It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medina blast: Saudi city 'hit by suicide bomber'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: Hecate666

we as real Muslims condemn these actions where ever it happens and to whom ever it happens to , killing innocent people is not Islamic never has been and never will be , the problem is that if one of those idiots just thought for a second before committing such a horrific crime why didn't the criminal who sent them didn't do it by himself , just shows you how brainwashed they are.

the Quran clearly says and doesn't need further clarification :

[4-93] Any one who kills a believer intentionally will be cast into Hell to abide there for ever, and suffer God's anger and damnation. For him a greater punishment awaits.

Like most things when dealing with fanatics the whole "Any one who kills a believer intentionally" can be gotten around by declaring them non true believers, Thus the battle of ideas between the Shi'a and Sunni which has no end insight continues into the foreseeable future.
Oh but it does not mean what it says crowd will come along and say it was taken out of context. There are over 100 passages on how to deal with unbelievers and all it takes is some Imam to declare you or yours as not of the true faith and "Boom" you have another Jihad ..

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers,

The whole turn them out can be defined as those who do not accept Allah as the one true profit, thus kill them.... seems to be a widely accepted thought in certain sects of Islam if actions and fruits of their labors are to be judged..

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

given the fact that Islam has thrived and expanded during the past 1400 years? no

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The bomber detonated his explosives after being stopped outside the Prophet's Mosque, a statement said.

Wow that is intense, bombing and killing fellow Muslims at the prophets tomb.

RIP the security officers that blocked him from going in further to do more damage.

As for the rest of you that revel with glee when Terrorists carry out the mentally retarded murderous acts, shame on you I'm hard pressed to find someone with christian values amongst you.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

you're most welcome

it will take me time to respond to any question because English is not my first language so i have to correct my self so many times during a conversation

to your last question, just to be clear, jihad has nothing to do with killing innocent people, never has in the past and never will, killing innocent people is unjustifiable, period, even in the past when the prophet was at war his orders were clear, do not harm the children,women, old men, old women, disabled, animals, trees, and who ever doesn't have a weapon, isn't this enough as an evidence for those who commit these kind of crimes these days?

if this isn't enough for them then i don't know what is, and i fail to find a solution to their twisted minds.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

actually such sentiments are wholly christian, religion holds no claim regarding moral compass, it really is just a collection of thoughts from desert people, trying to answer the hard questions (ie. why are we here, what is my purpose, where did we come from, what happens when my child gets eat by a lion and dies) even worse, it formed a dictatorship, and subjugated it's adherents and the unbelievers. No, such disgusting sentiments are surely in keeping with scripture, though if you cherry picked only the gospel of Christ, and left out the things Christ say's in revelation, then you could wind up with a tolerant and peaceful even pacifist belief.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

sorry, i missed your post

regarding the verse you quoted, could you go back one more verse ? i will take it that you didn't know and just copied it from some where, you have to remember that taking one or two or even three verses out of context will really change the meaning, so many people fall to this kind of mistake, so do those brainwashed terrorists, it just takes one idiot to destroy a perfect made machine by just cutting one small wire hidden somewhere in the middle thinking that its useless, if you know what im talking about.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

How can IS call itself Islamic when they seek to desecrate their religion's holiest sites?

This will change your way of thinking!
edit on 4-7-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

As for the rest of you that revel with glee when Terrorists carry out the mentally retarded murderous acts, shame on you I'm hard pressed to find someone with christian values amongst you.

Hmmm.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

www.upi.com...

A WikiLeaks released memo from the United States Secretary of State sent in 2009 asserted that the primary source of funding of Sunni terrorist groups worldwide was Saudi Arabia.[76]

en.wikipedia.org...

Ibn Saud had conquered most of the Arabian peninsula and consolidated it into one kingdom with the help of the fanatically religious Wahhabi Bedouins, who believed, among other things, that dying in battle was a ticket to paradise, that all images, from pictures to statues, had to be destroyed, that drinking and smoking and singing and dancing were sins punishable by whipping, and so forth.

articles.baltimoresun.com...

Considering the last decade of death and destruction across the globe.

From WHERE that asinine ideology comes from?

Whose cheerleading?

Sounds like people believe in karmic justice.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Too early?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

One day you will work out, I don't read yours or Xuechens posts on the main board.
Didn't even read this one

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
And people Medina isn't just any city in Saudi Arabia.

The city contains al-Masjid an-Nabawi ("the Prophet's Mosque"), which is the burial place of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and is the second-holiest city in Islam after Mecca.

Read all about it.

Similar to Mecca, non-Muslims are forbidden from entering the sacred core of Medina (but not the entire city) or the city center by the national government.[5][6][7]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

One day you will work out, I don't read yours or Xuechens posts on the main board.

I figured as much.

I mean why hell let a little thing like TRUTH get in the way of disparaging ATS posters.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There's a special kind of madness infecting societies worldwide. No one should be blown up while praying.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

👍

Not really objective, are they.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Of course the best answer to these radicals going around killing people is go to and try and kill them first.
Worked fantastic in Iraq and Afghanistan. Only cost us trillions of dollars and thousands of lives.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

War fuels it's self if done properly, and can really get that economy and patriotic spirit in next gear, im just telling the truth. However the trillions in debt have little to do with war, you and I both know that.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

👍

Not really objective, are they.

Well that comment was simply precious.

From one of ATS loudest voices on LGBT's RIGHTS.

Except when it comes to the middle east, and a country named Saudi Arabia.

One of the most homophobic,misogynistic countries in the ME.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

No it cost us trillions, and save me the it can self fund nonsense.

We went to war for the same reasons and it didn't fix jack, but hey let's try it again!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Abysha

Regarding Some of the sentiments you've been espousing lately, I have taken notice and agreed, be careful that you don't find yourself ostracized from the more left leaning members, I myself, used to be liberal and still in many ways retain principals.

it's just in this matter, a religion such as Islam (not all) though a large percentage holding extreme beliefs, you would expect the liberals to fervently reject it, instead, many you find apologizing and I believe in that way liberalism is failing us and as many say "on the wrong side of history".

I digress, I see you taking a stand for truth and I commend you, because you really are alone in doing so, well done. On topic, islamists killing Islamists I would imagine it's geopolitical, and has little to do with apostasy, and obviously not the kafir, however I will have to look more into this to understand the reasoning, reformation is the only answer to the endless bloodshed.

Thank you for the sweet words. It's true, though. Whether you are considered "left" or "right", you are expected to adopt all of the talking points.

For the left, Islam is a great example. They are happy enough to be vigilant against Christianity but Judaism and Islam is only focused on in the greater context of the Abrahamic faiths. It's dishonest. Even the most liberal of Islamic denominations fall into the same category of Christian dogma and bigotry. Conventional liberal wisdom is right about defending Muslims from discrimination but wrong for absolving Islam of all its damaging impact on the world.

Same with conservatives. It seems like they are only allowed to be pro-2nd amendment if they are also anti-lgbt, etc. I have some fairly conservative friends who are also staunch lgbt allies and they often get the same sideways glances from conservatives that I get from liberals.

These package-deal political identities is why we are so socially binary and stuck where we are. It's totally intentional.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

All news media ia giving false report. There was no suicide bomb blast. Gas cylinder was exploded inside car parking area near security office.

I leave in SA and many eye witness in Medina informed in socail media about the incident.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join