It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Donald Trump Our Media Is Hiding

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Interesting.

If you took both Hillary, and Trump, out of politics, and then created a list of both their good deeds, and bad deeds, whom would you want to have a beer with?

For me, it would NOT be Hillary.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
www.westernfreepress.com...

Just to clarify the facts from BS...

Yes...Let Jennifer Hudson stay at his Hotel in Chicago after her family was murdered.

Yes, 30 years ago flew the sick child on his jet. He has written about it in his books.

No...No evidence what-so-ever he got a flat and paid off the mortgage of the guy who helped him..this is an urban myth and the same story has been told about Rockefeller, Ford etc.

The Mugger?..Conflicting stories...there was a crowd at the scene..A witness said Trump stopped to see what was going on and the guy ran at the same time Trump exited the vehicle. Trump says he shouted at the guy and the guy came over and talked to him.
edit on 27-6-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Interesting.

If you took both Hillary, and Trump, out of politics, and then created a list of both their good deeds, and bad deeds, whom would you want to have a beer with?

For me, it would NOT be Hillary.

I never get the "have a beer" standard.

I know plenty of people I enjoy having a beer with, but would never hire.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Trump is a far lesser evil than Clinton. You'd have to be blind not to see that. He may come off as a crook, but at least he doesn't have a long list of war crimes under his belt like Clinton...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
Trump is a far lesser evil than Clinton. You'd have to be blind not to see that. He may come off as a crook, but at least he doesn't have a long list of war crimes under his belt like Clinton...

You can't sell a crap sandwich with "hey, it's not a turd burger" as your marketing slogan.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Honestly,iTruthSeeker,I'm surprised that anything positive about Mr. Trump is allowed to be posted on ATS.

Thank you for the breath of fresh air.

If you want to see something "positive" about Trump on ATS, post it.

If you aren't seeing "enough" praise for Donald, that's because no one is posting it.

Frankly, there's more anti-Hillary and pro-Trump posts IMO -- but the pro-Trump threads usually peter out quickly because only Trump fans show up. Hillary fans are pretty quiet and don't have much to say on a pro-Trump thread.

Anti-Hillary threads? Those are usually really popular. I'd almost classify an anti-Hillary thread as a pro-Trump thread, as the usual suspects generally make an appearance.
edit on 27-6-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
And don't forget his black ex-girlfriend (racist?), his misogyny(although he pays women more and promoted women to positions of power in the 80''s). He also has Jewish grand kids as well as his daughter converting. All of his kids are successful.

He also helped the Marine who was held in Mexico.
He has also helped other soldiers who have come home.

He does not bring a lot of it up because it is stuff not to brag about. They are things a person like himself would just do.

A year. The media and everyone else has had a year and it is the SAME stories...over and over and over. They have thrown protests to stopped functions, tried to make it look like his campaign was beating up women and that he is a rapist...

A year. All of his like is in books and TV. Where is the scandal?

I still think that it is a late August indictment for Hillary.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So when he bankrupts the treasury we will know a nice guy did it

Yay

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
So when he bankrupts the treasury we will know a nice guy did it

Yay
Congress bankrupted the US, and it was both parties.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Wow such a powerful video.
It nearly had me tears and I'm not even American.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

This comment is sooooo old. The country is in serious debt. Whoever the next president is will have two choices. Bring it down, even if by a bit or keep pushing it.

There is a very clear choice.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The person who wrote this is a paid shill for the Trump campaign. WHERE IS THE MODERATION ON ATS.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Invicid

How on earth would you know who was or wasn't a shill? Ohh and that word is worn out, find a new one please.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Mr. Trump needs spastic adult children that post comments like yours to point out the hatred the left has for anyone that points out the things that are destroying the U.S. (unsecure borders,flooding the U.S. with terrorist muslim rapfugees,etc,,,)

People NEED to see the hatred that you have for ANY kind of attempt to fix the nation's problems.

So,please,keep screeching.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Are we talking about the same Donald Trump? are we talking about the Donald trump that has many failed business ventures? the same Donald Trump who wants to built yet another wall?

C'mon-someone who has many failed businesses is not competent to run a economy, and someone who is borderline xenophobic is not competent to be a diplomat. Jeez...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Invicid

I know right? We need to get these new people to stop calling people shills!!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Not worth the nerves.
edit on 27-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
a reply to: BlackProject

Oh stop it. You're propagating lies. He isn't self-funding, he is donating money to his campaign at 18% interest that can be paid back to himself with campaign funds. That's FEC rules, and the second lie is that he isn't accepting donations. He is soliciting funds by email, and there are donate buttons on his campaign website.

These are not lies. It seems that some people find it hard to accept that he will soon be president of America.

The fact you are questioning whether he is funding himself or not is odd to me anyway, considering that all other candidates are being funded by others. So what is your argument? To show that he is like them? Well, then WHOOPTIDO! He is another candidate.

He funds himself. TRUMP 2016

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If I had to choose between a comedian and a liar id go with the comedian

Although I still don't think Mexico will pay for the wall lol

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
a reply to: BlackProject

He funds himself. TRUMP 2016

He also bankrupts himself lol