It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Donald Trump Our Media Is Hiding

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBDTheBeast

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

originally posted by: Invicid

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: Invicid

How on earth would you know who was or wasn't a shill? Ohh and that word is worn out, find a new one please.

Instead of using "shill" we should instead use - "highly un-educated hopeless person". More appropriate I agree thanks.
Watch out everyone, this one is triggered. You do understand that people like you are the main reason trump is doing so well. There is a certain satisfaction in taking you out of your "safe space" just to watch you flail helplessly like a fish out of water.

True, but TBH it's the exact same reason Hillary is doing so well, and I'm not voting for either one.
I hear you but most trump supporters are more than happy to engage in debate. Its leftists who try to shut down debate or when they are on a forum they cant shut down (like ATS), they can only offer little one sentence childish insults. I mean guys like this "Invicid", prove my point. First he cried about dude being a shill and tried to have the thread shut down..."WHERES THE MODERATION!"...and he goes on with the insults. The truth is that threads like this are helping to defog the media disinfo and the left is scared to death that more and more people are going to find out just how bad we need trump. People like Invicid and the rest of the Trigglypuffs of the world are by far our most effective way to get trump into the white house, and we thank you.

JBDTHEBEAST could not be found for comment because I talked actual policy. All you Trump shills should be ashamed for having opinions that you cannot even back up when challenged. I feel sorry for the amount of confusion you all must be feeling. I'll be here if there is any competent challenge.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

JBDTHEBEAST could not be found for comment because I talked actual policy. All you Trump shills should be ashamed for having opinions that you cannot even back up when challenged. I feel sorry for the amount of confusion you all must be feeling. I'll be here if there is any competent challenge.

You haven't put forward any reasonable arguments to debate to comment on!
Hence the crickets in responses to you.

You went on some leftist tangent we have all seen a thousand times already. You gave no proof or facts only personal opinions. I highly doubt you looked up Trumps policies. If you did you wouldn't be saying his tax plan wouldn't effect/help the average American tax payer.
His income tax cut alone stands to save hard working tax payers millions.

You walked into this thread like some big shot who joined ATS less than a month ago. Suggesting to the most of us that you are someone who got banned for violating the T&C and made a new account.
Or you in fact are the real shill here. Either way you are on a quick path to relative obscurity when you post such asinine garbage then demand people debate you about it.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I agree with your spot on analysis, but want to point out one thing, that being one doesn't have to be a Leftist to be against Trump.

But carry on.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

You went on some leftist tangent we have all seen a thousand times already. You gave no proof or facts only personal opinions. I highly doubt you looked up Trumps policies. If you did you wouldn't be saying his tax plan wouldn't effect/help the average American tax payer.

I am happy you have finally stood up Jay, although on a different account. Let me make this clear, saying there is no evidence on what I spoke about (specifically his finances) is completely false, and LAZY. I heard crickets, because Trump supporters only look at information that supports their bias, and COMPLETELY IGNORE information that is infallible.

I repeat, when you register for a campaign you have to file with THE SEC. In that SEC filing there is actual transparency beyond just the rah-rah. The reality of Trump's finances show that he is not even close to the billionaire he speaks of, and only has $140 million in liquid MAX - this even includes his stock and bond holdings. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

Now let me move to the tax plan - which is LAUGHABLE because u missed the point of ENTITLEMENTS. Why do you think individuals like Trump pay effectively 0% in personal taxes? ENTITLEMENTS.

The best part about arguing actually Trump policy with Trump supporters is that THEY SAY SPEAK, BUT SAY NOTHING, and then the RAH-RAH comes in.

You are proud of yourself that it took 48 HOURS for a single Trump supporter to have any response to my policy argument, and came through with ABSOLUTELY nothing? You have proven my point for me, without realizing it. I'll wait 72 HOURS till you can manage to spread your ass cheeks enough to # out another useless response with zero depth all while claiming you have an in-depth argument. This is not stupidity, this is not ignorance, this is self delusion.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I am happy you have finally stood up Jay, although on a different account. Let me make this clear, saying there is no evidence on what I spoke about (specifically his finances) is completely false, and LAZY. I heard crickets, because Trump supporters only look at information that supports their bias, and COMPLETELY IGNORE information that is infallible.

I repeat, when you register for a campaign you have to file with THE SEC. In that SEC filing there is actual transparency beyond just the rah-rah. The reality of Trump's finances show that he is not even close to the billionaire he speaks of, and only has $140 million in liquid MAX - this even includes his stock and bond holdings. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

Now let me move to the tax plan - which is LAUGHABLE because u missed the point of ENTITLEMENTS. Why do you think individuals like Trump pay effectively 0% in personal taxes? ENTITLEMENTS.

The best part about arguing actually Trump policy with Trump supporters is that THEY SAY SPEAK, BUT SAY NOTHING, and then the RAH-RAH comes in.

You are proud of yourself that it took 48 HOURS for a single Trump supporter to have any response to my policy argument, and came through with ABSOLUTELY nothing? You have proven my point for me, without realizing it. I'll wait 72 HOURS till you can manage to spread your ass cheeks enough to # out another useless response with zero depth all while claiming you have an in-depth argument. This is not stupidity, this is not ignorance, this is self delusion.

Trump has paid more in taxes in his lifetime than your entire familly has probably paid in the last 100 years. As for your "argument" im sorry but wrighting a massive paragraph dosent mean you have more of a point just more filler and you sound a little "off" as well.

edit on 30-6-2016 by JBDTheBeast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Trump has paid more in taxes in his lifetime than your entire familly has probably paid in the last 100 years. As for your "argument" im sorry but wrighting a massive paragraph dosent mean you have more of a point just more filler and you sound a little "off" as well.

