It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orlando sacirifce in preparation for the BRexit vote

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Do you think it was a coincidence that the Brexit vote happened within the orb of the solstice and full moon?

Do you know the symbolism of the full moon and solstice?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Do you think it was a coincidence that the Brexit vote happened within the orb of the solstice and full moon?
Until someone can prove conclusively otherwise? Yes, it was a coincidence.

Do you know the symbolism of the full moon and solstice?
Full moon is to do with the amount of time passed from that last full moon. The summer solstice is the longest sun light period (outside of the poles) of the year.

The symbolism varies from religion to religion and country to country. It's significance has also changed massively over time.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The five conspiracy theorist left here may understand the roll of gematria and astrology in the occult and in the echelons of Freemasonry tied into the occult.

Why would you have that in a post? Each post you make gets more arrogant and insulting.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I don't know why the op is acting in such a confrontational way, there's really no need. I will say it does annoy me whenever I read something and the only way any has to refute what they're referring to is something along the lines of "do you have links to back this up?" or some other such crap. You're on ATS, you can clearly go to Google pretty quickly and find out for yourself.

On the other hand, it annoys the hell out of me when someone asks a simple question and is met with a confrontational, arrogant response along the lines of the op's. Especially on a subject like this where maybe only 10-20 percent of people glancing at a thread and taking interest will actually know what everything means with no reference point.

So anyway, simple answer - it's essentially the Hebrew version of the Bible code mixed with numerological crap. Each letter has a numerical value minus vowels (except in some forms where vowels do in fact have values and if I'm not mistaken even punctuation has a numerical value though admittedly I'm less familiar with the Hebrew form than the Babylonian form) and at the end you add up the letter values and come up with the value of a word. See? Pretty simple. Probably going to come under attack for explaining it incorrectly but I personally have no interest in this pseudoscience and figured I'd give a basic explanation. Have a good evening, everyone.

link   

link   
a reply to: onequestion

While the Moon is an "orb" (full or not) the solstice isn't (ever).

edit on 6/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

Oh, I know what it is supposed to be. I just know that it gets "fiddled with" so it can fit anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You have no interests in discussing the topic at hand with little to no information of the topic please take your complete ignorance elsewhere.

Ignorance of what? I pointed out the glaring flaws in the numerology system that's being used. You ignoring that would make you ignorant of that fact.

link   

What glaring flaws?

link   

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Which is precisely why I equated it to the Bible code in my other post. It's next to impossible to take most of these people seriously when they switch between alphabets to make something work. If there ever was a bible code, it was lost long ago in one of the innumerable translations and interpretations in the last millennium. I find it nothing short of laughable that people think there's a code in their king james and this doesn't fare much better under scrutiny.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

What glaring flaws?

I take it you didn't read my reply showing that the place you linked to changes the number value of words to fit whatever it is they're pushing.

Why would a single word need 2 different numerical values if it was such a solid thing to begin with?

(post by onequestion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It's the geometry of the word such as written in Hebrew.

It's not a coincidence the dates of the two events and the close proximity of them to the full moon and solstice.

(post by Magnivea removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join