It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Famous- Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I can't link to the video directly here, as Tidal obviously attempted to scrub it from the web. I just started my summer 99 cent trial of Spotify a few days ago, and that covers 3 months. I wasn't going to embark on a 1 month trial with Tidal and pay 9.99 if I forget, for a service I know little about.

I was able to view the video at a place called rapdose.

I want so say I was surprised. The song is not bad and the video is like an art exhibit. What I watched was a little grainy, not sure if that was by design, or was the copy I was viewing. The second half of the video has no singing. There is some kind of background sound, some applause from the livestream and breathing- as all of the personalities in the video are asleep.

Kanye can get an artistic spark when he wants to. I used to enjoy his music, up until about 5 years ago. Maybe I can enjoy it again.

If anyone goes forth to find it, and I recommend it, maybe help me out with all of the people depicted. I was able to clearly see Donald trump, Taylor Swift, Caitlyn Jenner, Bill Cosby and possibly Nancy Grace. Of course, kanye and Kim in the center.

Again, I was very surprised by what I watched. I was expecting junk.

If you do go to view it, warning, UPPER NUDITY. I don't find it at all vulgar, though.

Tell me what you think after viewing.

edit on 26-6-2016 by reldra because: typos

edit on 26-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Ugh.. Just horrible imo.

I need to go wash my eyes qnd ears out.

b

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I couldn't find an official video but I did find a video of one of his concerts where they showed the video onstage.

Seeing Donald Trump made me laugh.
edit on 26-6-2016 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Of course, kanye and Kim in the center.

Was Kim smoking a pipe and hanging out with a wizard?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It´s Kanye Kardashian, acting as a rapper, so who cares???
Let him dream his dreams...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just watched it on Esquire.com, I wonder if Caitlyn Jenner was actually in the video. Also how much does a wax figure cost lol?
I have to give it to him because the video def held my attention. It's creepy, but sexy and the definition of "hollyweird".

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bspiracy

Ugh.. Just horrible imo.

I need to go wash my eyes qnd ears out.

b

Not your cup of tea. But there is so much worse, just in normal top 10 videos. Washing iof the ears and eyes may be a bit extreme.

I had to do that after only getting through half of 2 girls 1 cup. DON'T google it and if you do, DON'T blame me.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Ya, in the livestream ppl laughed too. LOL

From your video, I can see one is Rihanna. A couple people I still can;t identify, though.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Of course, kanye and Kim in the center.

Was Kim smoking a pipe and hanging out with a wizard?

I am not folowing that, but I am sure it means something lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
It´s Kanye Kardashian, acting as a rapper, so who cares???
Let him dream his dreams...

I liked the video. I asked for feedback on the video. Did you watch it?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teeky
Just watched it on Esquire.com, I wonder if Caitlyn Jenner was actually in the video. Also how much does a wax figure cost lol?
I have to give it to him because the video def held my attention. It's creepy, but sexy and the definition of "hollyweird".

True. It is creepy. Art holds the user's attention. It held mine.

I don;t know how much a wax figure costs. I am also thinking kanye and Kim were actualy there. I couldn't tell fpr sure, though.

Caitlyn looks pretty true to life, actually.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It is the typical behavior of a Hobbit which Kim is one.

I keep forgetting that you don't watch South Park regularly.

edit on 26-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It is the typical behavior of a Hobbit which Kim is one.

I keep forgetting that you don't watch South Park regularly.

LOL. NO, I don't but I watch episodes people point out to me or I find discussed on the net. Tell me the name of that one and the season, if you can.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It's fittingly called The Hobbit. Season 17, episode 10.

You should watch the earlier episode with Kanye where he is the gay fish so you get the references.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It's fittingly called The Hobbit. Season 17, episode 10.

You should watch the earlier episode with Kanye where he is the gay fish so you get the references.

TY, I will. I will find the Kanye gay fish ep. and watch it first. I am sure my housemate can tell me.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Kanye made Trump look pretty good, the Trump fans should be happy with at least that.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Season 13, episode 5. Fishsticks.

And I already know you like them in your mouth.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

A number of Twitter users who watched the clip, which also features sculpted impressions of Donald Trump, President George W. Bush, Amber Rose, Caitlyn Jenner, Anna Wintour and Bill Cosby all posed in sleep-like positions in a giant bed with the real Kanye (he turns to the screen at the end of the clip, confirming it's him), posted GIFs and comments about waiting to see what would happen legally to the rapper.

www.yahoo.com...

So that dynamic duo wants to have an orgy with a presidential hopeful, and expresident, a transgender, and a known rapist.

Didn't like them before sure don't now.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I do not like how this song and video continue Kanye's and Kim Kardashian's attacks on Taylor Swift. He says in the lyrics "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex. Why? I made that b@$%! famous." Then Kim jumped in and claimed Taylor was a liar when Swift stated that she did not know West was going to use her name in the song and video. Kardashian should be more concerned about why her husband is singing about potentially having sex with another woman.
edit on 6/26/2016 by Pillywiggin because: Punctuation correction

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Meh, im not going to even bother. Its kanye west. Hes s petulant little child whos marginally talented. Thats it. Nobody should be wasting their precious life or time catering to his ego by listening to his "art"

Ive noticed the best parts of nearly ALL of kanyes "art" is when the hook of the song comes around and its a sample of a REAL artists music and not his. Its a cop out on his behalf to obfuscate and mask just how talentless and lucky he is. And its semi fraudulent in my opinion.

Heres the real extent of kanyes talent:

m.youtube.com...

And heres a longer version to show the above video wasnt cherry picked to make him look like a putz. He really is a hack.

m.youtube.com...

Bet the artistic video he "made" was ghosted by some director and not him.

edit on 27-6-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

top topics

join