Nothing of value, again. When you have something to say I'll be prepared with facts - until then it's all just deflection and noise.

If you had something to say you would, but you do not. And I am not a self - proclaimed billionaire, who claimed that I could self-fund a campaign, your boy did, and now his fundraising efforts not only prove his inability to be transparent, but they are quite profoundly failing. Did you donate to his "emergency $100,000 donation email"? Oh and lastly, Trump has been using his donations to sub contract his campaign needs to HIS OWN BUSINESSES. How stupid do you feel when these things come out? Does the left side of your brain argue with your right, only to lead to NO CHANGE in your perspective? I bet you didn't even flinch hearing about that, because it would shatter your delusion about a deluded man.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If I had the money to 'loan' myself for a presidential campaign I would think I was pretty successful. I truly do not care what Trump pays in taxes. I want to know what he thinks I should pay for taxes and it is far and beyond the DNC model.

He could pay 0% in taxes and I would still vote. Since when did being rich and smart mean you cannot be liked?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

And to argue that he has paid more taxes then me, a civilian is "off". Do you believe that Trump has paid anything near to what he should in taxes, in comparison to the amount the tax payers have had to pay with his (4) bankruptcies.

In 2016 America, the dumbest, and poorest bleed their hearts to defend billionaires who have abused and manipulated the system to their benefit. All the while the American tax payer makes their successes a reality. THIS is "OFF", stating the mere fact - that this man is a "billionaire" and is begging his poor supporters for donation is EXACTLY what's wrong with our country. As he said himself in the 1980's, GOP voters are the dumbest, most impressionable voters - and you can say anything to sway them. You my friend, embody that perfectly. Continue perpetuating stupidity as deep thought, all while having NEXT TO NOTHING to say.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

If I had the money to 'loan' myself for a presidential campaign I would think I was pretty successful. I truly do not care what Trump pays in taxes. I want to know what he thinks I should pay for taxes and it is far and beyond the DNC model.

He could pay 0% in taxes and I would still vote. Since when did being rich and smart mean you cannot be liked?

That's not at all what I said. And I would assume reading is not a strong suit of yours, which is how YOU MISSED THE POINT ENTIRELY.

Again, proving beautifully how shallow minded the typical Trump supporter is. If ANYONE can talk real policy, I'd be delightfully shocked. Till then, more shameful rah-rah with less then no depth. You were taught to read for what, so you didn't ever have to actually read? This is sad, and very "off".

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Oh and you forgot that HE DOESN'T HAVE THE MONEY TO SELF FUND - this is why YOU, his supporters are being called to donate. Is this a handicapped board?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Um...why should he self fund...that's just stupid. I mean sure he said he would self fund the primary and he largely did, but the GE is a whole different game. He's worth 10+ billion, but not purely in soft money(or liquid assets) so I doubt he is willing to fund his GE campaign...
edit on 30-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Um...why should he self fund...that's just stupid. I mean sure he said he would self fund the primary and he largely did, but the GE is a whole different game. He's worth 10+ billion, but not purely in soft money(or liquid assets) so I doubt he is willing to fund his GE campaign...

He campaigned OFF THE PREMISE that he would SELF FUND - HAD HE NOT CAMPAIGNED THAT HE WOULD SELF FUND, THIS WOULD BE A NON-SUBJECT.

Is the sky blue? Is grass green? Are you handicapped? Or what he says doesn't matter when he goes back on it, because just because?

Again, this is the best ATS Trump supporters can bring? Amnesia, delusion?

This isn't "OFF", it's pathetic.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The primary election. Not the GE. Am I handicapped lol. You seem to be incapable of anything beyond basic insults.
edit on 30-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

The primary election. Not the GE. Am I handicapped lol. You seem to be incapable of anything beyond basic insults.

He never got into those semantics, you're making excuses for him that he never even made. Want to try again, or just say " I will say anything that supports Trump."

LOL again this is all? Still #pathetic

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
But he did self fund. He won the nomination. Now, the GOP and the rest should get behind him. The reason they are not is because he does not play ball. Now, he is asking the record breaking amount of voters and turnout to support him. How is that begging or going back on his word?

He destroyed the GOP establishment with basically a small fraction of what was spent. 5 % of what Bush, not all of them, spent. PAC's extra....

He has said when asked about fundraising is he does not know. He is too busy campaigning on the ground. No reports of it. Just reports of disorganization but what do you think the bought and paid for media will do?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

But he did self fund. He won the nomination. Now, the GOP and the rest should get behind him. The reason they are not is because he does not play ball. Now, he is asking the record breaking amount of voters and turnout to support him. How is that begging or going back on his word?

He destroyed the GOP establishment with basically a small fraction of what was spent. 5 % of what Bush, not all of them, spent. PAC's extra....

He has said when asked about fundraising is he does not know. He is too busy campaigning on the ground. No reports of it. Just reports of disorganization but what do you think the bought and paid for media will do?

You ignored the fact that he said he would self fund throughout the ENTIRE campaign, and just tripped over yourself to make an excuse for him - that HE NEVER EVEN MADE HIMSELF. "He is too busy campaigning on the ground" - *CORRECTION: he RAN OUT OF MONEY.

Hopefully he asks u idiots to jump off a bridge. Because u all would jump.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

"I could shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters". - Donald Trump

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
But..but..but........raycis....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join