It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Young people shocked by Hillary's infamous quotes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
So they asked 2 kids... WOW... In reality they probably asked dozens and just edited for their cause. They have goals of being on fox news someday.

Are you going to comment on the Hillary comments?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
the choice seems to me to come down to a very selfish one to me

trump would mean my investments go down in value,(anyone see the brexit vote?) my home loses value because of the lost jobs, (companies move out of the country) I am less safe because of all the violence he inspires with his reckless rhetoric and war mongering, but he has lots of great internet memes and we finally get a president that doesn't use big words

clinton means my investments grow, my home keeps its value, I am about as safe, but she gets caught in some really cringe worthy scandals, and maybe even impeached

from a selfish standpoint, my own little world is better off without trumpism

heck, after brexit the whole world will be better off without it

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

NOPE.

The pants suit is eager, blood-lust eager

to utterly destroy the whole Republic.

She herself has publicly stated that

"We are going to take things away from some/many of you and give them to others."

She is a dyed in the wool globalist hell-bent on marrying a bastardized form of Communism with a monopolistic bastardized brand of capitalism as the ultimate NWO socio-economic structure.

Their goal is to remove everyone from their individual homes and put them in government Russian style rabbit warren concrete apartment complexes.

NOTHING you have would be safe under the pants suit--least of all your freedoms.

But that's all scheduled with or without her. She'd just hasten the day and make arriving there more ruthlessly vengeful and brutal.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SpecialSauce

you're just a pawn. You have been blinded by hypnosis to not notice she could get disbarred for giving a bad defense. Or that the alleged pedophile would have to be retried and the girl would have to be put through a painful testifying experience again. They know how to hypnotize you because they understand how the feeble minded think

Dude, ATS rookies like you shouldn't be insulting senior members of ATS like that, I know the score better than you surmise, I study world events as a hobby. I have no illusions about Clinton or Trump, Trump could be the GOP's "Obama" promising big change then delivers nothing, BUT there is a chance Trump has a legacy type ego triple the seize of Obama to motivate him to actually change things. It's a very big BUT. Clinton is an Obama third term, nothing will change, except a more liberal supreme court and heavier gun control, and a little bit more of neocon foreign policy.
edit on 25-6-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
People are stooooopid, period.

And America is #ed no matter who you vote for.

If that is your train of thought...then hopefully pot will be legal where you live and you can smoke your way out of life on a high note. I feel sad for you to think this way....on the other hand....Canada is no different:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricFeel

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: tinner07

I counted a few more than 2 and this video is about uninformed voters, which is a problem in America nowadays.

Not only in America apparently...

Ya, but that's a tad misleading. Lots of people know the EU stands for the European Union, and have a vague idea of what it is. Googling "what is the EU" seems like a good way to educate yourself about the details. Nothing suprising there at all. I might even search that just to find a nice summary and maye learn something. Doesn't make me ignorant or uninformed.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That's great. Too bad more people cannot be educated.

The biggest take away from this should be that the mainstream media is an incredible force to be reckoned with.

Brainwashed people.

I have said this before, anyone voting for her is either BRAINWASHED, IGNORANT, or they are a BAD PERSON.

There is no in between.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

When someone says something stupid, people just know they're stupid. Someone may even say that they're stupid. We thought maybe you were stupid but then you opened your mouth and removed all doubt.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I don't know how people can think Hillary is better than Trump after viewing this

Hillary is a political nasty

To me that's like a programmed response.

Automatically.

Anyone with a D is 'good'.

R's are 'bad'.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Becsuse she is going to do something about the national debt and social security? The United States has lots of growing pains to go throught. I would look in to Greece and a bail in if I was you. Enjoy the house of cards!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Americans "vote" on machines. What difference does it make if they are informed of the TWO selectees or not?

For a conspiracy theories website, there are an awful lot of people here who seem to believe democracy is alive and well in this world.

Wake up! It's all theatrics and hardcore manipulation of the masses at best.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SpecialSauce

They know how to hypnotize you because they understand how the feeble minded think, Trump and Clinton both love the poorly educated.

So does L Ron Hubbard.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
from her reaction to the death of Gaddafi, they are not shocked?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

We get it but does it really matter...either way America loses..

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

NOPE.

The pants suit is eager, blood-lust eager

to utterly destroy the whole Republic.

She herself has publicly stated that

"We are going to take things away from some/many of you and give them to others."

She is a dyed in the wool globalist hell-bent on marrying a bastardized form of Communism with a monopolistic bastardized brand of capitalism as the ultimate NWO socio-economic structure.

Their goal is to remove everyone from their individual homes and put them in government Russian style rabbit warren concrete apartment complexes.

NOTHING you have would be safe under the pants suit--least of all your freedoms.

But that's all scheduled with or without her. She'd just hasten the day and make arriving there more ruthlessly vengeful and brutal.

Right again Bo. It's scary to see how the minds of the brainwashed masses work.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

They are both disgusting why would anyone pick either?

Because the reality of our current system pretty much ensures that it is next to impossible to elect a third party candidate.

Especially when the media, largely controlled by the same powers that be, that are sponsoring the main candidates (typically) just focuses on those two. In this case, Trump was chosen by the people, because the GOP never saw him as a threat to their yes man candidate, until it was mathematically too late. They bet too heavily that caucuses alone would allow them control.

On the Dems side though, they were able to push the superdelegate idea, thus ensuring at least ONE of the two would be their gal (in this case). Bernie was just a fly in the ointment, but after a closed door meeting (and no doubt promise of a cabinet post), he changed his tune.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join