It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on Video! MUSLIM WOMAN at LAX Trashes Gays, Threatens to Bomb America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Doesn't matter where she's from, doesn't matter what she says, mostly. Except to bigots and racists.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: intrptr

Actually people are not protected to make threats to other individuals. Thats just how it works

People can make general statements like the westboro psychos.

However you can't go to a gay club and say I am going to kill all you homos and incite a riot or make people fear for their lives.

She wasn't inciting anything. People here are doing that.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The hand signals she makes at 16:04 in the video shows she had a partner in the airport.

Yeah I think she had a partner, also, and she was a decoy. She was a vocal Muslim woman whose voice sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard. ISIS or whatever they call themselves this week, will view this video as a training film for future intel incursions because she probably succeeded.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My thoughts exactly.

When others were saying "it's her right of free speech, we should protect her right." my hypocrisy meter overloaded and I had to let it cool off before replying.

Glad that I waited so it can be seen first hand in all it's glory!

Also, I'm all for equality and I love every human being... Until they vomit words of hate and violence against our fellow man.

You need to know when to call a spade a spade. She is a hateful, vile woman. I don't care if she's Muslim, Christian, Scientologist or other. When you speak like that, you are being a bad person.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

The hand signals she makes at 16:04 in the video shows she had a partner in the airport.

Yeah I think she had a partner, also, and she was a decoy. She was a vocal Muslim woman whose voice sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard. ISIS or whatever they call themselves this week, will view this video as a training film for future intel incursions because she probably succeeded.

Are Fundamentalist Muslim women allowed to travel or go out in public alone?
She must've had a partner there.
edit on 27-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Somebody here threatened another person directly?

Do you know this woman wasn't saying this stuff to people in line or a gay employee?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: IAMTAT
No , she was disturbing the peace, obviously. The first time it was a warning, the second time she was taken out of there. What she get arrested for? Exercising her rights? Freedom of speech is no longer a right, apparently.

Besides, anyone demonstrating there for any reason would be asked to leave and arrested if they didn't. Because its an airport. Can't have people threatening to blow stuff up there.

Big damn deal anyway.

Really you call that freedom of speech, sounded more like a threat, heads up, or a warning that something big is coming for the infidel, specifically her speech was a declaration that gays and others were a no no to islam and they do not like them.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

If that's true you can't do that. You can't go to a public place an start saying your going to do harm to people and make them live in fear.

i agree. i'm just saying...the case is weak based on the video alone.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Agreed. I am respinding more to the fact people think you can say anything as free speech.

Also that something seems to have been going on with this lady saying these kind of things since the cops were there.

Unfortunately the Tory is very vague and it's a lot of speculation.

However her comments to the reporter may indicate what she was saying that got the cops called.
edit on 27-6-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So you're defending her?

Just her freedom of speech. She isn't hurting anyone.

LOL...so if I have a loaded gun pointed at your child's head, I am not hurting anyone until I've pulled the trigger right? I mean up to that point it's only words and scary images right?

What happens when poo gets real?

But yeah...let's just wait until it happens to blame the guys that could have stopped it well before.

Minority Report here we come!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

You maybe right.

Now ISIS knows what kind of security exists at LAX. What sort of response to expect. How many officers per square foot are there. What kind of weapons the officers carry. What the response time is like for getting officers to the scene when you make a scene. How easily they can distract all the officers to focus on one event while they sneak in and do their thing at a different location. Whether or not they can use misdirection to effectively carry out their plan.

I notice, for example, that all the security personnel were focused on the bag being examined on the car bonnet, and no officer was looking around to see if there was anything else they should be paying attention to while being "distracted" by the woman.

She was extremely effective in distracting the officers, and seemed very pleased that she had achieved her objective.

edit on 27-6-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Can anyone figure out her hand signals at 16:04 in the video? Is it simple sign language?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

you can't say bomb on an airplane....or airport.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Also, I bet a white man would be asked to remove his hat and sunglasses....

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

You need to know when to call a spade a spade. She is a hateful, vile woman. I don't care if she's Muslim, Christian, Scientologist or other. When you speak like that, you are being a bad person.

That's what Islamists think when someone draws a cartoon of their prophet. Your hypocrisy meter stinks.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

This b*tch is mentally unstable!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Trump's fault not mohammad

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

For crying out loud... If it was some other person from some other religion she would have been jailed for making those comments.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

She was one scary chick. She's probably already been released.

She was released on the video and she was able to get back on the airport to take her flight.
You have to watch it all.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Somebody here threatened another person directly?

Do you know this woman wasn't saying this stuff to people in line or a gay employee?

I don't really care what she said.

What she may have done, wait... what did she do again?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join