It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN military vehicles spotted in Virginia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DinobotIV
but the thing that gets me is they are based in NY which is not surprising, but the only languages they want you to know is English and maybe French.

Did you bother to read why? It is all explained.

English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required.

So if a person who did not speak English got that job how could he talk to everyone else?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Yep.

They stand there and allow all sorts of things to occur.

I realize they aren't there to enforce the law...but supposedly, they are there to peacekeep, not stand around with their fingers up their...

As you may surmise, I have little to no use for the UN. A grandiose, wonderful notion that failed nearly from the get go.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Aha!

My wife was telling me about this on the phone earlier today so I checked into it made a thread earlier because I didn't see this one.

I figured it was probably bs but wanted to bring it to ATS to get the proper ATS analysis anyway.

All I had was this crappy link so it got totally shot down and I felt retarded.

viralliberty.com...

But now It is interesting to see there might be something to this.

Here's some pics if they haven't been posted yet.....

edit on 28-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
With everything that's going down currently this does not seem very far fetched.

The whole world is very tense as civil unrest gets worse by the day. It's just a matter of time before chaos and anarchy break loose. I'm sure tptb have been planning on this for awhile.

Looking around, it seems like it's just about go time.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Who said they were brand new?

They get built, sit in a yard waiting for a buyer.

It could be months

edit on 28/6/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: alldaylong

BAE Systems is a British company not American.

As per its Special Security Arrangement, BAE Systems Inc. operates as a semi-autonomous business unit within BAE Systems controlled at a local level by American management. In May 2006 the CEO of BAE Systems described the "firewalled" status of BAE Systems Inc: " The British members of the corporate leadership, me included, get to see the financial results; but many areas of technology, product and programme are not visible to us.... The SSA effectively allows us to operate in the US as an American company, providing the highest levels of assurance and integrity in some of the most sensitive fields of national security provision."[20] BAE Systems Inc. directors are Jerry DeMuro, Tom Arseneault, Dan Gobel, DeEtte Gray, Erwin W. Bieber, Frank Pope, Douglas Belair, Ian T. Graham, Frank Ruggiero, Guy Montminy, Curt Gray, Nick Ruscio, and Kristie Cunningham.
Corporate governance

Pray tell me what was incorrect about the statement i made ?

BAE Systems IS a British company is it not ?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

So by your pictures they are running them down the rails AND I 81?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Honestly I think the photo of a train is unrelated.

It was from the link I posted though.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Do we know if all those wal marts that got shut down during jade helm ever open back up?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Pray tell me what was incorrect about the statement i made ?
BAE Systems IS a British company is it not ?

you said,

BAE Systems is a British company not American.

in response to this,

The USA is the biggest contributor to the UN and pretty much controls it. So they won't be doing anything or going any where without the US governments say so.

as if the UK was the one giving something.

my reply was only to let you know that the U.S. branch of BAE systems operates on their own.... i'll just let the CEO own words speak for themselves again.

The British members of the corporate leadership, me included, get to see the financial results; but many areas of technology, product and programme are not visible to us.... The SSA effectively allows us to operate in the US as an American company, providing the highest levels of assurance and integrity in some of the most sensitive fields of national security provision.

so in other words they only see the money end, have no say in what the U.S. branch does in day to day operations.

and besides that being owned by british a company,really has nothing to do with how much the U.S. gives the UN.
the U.S is by far the largest contributor to the UN.

here is the 2016 Regular budget and Working Capital Fund for the UN.
link eventually opens a PDF for those that don't that know so be warned. scroll down to Assessments and click first link.
Regular budget and Working Capital Fund

PDF open the report called, Assessment of Member States’ advances to the Working Capital Fund for the biennium 2016-2017 and contributions to the United Nations regular budget for 2016.
go to page 8 and look.

the US gives 22.000% of the working capital funds.
oh look the UK only gives, 4.463% of the funds.
i don't see BAE any where there.

edit on 28-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You would have thought I could read the sentence before the sentence I mentioned. Thank you. I was reading it this morning with clearer thinking and i'm not finding anything else that seems odd. It's easy to get caught up with something sometimes.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: MrSpad

Yep.

