It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on Video! MUSLIM WOMAN at LAX Trashes Gays, Threatens to Bomb America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, just threatening to. That's where freedom of speech ends, by the way. I hope they teach you that by the time you hit middle school. In the meantime, enjoy your summer!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Sorry Liberals, you can't have it both ways.. You can't try to force the gay and muslim agendas together at the same time. Its essentially mixing oil/water, because I'm sure their religion will never be accepting of gays, soooo...

Blah blah blah.

There's no "Muslim agenda" or "gay agenda." There are these things called civil liberties that you might want to acquaint yourself with.

I support the religious freedoms of Christians too and a lot of them hate gay people. In fact, there are about 3 million Muslims in America and how many Christian fundamentalists? 10x-20x as many?

This is a video of one Muslim foreigner talking smack. Last November, there was a "religious freedoms" convention in Iowa put on by Kevin Swanson — an evangelical preacher who says the same crap as this woman, including that gays should be put to death — and Ted Cruz, Bobby Jindal and Mike Huckabee all spoke at his convention.

What's the takeaway there? That the "Chrisitian agenda" actively supported by numerous GOP politicians — including a sitting Senator, Governor and a former Governor all of whom were GOP presidential candidates at the time of this event — is incompatible with civil liberties?

Hit me up when hate mongering Muslim clerics who prescribe death to gays are hosting massive "religious freedom conventions" and politicians from the "Left" are giving speeches there and exchanging pats on the back.
edit on 2016-6-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

went from moderate muslim to extreme in 5,6 seconds.

One of the faster models.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ok. I just finished watching the video.

The best real threat was at the end..."my people are coming"...other than that...I think she may have urinated on the floor at the counter. One of the employees slipped on it. Maybe that's the charge ? Urinating in public ?

If this is all..the case is weak. Most of it is personal conversation with that reporter..though not a pleasant one.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: 123143
Religious fanaticism should be classified as a mental illness.

Yes is it should and it should be considered child abuse.

Using the fear of Hell and demons and Devils and fire and smoke and damnation and torture and agony forever and ever for all eternity - what kind of sick # came up with this?

And they blow up their children. How sick is that?

Yeah, that's pretty sick.

Are you trying to insinuate something with that statement?

PS - not all Muslims blow their children up. And if you think for a second that I am somehow okay with this - well, you've got some issues, man.

Completely off topic comment. Lol.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Uh nope.

Giving a sermon or speaking out about gays is not the same as going to an airport and threatening gays and saying she wants to blow up a plane before riding on one.

For instance if those same religious folks (any faith) went to a gay bar and started telling gay men to their face they were going to kill all the gays in this bar that is not protected.

If this woman was saying this stuff to people in the airport she is not protected especially if this incident was over her making comments to an employee at the airport.

It's not clear what initiated the police response. The first though does not give a person the right to threaten or make some one fear for their lives.

If she is not American the 14th would not protect her from threatening Americans in an airport.

The difference being when talking to your peers who believe your insanity your not directly threatening the person of your hate speech.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Please look at her hands in handcuffs while she is at the desk...having her photo taken by the officer.

At 16:04 she is making specific hand signals to someone behind her.

Can anyone understand these signs?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: crazyewok

She was one scary chick. She's probably already been released.

They seem to have a special hands off code for all the crime they commit here and in Europe thanks to Obama, Soros and the PTB.

Attacking rights via promotion of people whom are in an endless holy war.

Let's bring in a bunch of bad apples to spoil the rest.

I really, really hope that is not the plan.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

The best real threat was at the end..."my people are coming"...other than that...I think she may have urinated on the floor at the counter. One of the employees slipped on it. Maybe that's the charge ? Urinating in public ?

If this is all..the case is weak. Most of it is personal conversation with that reporter..though not a pleasant one.

That liquid on the floor is probably from the bottle she brought in with her.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

This is very unclear what prompted the cops to begin with. But yes it does become muddy if this was the only circumstance . However the article says the cops were already searching her from the statements she was making in the airport.

If that's true you can't do that. You can't go to a public place an start saying your going to do harm to people and make them live in fear.

Unfortunately I can't t find anything else on this story. So it's pretty vague what really happened

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
She looked better with the mask on...

The FBI will go through her belongings and electronic devices to see what pictures she took while visiting and any notes taken, also. She could have been an intel device for something or someone down the pike. I don't know what initially brought the cops but she could have been ranting in the cab or bus during transit to the LAX. Cabbies, whomever they may be don't like it when you threaten them or their chosen country...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The hand signals she makes at 16:04 in the video shows she had a partner in the airport.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Bottom line, NO ONE, NO ONE should pass judgement on others or take action against others. I don't believe any religion promotes taking others lives?? What makes them, or any religion think they can pass judgement, and punish(kill) others, because of their beliefs......IF they truly believe in God, only HE can pass judgement......Thou I'm not familiar with the Islam religion, I don't believe they should take the law into their own hands.......Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I stated, im not familiar with their religion???? Not trying to turn this into a religious thread, but I don't get how they think that their religion allows them to condemn anyone for not believing in their God. IYKWIM......boggles my mind.........

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

What a stupid thing to say.

---

Stupid bi## should be locked in a cage forever.

People that think that are the ones that should be locked up.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Wait you protect her for saying death to America as free speech to Americans at an airport but not the free speech of this poster on a forum?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Yeah, just threatening to. That's where freedom of speech ends, by the way. I hope they teach you that by the time you hit middle school. In the meantime, enjoy your summer!

Haha, lol. Old school here, enjoy your summer too. What are they teaching kids in school these days? Be verrry afraid, lol.

Always remember try not to over react to what people say.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Wait you protect her for saying death to America as free speech to Americans at an airport but not the free speech of this poster on a forum?

So you get upset at what people say, do you?

Wheres the world gone?

Back to the sand box, I guess.

Edit: By the way, my response to up in arms over words was to show the real bombing going on in the Middle East. Lets hear some free speech about all that.
edit on 27-6-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I fail to understand why people who hate a country, be it the US, UK, or France etc., cannot just leave and go elsewhere.

The simple truth is that if she, or any hundred other critics, opened their mouths in the countries and cultures they want for everyone else, they would be persecuted. I mean, she's a woman. Show me a Muslim country that treats women well and would tolerate her speaking up, let alone speaking out.
edit on 27/6/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Actually people are not protected to make threats to other individuals. Thats just how it works

People can make general statements like the westboro psychos.

However you can't go to a gay club and say I am going to kill all you homos and incite a riot or make people fear for their lives.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join