It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN military vehicles spotted in Virginia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You might be right but wouldn't they transport the vehicles not drive them...?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kellynap43
a reply to: Urantia1111

Great observation. I didn't even see that with the cars when first looking at them. I agree, not new at all.

The USA is the biggest contributor to the UN and pretty much controls it.

So they won't be doing anything or going any where without the US governments say so.

Buy some more guns just in case though.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kellynap43

The conspiracist in me says why Virginia - maybe false flag coming or the Stock market crash?. Virginians love their guns and have a very high no. of vets. hmmm

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Another gift from the globalist bastards.

Yah. How nice of 'Them' eh? Might as well hand out land mines, or similar. Wait!
Those might be some of the next 'Gifts'!!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Not to mention one of the major design and testing contractors for the MRAP is in Quantico, Virginia. Which is right off I-95.

They test them in Pennsylvania, at Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland, and occasionally at Quantico.

Source: good buddy who was on the design team for the roof hatch.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: kellynap43

The conspiracist in me says why Virginia - maybe false flag coming or the Stock market crash?. Virginians love their guns and have a very high no. of vets. hmmm

Oh....they are everywhere out east. This is just one of many articles I have seen in the past couple of months. Here is another recent one.

UN armored cars seen in Georgia, USA
www.dcclothesline.com...

edit on 27-6-2016 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

They're built in the US and shipped overseas.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

The USA is the biggest contributor to the UN and pretty much controls it. So they won't be doing anything or going any where without the US governments say so.

BAE Systems is a British company not American.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BLee8127

That's how they transport them. Even the US military transports that way. It's faster, and not all the places they ship to and from have easy access to put them on trains.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

The USA is the biggest contributor to the UN and pretty much controls it. So they won't be doing anything or going any where without the US governments say so.

And?

I don't understand what point you are trying to make.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: iTruthSeeker
Yes , they are taken down I-75 in Georgia then across to the port in Savannah , Ga. From there , they are shipped to their destination.

Yep, find a way to bag this manure and we can make America green again.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

As per its Special Security Arrangement, BAE Systems Inc. operates as a semi-autonomous business unit within BAE Systems controlled at a local level by American management. In May 2006 the CEO of BAE Systems described the "firewalled" status of BAE Systems Inc: " The British members of the corporate leadership, me included, get to see the financial results; but many areas of technology, product and programme are not visible to us.... The SSA effectively allows us to operate in the US as an American company, providing the highest levels of assurance and integrity in some of the most sensitive fields of national security provision."[20] BAE Systems Inc. directors are Jerry DeMuro, Tom Arseneault, Dan Gobel, DeEtte Gray, Erwin W. Bieber, Frank Pope, Douglas Belair, Ian T. Graham, Frank Ruggiero, Guy Montminy, Curt Gray, Nick Ruscio, and Kristie Cunningham.
Corporate governance

edit on 27-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

What are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

But as I'm sure you well know, those types of shipments are usually large and shipped by train to ocean ports en masse. Delivery by truck usually is for a more or less local area and can be done far more quickly than assembling a train load as we frequent see with war materials going or coming from the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I will never get the afraid of the UN thing. Peacekeeping operations are always undermanned and underfunded. Nobody ever wants to send people. They never armed well enough and normally never fight unless attacked. And while technically under the UN nobody follows UN orders without checking with their own chain of command first. Which is why the are slow to react to anything. Of course they are peace keepers not a military force, they are not suppose to show up unless peace has been agreed to so they are more like hall monitors that will not even act if something goes down in front of them beyond sending in a report. You try working with them sometime and you find the UN taking over for the nonsense it is.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I appreciate your input as a 1st Responder.

I want to comment that 15 or 16 years ago was when I was first informed there would be U.N. forces policing the U.S. in the future so I can fathom why seeing anything with the U.N. logo in this country (uniforms, vehicles) sets off alarm bells for some people.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is getting interesting, here's some UN armored vehicles riding around Garland TX,
full of troops~

www.secretsofthefed.com...

It's just a matter of time folks...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I see Bradley fighting vehicles going by truck all the time across country. Unless you're shipping a very large number of vehicles, it's quicker to ship them by truck. Trains are great for huge convoys, which is why you usually see a hundred plus cars of military vehicles on them, but you almost never see a handful of them on a train.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellynap43
PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate

Built in the US. But, that's the beauty of the planning commission.

When they are needed the most, they'll be right there churning them out.

The best place to put any manufacturing plant, is the closest to the intended market.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

What troops? There were pictures of armored cars painted in UN colors but I didn't see any troops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join