It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: reldra

There were at least four who died in Benghazi, not counting our ambassador. Can you say with any certainty at all that the emails had absolutely nothing to do with that? After all, it was the Benghazi investigations that uncovered the private server in the first place.

Benghazi, thankfully, is over. I will not be dragged there.

I know right, those 4 dead Americans were such an inconvenience to Hillary.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

In other words, you and those who starred you have no answer for that because you don't know and can't know. That server very well could have led to the deaths of the people in Benghazi.

I highly doubt it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I still think the main reason is for not what Hillary knows, but, who could be complacent in the emails and the web it weaves.

HUMINT is very important and it was explained that she had information regarding assets on that server. How is this forgivable?

I am sure that there are those who are dead because of this server. I personally feel that it was her negligence along with the certain aide that caused the death of those SEALS and other OPs in Afghanistan in 2011.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

There were at least four who died in Benghazi, not counting our ambassador. Can you say with any certainty at all that the emails had absolutely nothing to do with that? After all, it was the Benghazi investigations that uncovered the private server in the first place.

Wrong thread..

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: starfoxxx

They were scheduled to appear together right after the Orlando shootings but that event delayed it. He didn't wait. He endorsed her right after the California primary.

keep sticking up for crooked hillary. everyone sees right through the lies..

she broke over 10 laws in her mail scandal, but it 'was not her intent'//
try using that that as the peon american citizen you are of the system, 'ignorance of the law' see how it works for you bud

glad u feel better the whole system not only corruptly
failed itself but failed the america people... GTFO here

link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I understand that she's evil incarnate - goes without saying - not even going to get into all that. Anyhow - maybe she knew exactly what she was doing - and that's why she's being let off the hook

Oh we get it, but maybe not quite in the way that you think.

It's all rotten and corrupt and she knows that game.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That doesn't prove that she was intentionally careless, knowing that info would be compromised due to her carelessness.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It is never good when American people die or any people. A huge amount of people have died at our embassies and diplomatic missions before HRC, and we did not go through 9 investigations of each one. We would still be investigating both Bushes if that were normal.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you support the idea of electing her...knowing full well she lied to you and everyone else in the country?

I've said many times that I am not voting in this election, considering the choices we have.

Clinton lies, Trump lies, you lie...everyone lies.

I find it disingenuous to get on a moral high horse and exclaim one's hypocrisy for all to see.

a reply to: UnBreakable

Since when do you have a problem with dishonesty? You support the poster child of dishonesty.

When have I ever stated I support Hillary? I've said the opposite numerous times.

Stop with the personal crap and accept reality, ladies. We have better things to do then cry about this nonsense any longer.

"Everyone lies"...got it.
Does everyone lie about jeopardizing national security?
I don't think so.

It is okay if you are a Democrat.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I still think the main reason is for not what Hillary knows, but, who could be complacent in the emails and the web it weaves.

HUMINT is very important and it was explained that she had information regarding assets on that server. How is this forgivable?

I am sure that there are those who are dead because of this server. I personally feel that it was her negligence along with the certain aide that caused the death of those SEALS and other OPs in Afghanistan in 2011.

The word is complicit and what is Humint?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Admire her or not, this will taint anything she does forever.

The meeting with Lynch and Bill.
Her lying to the media.

She may very well still become president.

But the stench of this, like a Taco Bell bathroom, will linger on for decades.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I know, you can't blame the Secretary of State for ignoring calls for help from a US embassy under attack for 13 hours straight.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Admire her or not, this will taint anything she does forever.

The meeting with Lynch and Bill.
Her lying to the media.

She may very well still become president.

But the stench of this, like a Taco Bell bathroom, will linger on for decades.

Comey says the decision was made before the meeting. So, has nothing to do with it.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh we get it, but maybe not quite in the way that you think.

It's all rotten and corrupt and she knows that game.

oooohhh.... spooky knowledge at a distance. Some people knows all - sees all

Criminy

We've been chewing on this piece of fat for how long now? And this is the best that they can do?

It's either Occam's razor - or it's TPTB

Sometimes I miss reality

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I know, you can't blame the Secretary of State for ignoring calls for help from US embassy under attack for 13 hours straight.

That is simply not what happened. You have not read the report. It is astounding that poeple still say the same things over and over when facts of events are presented to the public in detailed reports.
edit on 5-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: butcherguy

That doesn't prove that she was intentionally careless, knowing that info would be compromised due to her carelessness.

It was her intention to continue using the private server instead of a .gov email.
She made a conscious decision to take the careless route.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The question isn't about whether or not she intended to harm the US by sending classified information over an unsecured network.

The question is whether or not she intended to send classified information over an unsecured network.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Given she's admitted her *ahem* mistake, it would be nice if she covered the costs of the investigation. Taxpayers shouldn't have to cover the costs of her mistake.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: introvert

The question isn't about whether or not she intended to harm the US by sending classified information over an unsecured network.

The question is whether or not she intended to send classified information over an unsecured network.

No matter what intent was up for discussion,apparently she did not have the intent. That was the outcome.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you support the idea of electing her...knowing full well she lied to you and everyone else in the country?

I've said many times that I am not voting in this election, considering the choices we have.

Clinton lies, Trump lies, you lie...everyone lies.

I find it disingenuous to get on a moral high horse and exclaim one's hypocrisy for all to see.

a reply to: UnBreakable

Since when do you have a problem with dishonesty? You support the poster child of dishonesty.

When have I ever stated I support Hillary? I've said the opposite numerous times.

Stop with the personal crap and accept reality, ladies. We have better things to do then cry about this nonsense any longer.

"Everyone lies"...got it.
Does everyone lie about jeopardizing national security?
I don't think so.

It is okay if you are a Democrat.

AGREED BUTCHER i LOVE the racist that rat themselves out.i like to know who im dealing with. and I LOVE THE crooked lying hillary supporters rat themselves out as much.. this whole thing smells of dead clinton foundation members who had enough and were martyred for it

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join