It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Queda Offers Online Tips For Women Suicide Bombers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
From the Washington Times:

ROME — Al Qaeda has introduced an online women's magazine with articles including dietary advice for suicide bombers and tips on how to "dominate the passions" before blowing yourself up, according to Italy's SISDE secret service.

So Al-Queda has now officially sanctioned the use of women as human bombs. In a bizarre choice of words the website refers to it as the "emancipation" of women.

With its bizarre format including articles on "breathing gymnastics to conquer the passions," evidently essential knowledge for those tempted to have a final fling before strapping on an explosive-laden corset, Al Khansa could indicate that al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden has made a strategic choice in favor of "women's emancipation through martyrdom," according to the Gnosis report.

Some "emancipation". I wonder what they are promised when they reach paradise? Do they get 72 virgin studs? A new kitchen with modern appliances? Do they still have to wear a burkha in paradise? Can the sanctioning of children as weapons be far behind?

Sick Sick Sick. www.washingtontimes.com...

[edit on 17-1-2005 by deevee]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It looks like al Qaeda is taking a page from the Chechnyan book on terrorism. Maybe they are running out of male recruits?

At least they are acknowledging the oppressive conditions that women live under over there right now:

In Al Khansa, the theorists of al Qaeda offer women "a path to reach freedom that would be denied in every other way — using the dominion of religion to oppose the dominion of men," the Italian secret service report said.

But the alternative they offer is much worse than what they have now.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Will these black widows get 72 Hunks in Paradise ?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I dont think even Allah would sacrifice soul's in Heaven to pleasure the ugly muslim women.

Some of them could petrify a man just by unveiling their mask.

Maybe thats why they have to wear those things, they look like ferrets.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
erm...is Ritual usually like this or he is just having an off day?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A few points...

1. Ritual... your a sorry excuse...

2. No website is given in the article to verify the information the story is based upon.

3. Anybody can put up a website - think psyops.

4. This is the Washington Times - look into the Moonies.

5. A true fundamentalist muslim would never admit to the opression of women. He would believe they are treated just as they should be. Therefore what would she be emancipated from?

6. The article smacks of a westerner's attempt to paint the enemy in a bad light using arguments that resonate with western "values".

7. Think about what it would take for you to actually strap on explosives and commit suicide. An advertisment or a "how to" manual on a website certainly would not cut it for me.

8. Watch the alphabet news for any mention in the future about Al-CIAda sanctioning the use of women in war. An "man's" activity in a "man's" world. The women who have done this (there have been a few isolated incidents) were desperate, had lost their providers or sons and had nothing to lose.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
It looks like al Qaeda is taking a page from the Chechnyan book on terrorism. Maybe they are running out of male recruits?

Interesting point. The checnyan women bombers are 'black widows' who's men had been killed in the war there. Perhaps al aqiada is trying to tap a new resource? I'd be very surprised indeed if they were short on hard core recruits at this point tho.

I dont think even Allah would sacrifice soul's in Heaven to pleasure the ugly muslim women.

Maybe not the ugly ones, but certainly the hot ones!

Jesus, I figured I'd post some photos of some of the examples of muslim women, but I recommend against searchin for 'Pakistani Models' !!!! My computer is being taken over!!!! Maybe its al qaida sending these pop ups! Maybe thats how they figure the women will defeat the west!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've spent a few short minutes trying to search for the 'Al-Khansa' Arab women's online magazine. Couldn't find the exact site but I did find out about the women the magazine is named after. Could offer insight as to why they published these tips in this specific magazine.

Al-Khansa � (600 - 670)

Born into a noble nomadic tribe, the Madar , Al KhansLATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH MACRON was one of the great poets of the period. Her life spans the early years of Islam. She refused to marry until she found the husband of her choice. Eventually she married three times and outlived all her husbands. Four of her sons were killed in the Battle of Qadasiyah , one of the decisive battles of early Islamic history. She took regular part in poetry competitions in a male-dominated environment and established an enduring reputation; her special genre was the elegy. Most of her poems are about her brothers, Sakhr and Muawiya, killed in tribal battles pre-dating Islam. Muawiya was killed first; then Sakhr was wounded in a revenge attempt and died of his wounds. Part of a woman poet's role was to mourn the dead in elegies performed for the tribe in public oral competitions; Khansa's laments made her famous throughout the Arab world. She met Muhammed (the Prophet) in 629 and converted to Islam. The Muhammed was said to have been very impressed by her poetry
www.westga.edu...

I also wanted to say that this recent publication has been described in our media as 'tips' when in actuality (well I�m assuming) that it's not necessarily a 'Step by Step guide to explode but more of a article saturated with propaganda on why a women a should become a suicide bomber.

Also wanted to point out that a about a month ago an Iraqi militant group posted a 'Instructional manual to kill Americans by means of dirty explosives with 'recipes' to make dirty bombs. It was spread all over the internet yet to this date I haven�t retrieved a copy of it.'

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
A few points...
5. A true fundamentalist muslim would never admit to the opression of women. He would believe they are treated just as they should be. Therefore what would she be emancipated from?
8. Watch the alphabet news for any mention in the future about Al-CIAda sanctioning the use of women in war. An "man's" activity in a "man's" world. The women who have done this (there have been a few isolated incidents) were desperate, had lost their providers or sons and had nothing to lose.

Aye, matey, how would they be treated? If a woman has lost her man during the time in Iraq, she could not beg for food, get a job, she would of starved unless her son was old enough to get a job. Aye, sad to think a man can treat his woman as he see fit. Yes, I could see why a woman would strap on a bomb because people like your faith would not help her. Arh, a life a woman has to lead in that country a painful existance.
[edit on 19-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

[edit on 19-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Besides the obvious use of women for suicide bombers because they have little else in the islamo world except to be "abused", there is the issue that male "western" troops would hesitate to shoot or search a woman.

new topics

top topics

join