It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Does anyone remember Hillary telling us that there were no classified emails there that she sent?
She even urged that the emails all be released, because there wasn't anything there that was classified.

She is what certain people here want for a POTUS.

Sad, very sad.

anyone with half a brain who is not lying to themselves yes but what clinton supporters are on THAT train???CHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

(post by Konduit removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just to clarify: I am NOT a Hillary supporter. I am just looking at the legalities of the situation, and I don't think the FBI Director could have recommended indictment based on the evidence and precedent. If it was Trump, I'd have to say the same thing, and I LOATHE Trump.

I was excited to vote in 2008, less excited in 2012, and I positively dread voting in this election. I still am not sure what I'm going to do. I know I'm not voting for Trump, but other than that....

If it wasn't for the pending Supreme Court nomination, I probably wouldn't vote at all, but I feel I must vote for whomever I think will nominate the person I can live with the most.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

So true of both candidates. The behaviour of one does not excuse the behaviour of the other.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

They tell us the leaked info was pertaining to drones and Pakistan. To me, drones and Pakistan sounds like a "canned answer". Hopefully it isn't our missile silo locations, and our Above Top Secret Classified personnel worldwide! If we got "lucky" this time, how many more times will we "get lucky". The FBI not punishing her gives a far greater chance of similar leaks happening in the future. Then, you have to wonder about the Clinton Foundation, and its link to this story.... What has the Clinton Foundation let loose in our secrets. Did the FBI investigate the Clinton Foundation?
edit on 7/5/2016 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Admire her or not, this will taint anything she does forever.

The meeting with Lynch and Bill.
Her lying to the media.

She may very well still become president.

But the stench of this, like a Taco Bell bathroom, will linger on for decades.

Comey says the decision was made before the meeting. So, has nothing to do with it.

So who should we believe? Comey? Lynch? Hillary?

That question has much too wide of a scope when asked in regard to 'comey states the decision was made before the meeting'.

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

How can a candidate for President be seriously considered to effectively run our country if security sanctions may be applied in the future?

Lets say the penalty for speeding is having your drivers license suspended while they look into whether you knowingly broke the speed limit. At the time the police investigate you have already given up your drivers license. They conclude that you didn't knowingly break the speed limit, and temporarily suspending your license is a mute point because you don't have one right now. They can't suspend something you don't have. You can then get your drivers license renewed, cuz the whole matter has been concluded.

"Security or administrative sanctions" are not relevant because she does not currently hold an active security clearance associated with Sec of State.

If someone currently working in gov. was found "careless" with classified material the way in which she was, yes they probably would get a slap on the wrist by way of a suspension or reduction in their security clearance for a period of time. Honestly the Sec. of State is a bit different and they would likely not hobble an active SOS with that restriction, but their would be still fall-out. The fact that she is between jobs makes the "Security and Administrative" sanctions toothless and thus useless...and incoming Presidents are not subject to those kind of security clearances anyways, cuz of separation of powers and the voters will and such...never has a POTUS been denied clearance ...CIA etc. doesn't not get to choose at that level.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: butcherguy
Does anyone remember Hillary telling us that there were no classified emails there that she sent?
She even urged that the emails all be released, because there wasn't anything there that was classified.

She is what certain people here want for a POTUS.

Sad, very sad.

anyone with half a brain who is not lying to themselves yes but what clinton supporters are on THAT train???CHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

They say it's okay...because 'Everyone Lies'.
I know that is as lame and ignorant an excuse to defend her as it gets...but they ignore the fact that Crooked Hillary lied...multiple times to their faces...about jeopardizing national security and government intelligence.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Or the problem could be that this is not facebook and memes are annoying in serious forums.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Human intelligence, typically, informants or undercover assets...

Jaden

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Sparkymedic

The Supreme Court ruled on this aspect in a 1941 case.

Intent was key.

Lovely, care to cite?

Not that I doubt that they didn't, but seriously. Come prepared.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Public Service Announcement!!!!

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Enough!

Stick to the topic of the OP, or do not post at all.

Enough of the snarky posts about each other.

Anymore posts like that, and the members posting them will be post banned.

Do not reply to this post.

also:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

CUT IT OUT, NO MORE POLITICAL TROLLING, Posting bans will be next.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: reldra

Human intelligence, typically, informants or undercover assets...

Jaden

Ty

link   
for all those that say no precedent, there has to be a first time for it to be set. reason why there was none, there never before has r been a case that is as such as this one. sure there have been other that used other servers, but none to the extent as *HILLARY*. she broached new ground.
edit on Tue Jul 5 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
How times have changed. I am told we are at a state of war with extremists, constantly.

If Hillary would have done this in WW2 she could have been shot, or at least rotted in Leavenworth.

Now they twist it to say they don't know her 'intent'. What is the meaning of intent? What is the meaning of is?

The great experiment has officially ended, 7/5/16. RIP.

Sad F'n day.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Sparkymedic

The Supreme Court ruled on this aspect in a 1941 case.

Intent was key.

Lovely, care to cite?

Not that I doubt that they didn't, but seriously. Come prepared.

Sure can...again.

we find no uncertainty in this statute which deprives a person of the ability to predetermine whether a contemplated action is criminal under the provisions of this law. The obvious delimiting words in the statute are those requiring intent or reason to believe that the information to be obtained is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation. This requires those prosecuted to have acted in bad faith.

supreme.justia.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
for all those that say no precedent, there has to be a first time for it to be set. reason why there was none, there never before has r been a case that is as such as this one. sure there have been other that used other servers, but none to the extent as billary. she broached new ground.

And THAT is the loophole they squirmed through.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

So true of both candidates. The behaviour of one does not excuse the behaviour of the other.
BULL #ING GOD DAMN #!!!! the behavior of the clinton foundation having people 'suicide' 'die of undetermined circumstances' or just fall off the face of the earth has determined the clinton machine has their hands in DOJ DIR. Lynches dress stained hands, the whole ' i didnt # that lady dude eeeerh eeeeeeh aaaaaaaah'' i think the behavior of one whos is better then the othr IS BETTER... god damnit if either our corrupt.. but conspiracy to kill. the lying, paying off, the carpet bills licked now to get hillary off the handle i think for #ing sure the behavior of one over the other should be called into question
edit on 5-7-2016 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Remember Guys

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Just to clarify: I am NOT a Hillary supporter.

I am glad for you!

I was excited to vote in 2008, less excited in 2012, and I positively dread voting in this election. I still am not sure what I'm going to do.

I am with you all the way to that point.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join