & extreamly advanced Alien species & I have no doubt that it is the trademark of the Alien Grays from Zeta Reticula.
👽

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

a reply to: KazeKurai
You can clearly see the intense colors shifting through the spectrum. It is definitely a trade mark of a very supreme & extreamly advanced Alien species & I have no doubt that it is the trademark of the Alien Grays from Zeta Reticula.

How did you get the alien head smiley?

BTW to anybody else who misunderstands: the video in the link is this magic technology known as the "Sun reflecting off the ocean into the orbiting camera on the ISS."
edit on 12-7-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Using my phone to chat on the thread, that's how I got the smiley etc.

But on a very serious note bud.. That is not a reflection of the sun at all. If you have been looking at UFO orb videos on YouTube it starts becoming very obvious which are fake & which are genuine. As I said before the glowing pulsating lighting is very unique. After a while you can easily spot these bizarre plasma discharges & the intense colors that are most certainly their calling card.

edit on 12-7-2016 by KazeKurai because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

If left to surface humanity, the shift will never happen. We are too far gone into the Matrix, New age. Generations have been raised to believe in the New age ideologies. The dilutions are too strong for them to fight, especially when they receive validation from others of the same mindset.

Some do awaken to some personal matters, but powerless to have any effect on the global political situation.

Well a lot of people are still in the dark regarding the UFO orb phenomenon. It is VERY REAL !
Yes, I know personally of this reality. Seeing is believing. But to have the greatest effect, it should be seen by people who really need it. Yes, I saw, but personally Im powerless. Show yourselves to those who can benefit the most, in having their faith restored, and can do something about it.

We need some direct help down here.......

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

"If left to surface humanity, the shift will never happen."

Humanity most lightly will never achieve the necessary paradigm shift required to wield such powerful technology on its own.

However given that the singularity is almost upon us, and once we manage to birth an artificial intelligence/hybrid intelligence that learns at an exponential rate, humans in there current iteration will simply become obsolete.

As to us receiving "some direct help down here". If you were an alien intelligence, with the capability to cross the vast distances between the stars, or broach the dimensional barriers between the planes of existence would you really do anything other than study our civilization in its current state? Personally i imagine it would be like trying to communicate with ants.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join