It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob burns down mosque in 2nd such recent attack in Myanmar !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

By now violence must be an ingrained part of the DNA of Middle Easterners.

I don't think you know how DNA works.

I don't know what the point of that last sentence of yours is. Yes, I know what it's like but only from the perspective of an outsider.. it's a bloody theocratic reign. Your point being? That Islam is hopelessly violent and barbaric?

What it's like is, in a word: Awful. The majority of the Islamic population is getting f*cked by terrorists even harder than the west because they live in the same place. "Woe is me" is a nice sentiment and all until you consider that even worse things are happening to the people you are complaining about. Don't get me wrong, truthfully I hate Islam, but that is because truthfully I hate all organized religions and what they represent.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

On the contrary, I don't think you know how DNA works.. Well, to be honest I have no idea and I doubt you do either. In fact I doubt most geneticists have a completely correct view of DNA. What we have come to know through epigenetics though, is that genes and their expressions are malleable throughout the lifetime of an organism. This is not conjecture but a foregone conclusion of modern science.

Why is it that you think this isn't the case? Disagreeing is one thing, but simply saying you don't think I know how DNA works without offering anything of substance to explain your contrary position is simply a waste of time.

Yes.. like I said, it's a bloody theocratic reign. A consequence of Islam itself. Again, what's your point?

Woe is me? I don't remember complaining about my own situation. Did you just make that up?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join