It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medina blast: Saudi city 'hit by suicide bomber'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

we as real Muslims condemn these actions where ever it happens and to whom ever it happens to , killing innocent people is not Islamic never has been and never will be , the problem is that if one of those idiots just thought for a second before committing such a horrific crime why didn't the criminal who sent them didn't do it by himself , just shows you how brainwashed they are.

the Quran clearly says and doesn't need further clarification :

[4-93] Any one who kills a believer intentionally will be cast into Hell to abide there for ever, and suffer God's anger and damnation. For him a greater punishment awaits.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Are they following the Quran or the hadiths?

Why doesn't the Muslim community speak out against radical clerics?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

don't worry about it , will survive as long as earth revolves on its axes , i promise you that.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

we as real Muslims condemn these actions where ever it happens and to whom ever it happens to , killing innocent people is not Islamic never has been and never will be , the problem is that if one of those idiots just thought for a second before committing such a horrific crime why didn't the criminal who sent them didn't do it by himself , just shows you how brainwashed they are.

[4-93] Any one who kills a believer intentionally will be cast into Hell to abide there for ever, and suffer God's anger and damnation. For him a greater punishment awaits.

I'm sure they consider themselves to be real Muslims just like horrible hate groups like kkk and westboro baptist church consider themselves to be real Christians.

Maybe you guys should update your hate book to remove all the hatred and disgusting things like the old testament / new testament thing. The Christians updated their hate book to remove most of the hatred and disgusting things. It's still not true, but at least it's far less horrible.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

Christians also had a reformation that separate them from the Catholic Church which isn't Christian

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
I wonder if Islam will survive the next 50 years

Remember that Islam is about 600 years behind Christianity as far as evolution and development. Picture Christianity 600 years ago and it has a lot of similarities to today's Islam.

So I'm sure it will "survive" but not without change. Christianity today wouldn't even be recognizable to a church goer in the 1400's. Thank the gods.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Quran and hadeeth do not contradict each other , while the Quran is the word of God ( which we beleive as Muslims ) and has never changed , but the hadeeth is from the words of the prophet, but so many lies have been put into the prophets mouth, thats why so many scholars after the death of the prophet had to travel thousands of miles to filter them and label what was true and what was false.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Which Hadith doesn't contradict the Quran?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DumpMaster

I'm sure they consider themselves to be real Muslims just like horrible hate groups like kkk and westboro baptist church consider themselves to be real Christians.

Maybe you guys should update your hate book to remove all the hatred and disgusting things like the old testament / new testament thing. The Christians updated their hate book to remove most of the hatred and disgusting things. It's still not true, but at least it's far less horrible.

no one has the permission to add or remove from a book of God , remember even in the Bible it states :

The Revelation [22] 18-19

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

only those who misinterpret the words of God who should be removed

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well that's not very bright of them. Wahhabi V Wahhabi isn't going to end well.

I did chuckle a bit though, considering the religio-political end of it. Irony of ironies.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

there are two books which were collected and written (1) Sahih al-Bukhari (2) Sahih Muslim

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

don't worry about it , will survive as long as earth revolves on its axes , i promise you that.

I have a question. Considering your particular religion is the focus of so much negative attention, what are people like you doing to change the opinion of the rest of the world, which is on the verge of justifying an all out war against Islam?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I have a question. Considering your particular religion is the focus of so much negative attention, what are people like you doing to change the opinion of the rest of the world, which is on the verge of justifying an all out war against Islam?

Well, I'm not Muslim, but aside from public denouncement and involvement in communities offline, we've had plenty of Muslim members try to have honest discussions with others on here. Fingers go in ears repeatedly and accusations still fly, however, so it's seemingly pointless and your question is essentially a deaf/dumb/blind middle finger. What more do you want from them, to adopt Japanese ritual suicide at every bad move some random jackass halfway across the planet does?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Well, I'm not Muslim, but aside from public denouncement and involvement in communities offline, we've had plenty of Muslim members try to have honest discussions with others on here.

Yes, we have.

I find it ironic when a Christian does something, like shoot an abortion doctor, the response is "He's not a real Christian".

But, when Muslim's say "These are not real Muslims" - - - they get attacked with "It's your religion, don't deny it" (in various wordings).

Radicals are radicals. Anything else attached to that is just a tool.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Well that was a rather idiotic response, and on top of everything else, from a person who isn't muslim.

Let us go back over the question!

What is that member, who is muslim, doing to defend Islam, and make of Islam such a defendible religion in the face of worldwide condemnation. A religion which is shortly to be subjected to worldwide condemnation. I asked him, as a muslim, what he was doing to defend his faith and you chimed in with your paltry point...

SMH

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Why should he bother responding to you at all? The Anti-Brown People movement on this site constantly moves the goal posts, then derides the posters for trying at all. Never good enough, no matter what is said and/or done, period.

And you call me paltry? You're transparent as hell, bud.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

well it really saddens us to see the people around the world thinking of Islam as they are doing right now, to tell you the truth i don't blame them, they have all the right to do so and that includes you and other members here.

regarding as to what am doing ? let me tell you something , im a normal man in a small country who has the ability to talk to whom i know and always say what should be said against these actions and that is its not Islamic to kill innocent people , the law of the jungle does not work in Islam, and that of course includes my children ever since they were kids until they grew up , and now they even despise those who commit these crimes, i feel that i have done my part.

and to be clear its been mentioned all over the media in our countries over and over again but unfortunately it doesn't make it to your media and i believe that it will never do, remember that we also suffer from those twist minded good for nothing brainwashed tools, they are being caught every now and then here in my country, did you know that the Kuwaiti government caught several terrorists yesterday ? we are all suffering not only the west.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: Jonjonj

Why should he bother responding to you at all? The Anti-Brown People movement on this site constantly moves the goal posts, then derides the posters for trying at all. Never good enough, no matter what is said and/or done, period.

And you call me paltry? You're transparent as hell, bud.

Not anti anything here, anti smart ass, for sure.

I asked a relevant question given that the user I was talking to made an absolute statement of what he/she believes to be fact r.e.

Now then, given my transparency, I have a question to ask you. Can you see through your own idiocy in this case, or are you blind to yourself?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Regarding Some of the sentiments you've been espousing lately, I have taken notice and agreed, be careful that you don't find yourself ostracized from the more left leaning members, I myself, used to be liberal and still in many ways retain principals.

it's just in this matter, a religion such as Islam (not all) though a large percentage holding extreme beliefs, you would expect the liberals to fervently reject it, instead, many you find apologizing and I believe in that way liberalism is failing us and as many say "on the wrong side of history".

I digress, I see you taking a stand for truth and I commend you, because you really are alone in doing so, well done. On topic, islamists killing Islamists I would imagine it's geopolitical, and has little to do with apostasy, and obviously not the kafir, however I will have to look more into this to understand the reasoning, reformation is the only answer to the endless bloodshed.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Thank you for your response!!!

There is nobody in the world who can do anything for muslim people except muslims in the face of the barbarity commited by certain people of the muslim faith.

You know who are helping these people though? Those who defend in extremis everything! The brain washed tools of the west are also hurting everybody!

It helps absolutely nobody to have a certain section of western liberal persuasion deny, absolutely, any wrongdoing on behalf of the Islamic faith.

As you are muslim I have to ask. Do you feel that defending Jihad, the kind of Jihad that justifies killing people in terrorist attacks, is justifiable?

edit on 4-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: addition

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join