They stand there and allow all sorts of things to occur.

I realize they aren't there to enforce the law...but supposedly, they are there to peacekeep, not stand around with their fingers up their...

As you may surmise, I have little to no use for the UN. A grandiose, wonderful notion that failed nearly from the get go.

Well the UN does some somethings great. Getting aid out and fighting hunger, vaccinations, allowing diplomatic solutions, giving small nations a voice, they have done a much better job than the US in fighting for women s rights, through oral rehydration therapy, clear water and sanitation and other health and nutrition practices the UN has reduced child mortality rates from 1 in 10 to 1 in 18, they wiped out polio, and dealing with epidemics. The UN has a lot of problems when comes to peace keeping and peace enforcement but, they do a tremendous amount of good as well. Having worked with their peace keepers I rightfuly bash them but, at the same time I have seen the good the UN has done outside of the peace keeping arena. Which is why more and more the UN is not being asked to do the peacekeeping and instead regional groups are. Works much better that way.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The train is US military equipment being moved. It could be after being shipped, or to be shipped, or it could be to replace lost equipment. There are a lot of reasons why they would be moved on a train.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The train is US military equipment being moved. It could be after being shipped, or to be shipped, or it could be to replace lost equipment. There are a lot of reasons why they would be moved on a train.

Rog Zaph,

Thanks

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Aha!

My wife was telling me about this on the phone earlier today so I checked into it made a thread earlier because I didn't see this one.

I figured it was probably bs but wanted to bring it to ATS to get the proper ATS analysis anyway.

All I had was this crappy link so it got totally shot down and I felt retarded.

viralliberty.com...

But now It is interesting to see there might be something to this.

Here's some pics if they haven't been posted yet.....
Thanks for posting these pics!! I came right over, because I had seen this thread a few days ago, & I just got off FB, because a friend in Virginia was asking about these photos, and he posted some similiar photos, wondering what's going on...I just let him know, I was aware of this....interesting...hhmmmm.....not sure what to make of it??

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

No problem

I'm curious to see if this activity keeps picking up and if there's actually something to this. Or if its just more of the same old fake internet bs.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

No problem

I'm curious to see if this activity keeps picking up and if there's actually something to this. Or if its just more of the same old fake internet bs.

well, my friend living down there, I'm up here in s.j., seems pretty worried. I can't post his pics here, but he sure got some. Some of the photos are shaky looking, due to the fact he was stunned when he seen them, so he started just clicking away...wish I could give him more info., but I can't for the life of me, figure this out......but he's really freaked out. I really appreciate all of you looking into this!! TY so very much!!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Alpine Armoring Inc that produces them is registered with the United Nations. Registration # 178461

www.alpineco.com...

They have a contract since 2005 to provide the UN with vehicles.

Alpine Armoring (Registration #: 178461) was awarded (June 2005) a large contract by the United Nations to provide several high level and customized armored 4x4 SUVs for its Peace Keeping Mission in the Middle East.

www.alpineco.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: kellynap43

And the follow up question, why are these armored trucks even in the US?

Because they are made here. The ones in Virginia were uparmored at Alpine Armoring in Herndon, Va. They are shipped by flatbed to whichever ports are used. Streit USA, based in South Carolina also manufactures them.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: kellynap43

People have been saying the UN is going to takeover the US for years.

Yet it keeps not happening.

So then they post a picture of two UN trucks and claim they were in a convoy of 30, all with heavily armed troops.

When you start making things up to stoke fear, that's tin foil territory.

Some of them actually believe that is because they keep on catching them out by posting such images. I kid you not! It is a mindset that you can't beat. Even if a Republican becomes the next President of the US these UN vehicles sightings and claims of foreign troops will still be out there. Nothing will change. Conspiracy websites need the hits and die-hard conspiracy theorists need to believe. It is a merry-go round that will never stop spinning. Funny to watch though!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join