It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN military vehicles spotted in Virginia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Streit USA Armoring also produce an armoured vehicle bases on the F-550 chassis know as the Cyclone. They also have a contract with the United Nations.

www.streitusa.com...

www.streitusa.com...

www.streitusa.com...

WND are claiming that they have contacted both Alpine Armoring and BAE Systems and report that neither company know anything about the vehicles imaged. Could it be a Streit contract?

www.wnd.com...

edit on 29/6/2016 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

go back and read tsurfer2000h reply to me and my post on page 3.
although the Streit looks similar it's not the same vehicle.
compare their picture to the ones i posted and the ones on the transport truck and you can tell it's a Pit-Bull VX .

ETA:
Alpine Armoring first person may have spoken when they shouldn't have, then the company went into denial mode when contacted again.
most defense/security companies have a strict policy about disclosing information, not surprised that they denied and deflected the second time.

edit on 29-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
I will never get the afraid of the UN thing. Peacekeeping operations are always undermanned and underfunded. Nobody ever wants to send people. They never armed well enough and normally never fight unless attacked. And while technically under the UN nobody follows UN orders without checking with their own chain of command first. Which is why the are slow to react to anything. Of course they are peace keepers not a military force, they are not suppose to show up unless peace has been agreed to so they are more like hall monitors that will not even act if something goes down in front of them beyond sending in a report. You try working with them sometime and you find the UN taking over for the nonsense it is.

You pretty much nailed it on the head there.

Good post.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

you know in comparing Alpine Armoring's PitBull VX and Streit's Cyclone APC, they look pretty much to be the same vehicle.
the only thing i can see different in looking at them, is Alpine Armoring offers the grills and logos.

i'm surprised that either company has sued the other for patent infringement.

here are two videos that i found that show the two the best.

this is a Cyclone customized for Call of Duty

couldn't find any BAE vehicle that even came close.

so looking at the OP vehicles i can't really tell now which it is.

edit on 29-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Thanks for the replies. I agree it is difficult to tell them apart. Hopefully one of the companies will release a statement?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
Hopefully one of the companies will release a statement?

Why would they do that? Nothing strange is going on, just a few people who see a conspiracy in everything!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: MrSpad

Yep.

They stand there and allow all sorts of things to occur.

I realize they aren't there to enforce the law...but supposedly, they are there to peacekeep, not stand around with their fingers up their...

As you may surmise, I have little to no use for the UN. A grandiose, wonderful notion that failed nearly from the get go.

Well the UN does some somethings great. Getting aid out and fighting hunger, vaccinations, allowing diplomatic solutions, giving small nations a voice, they have done a much better job than the US in fighting for women s rights, through oral rehydration therapy, clear water and sanitation and other health and nutrition practices the UN has reduced child mortality rates from 1 in 10 to 1 in 18, they wiped out polio, and dealing with epidemics. The UN has a lot of problems when comes to peace keeping and peace enforcement but, they do a tremendous amount of good as well. Having worked with their peace keepers I rightfuly bash them but, at the same time I have seen the good the UN has done outside of the peace keeping arena. Which is why more and more the UN is not being asked to do the peacekeeping and instead regional groups are. Works much better that way.

The United States is the UN. We fund the majority of it. Just to be clear.
cnsnews.com...

edit on 30-6-2016 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kellynap43

originally posted by: seagull

Yep.

They stand there and allow all sorts of things to occur.

I realize they aren't there to enforce the law...but supposedly, they are there to peacekeep, not stand around with their fingers up their...

As you may surmise, I have little to no use for the UN. A grandiose, wonderful notion that failed nearly from the get go.

