It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Bone75

I did not move the goalposts. Keep reading:

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

All those actions can compromise the security of the US.

so, he`s admitting that all of the previous cases were extremely different than this case and can`t be compared to this case.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: UnBreakable
If there is a God, now would be the time for him to act and show us there is a thing as karma. Of course I don't wish death on anyone, but I'll settle for a debilitating illness, stroke, heart attack, etc. something that Her Royal Highness can't control and stops her bid to become POTUS, since she thinks she can do whatever she wants.

Desperate times call for desperate measures?

Better get to prayin'.

Don't worry. I'm going to church for the first time in fourty years and lighting Novena candles. If there was any time an act of God was required to save this country, the time is now.

If you hear back from him, let us know what he says.

I did hear back from Him. He says Hillary is a lyin' bitch. She said she never was in possession of classified emails on her server. Comey said she had 110 classified emails on there.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Side note...the Clinton Foundation has millions of dollars to spend...all funneled in from corrupted donors (including Saudi's)

Just a couple of things here as a word of caution...since blind consumption of less than credible BS led folks to this moment of surprise..

The Clinton Foundation's book's are wide open for both public and government scrutiny...Unlike the Trump's Foundation books...and while the right can claim conspiracy around foreign donors with no evidence of the same, Trump's campaign literally has FEC complaints in process for sending campaign solicitations to hundreds and potentially thousands of foreign officials.

Whatever your politics, I believe you will be better grounded if you operate from facts...from the ground up...before pinning your hopes on constructed mounds of BS.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well since the FBI Director doesn't make the decision to prosecute, we'll see what the prosecutors decide to do.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Just stop, dude.

This decision is in-line with the law and previous cases. There is no need to go down the conspiratorial path.

It's about time people come back to reality and quit listening to the propaganda so damned much.

It wont happen, when your team has been losing this bad for so long, you tend to cling to whatever keeps that warm fuzzy feeling inside going.

We are shills because we dont let our emotions get in the way of another witch hunt( well she is a witch lol), they cling to Benghazi, to Obama birth certificate,the Muslim angle because thats all they have left.

But thanks for at least trying to bring facts.

edit on 5-7-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Just a couple of things here as a word of caution...since blind consumption of less than credible BS led folks to this moment of surprise..

I really don't think most people were surprised. Disappointed? Yes. Surprised? No.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

It's about time people come back to reality and quit listening to the propaganda so damned much.

When you just want something to be true so much!!!...and reality no longer suits that purpose.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The women is clearly unfit to be president,in most states her extreme negligence would disqualify her from even working at a daycare center. The world will be a much more dangerous place with her as president.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Did she lie to the American people multiple times when she said she did not send or receive 'classified-at-the-time' information?

Was she "extremely careless" with national security while Secretary of State?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

When you just want something to be true so much!!!...and reality no longer suits that purpose.

Too bad propaganda also is spilled in ATS forums, not just on t.v.

At the end of the day, you have to come up with your own conclusion what you think is right from wrong.

To me, the FBI is wrong. Unfortunately HRC tends to "muddy" the waters.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It's pretty sad.

What's sad is people forgetting just exactly what ATS is.

A conspiracy website.

It's kind of our JOBS to point out when the powers that be are lying to us.

And they are massively lying to the people right now.

Clinton 'cleared' of any 'wrong doing'.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Basically, Comey's recommendation is mired in her lack of intent to do bad things that were in violation of the law. In other words, she didn't MEAN to break the law.

So, let me leave my child in a hot car and say I didn't mean to do it. Plenty of distracted professional parents have done this, and somehow, their lack of intent to break those laws is NO defense.

Ignorance of the law or unintentional negligence is no defense for pretty much all of us. So why is it for her? Oh, silly question. She's Hillary Clinton and we're not.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Clinton 'cleared' of any 'wrong doing'.

It seems that the FBI confirmed that Hillary can do things in just about as wrong a fashion as one could imagine.... without being arrested.

Wrong doing?

We all know that she did it very wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

edit on 5-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Basically, Comey's recommendation is mired in her lack of intent to do bad things that were in violation of the law. In other words, she didn't MEAN to break the law.

That's cause they absolutely LOVE trying to have it both ways.

Take Gun control for example.

Actual crimes need not apply, and 'INTENT' shall be used against us. Even though 99% of the people have neither.

Contrast that with CLinton.

Clear INTENT because she used PRIVATE servers because she couldn't use the STATES, and clearly,willfully of IGNORING the LAWS of the country.

It would be funny if it wasn't so depressing.

edit on 5-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Did she lie to the American people multiple times when she said she did not send or receive 'classified-at-the-time' information?

Was she "extremely careless" with national security while Secretary of State?

Don't deflect. The point was that the FBI did not rewrite laws in this case, as your source claims in the headline.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Actually - it would seem the FBI decided to ignore the part of the statute that states gross negligence as a prosecutable felony...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So, let me leave my child in a hot car and say I didn't mean to do it. Plenty of distracted professional parents have done this, and somehow, their lack of intent to break those laws is NO defense.

Ignorance of the law or unintentional negligence is no defense for pretty much all of us. So why is it for her? Oh, silly question. She's Hillary Clinton and we're not.

I sympathize with people who are disappointed and I really hate seeing the gloating I've seen here today. But proving intent is vital to a murder conviction. Most often the kinds of parents you describe are charged with manslaughter and/or neglect charges precisely because of lack of intent...although there was the recent father charged with murder because the investigation revealed he intended for his child to die.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What's sad is people forgetting just exactly what ATS is.

A conspiracy website.

ATS is not only a conspiracy site.

Conspiracy has become the standard excuse by those that cannot accept things for what they are if it doesn't reflect their political agenda and refuse to come to terms with reality.

Stop being lazy and come back down to Earth.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join