It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Donald Trump Our Media Is Hiding

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has ever mentioned David John Oates Reverse Speech(TM) on here. ATS is a conspiracy site, right?

Anyway, 99% of Trump's speeches and public recorded statements are deemed "congruent" by DJO, and very few if any of Hillary's speeches are deemed truthful.

My opinion of reverse speech is ambivalence. I'm not sure if it is real or just a parlor trick. But, some of the reverses make me think WTF?

Reverse Speech

David John Oates Bio

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nice to see something different about American politics for a change. I remember the boy and the plane being in the news.

Seems to have some morals

Reverse speech has me intrigued but i also smoke too much

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpongeBeard
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Who the hell calls Donald Trump the Teflon Don? That was John Gotti, and only John Gotti.

I don't know. Don't ask me.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
My God.

What has ATS turned into?

Is this real life?

I see $$$nakes in the grass and ohhh are they $$$neaky
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: Paid trolls have infiltrated ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZacharyW
My God.

What has ATS turned into?

Is this real life?

I see $$$nakes in the grass and ohhh are they $$$neaky

I dont get it. Im known for my low IQ though. Please clarify.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I see from the Russian heartland your society is sick and need treatment. you choose between a surgeon and a maniac Ripper

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW

Are you referring to the paid pro-clinton trolls?

They don't seem very thick in this thread.
edit on 26-6-2016 by Picklesneeze because: forgot something

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

I think it started on 4chan-like most memes.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You go on and vote for Trump. Its your right which I fully support to vote for who you want.

It is also my right to listen what you are saying, and vote for someone else.

And it is also my right when, when the world has turned their backs on us since we have Trump elected, I don't have to help you out with #.

That's freedom folks.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletNyx

You've got it twisted. The world leaders that actually matter love Trump.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Well here is one for you basically Trump saw a story on the news how banks were going to forclose on a widows farm that had been on thier family for 5 generarions. This upset him so he decided to do somethin about it. Long story short he stopped the bank from forclosing and then raised monet to pay off her mortgage. Something you really don't see other bilionaires do. Sure they give money to charities but they don't get involved in helping people.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I'm not voting for him.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Well here is one for you basically Trump saw a story on the news how banks were going to forclose on a widows farm that had been on thier family for 5 generarions. This upset him so he decided to do somethin about it. Long story short he stopped the bank from forclosing and then raised monet to pay off her mortgage. Something you really don't see other bilionaires do. Sure they give money to charities but they don't get involved in helping people.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

This is interesting....it would seem the man does have a moral fiber after all, for all his shortcomings he certainly displays a much more likeable character than his fellow runners in the race.....

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Good post an interesting to know about him.

He is a good man, after all he does not need to chase presidency to impress his family, friends or others. He has already made it.

So he is in the running to try and fix problems and help.

The problem for him is that those who are paid shills put in place by big time world controlling banks are the ones that try to assassinate his character. They are worried because he funds himself, there is no way to barter with him. He can say, do as he pleases and they never saw it coming.

I hope and wish the very best for Trump and hope that he makes it to office, he deserves it and the American people deserve to be helped to make their country as beautiful as it should be again.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

He doesn't fund himself. I have an email in my inbox right now asking for money from his campaign.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
There's a saying that sort of fits here.... Whatever inclined Mr. Trump to these acts of kindness I believe are Due to his compassion and humanity. He only wants what we all want, the world back that we grew up in, the times when morals had a place in America, when America rallied to help even it's smallest of communities, in short the world that seems to have vanished ....
"some have entertained angles unawares"....
America is at a precipice, a time in its long existence where it might be toppled from within, from corruption and the very politicians who are sworn to defend it. The world is in a precarious place and there is no hyperbole in that statement, were on the edge of collapse of everything we know, a descent into chaos if we continue as we are going. The only course is for America to lead, to bring our nation back to unity, to cast away corruption. To remove those who would bleed America dry and sell out our children's future.

And that scares the hell out of a lot of very bad people in power. Of which, Hillary would aspire to lead those people, or them lead her....

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Absolutely none of that is coming back, America is under judgment of God. He is no longer blessing and protecting this nation. It will be worse and worse and finally the house will collapse.

All empires go through the exact same 400 year cycle, America is no different.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

He doesn't fund himself. I have an email in my inbox right now asking for money from his campaign.

Really? You replied to me with that?

You have an email for funding, this is not funding him or his campaign it is merely to show his supporters. Yes it will go into the campaign but this is standard procedure to show his supporters are behind him. He only let it occur due to that. Its a publicity stunt.

The man is a Billionaire.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

What a joke. Trump's racist, homophobic, sexist and against special needs Americans, (and that's just the short list),no matter how much his fans try to polish him up, it's his own words that always come back to bite him. If ONLY the darned media would forget how to record Trump as he's saying his anti-American garbage, he'd be fine. The irony. In order to ban all media, would-be Emperor Trump needs them to get elected first. Oh, the unfairness !!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Oh stop it. You're propagating lies. He isn't self-funding, he is donating money to his campaign at 18% interest that can be paid back to himself with campaign funds. That's FEC rules, and the second lie is that he isn't accepting donations. He is soliciting funds by email, and there are donate buttons on his campaign website.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join