Well the UN does some somethings great. Getting aid out and fighting hunger, vaccinations, allowing diplomatic solutions, giving small nations a voice, they have done a much better job than the US in fighting for women s rights, through oral rehydration therapy, clear water and sanitation and other health and nutrition practices the UN has reduced child mortality rates from 1 in 10 to 1 in 18, they wiped out polio, and dealing with epidemics. The UN has a lot of problems when comes to peace keeping and peace enforcement but, they do a tremendous amount of good as well. Having worked with their peace keepers I rightfuly bash them but, at the same time I have seen the good the UN has done outside of the peace keeping arena. Which is why more and more the UN is not being asked to do the peacekeeping and instead regional groups are. Works much better that way.

The United States is the UN. We fund the majority of it. Just to be clear.
cnsnews.com...

22% of it is not a majority nor even half. We pay the most because we have are the richest, just like taxes in the US. Although we used to pay for 25%. As China grows more of it will fall on them.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Majority can mean the greater part of a group. Not just more than half.

As far as china- I would like to see that happen when they keep devaluing the yuan. LOL
www.zerohedge.com...

But until that day.......its fair to Say the US is the biggest supplier of help and resources in the world.

"America has been named as the world's most generous nation in the world, where its citizens give the most to charity, according to a new report. The USA, New Zealand and Canada have the highest rate of charitable donations as a percentage gross domestic product (GDP), the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) found.Feb 2, 2016"

www.independent.co.uk...

But getting off topic, just to clarify.

Wang Chi: Here's to the Army and Navy and the battles they have won; here's to America's colors, the colors that never run.
"Big Trouble in Little China"

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kellynap43

I happened to read something last night, an article written by Preston James who posts at the, "Veterans Today," website.

While the article is not about U.N. vehicles being seen in the U.S., Preston made a comment at the end of his last article as of yesterday under the Conclusion part which I'm going to include here, just in case, and for possible future reference. I don't have the contacts he does but things can seemingly change in a blasted second on this world though they may have been building behind the scenes beforehand, in secret.

The Establishment Hierarchy (EH) holds all the cards, but there is a growing awareness, even within their mind-kontrolled ranks, of their illegitimacy, coupled with a loss of loyalty at every level. The EH knows this, and that is why they are making arrangements to bring in NATO and UN troops for support, because they no longer believe the American Military, the American National Guards or the American police will stay loyal to them when the SHTF.

Here's the link to the article though it's mostly off topic to this thread but I'll include it for point of reference.

I'm not posting this to alarm anyone, nor can I say if it will happen, but just for the record.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: kellynap43

I happened to read something last night, an article written by Preston James who posts at the, "Veterans Today," website.

While the article is not about U.N. vehicles being seen in the U.S., Preston made a comment at the end of his last article as of yesterday under the Conclusion part which I'm going to include here, just in case, and for possible future reference. I don't have the contacts he does but things can seemingly change in a blasted second on this world though they may have been building behind the scenes beforehand, in secret.

The Establishment Hierarchy (EH) holds all the cards, but there is a growing awareness, even within their mind-kontrolled ranks, of their illegitimacy, coupled with a loss of loyalty at every level. The EH knows this, and that is why they are making arrangements to bring in NATO and UN troops for support, because they no longer believe the American Military, the American National Guards or the American police will stay loyal to them when the SHTF.

Here's the link to the article though it's mostly off topic to this thread but I'll include it for point of reference.

I'm not posting this to alarm anyone, nor can I say if it will happen, but just for the record.

Veterans today is not a place you want to get any info. They had us battling aliens with the Chinese off of California not long ago. The owner admits he publishes fake stories but, says he has to or the Government will kill him.
edit on 30-6-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

That's OK. I read all sorts of stuff and file it away for possible use later on.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: tommyjo
Hopefully one of the companies will release a statement?

Why would they do that? Nothing strange is going on, just a few people who see a conspiracy in everything!

I know, I know. Even if a company issued a statement the die hards wouldn't believe it!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: iTruthSeeker
I guess it is good though it is not M1 Abrams or APCs , That would be concerning to say the least.

why?? just yesterday I saw a trainload of APC's going south through here in Stockton ,ca.....and I've seen them traveling both ways from time to time.....why is this a "thing"?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join