It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Young people shocked by Hillary's infamous quotes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don't know how people can think Hillary is better than Trump after viewing this

Hillary is a political nasty

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Nice vid...it gets it's point across. The question all of thesekids should have immediately asked is why didn't they hear about it? Sure, the press may mention all of these things 4 or 5 paragraphs into the story,but everything Trump says is front and center. I was a little disappointed that the question why wasn't more prevalent in their shockedness.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So they asked 2 kids... WOW... In reality they probably asked dozens and just edited for their cause. They have goals of being on fox news someday.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I don't know how people can think Hillary is better than Trump after viewing this
. . .

Hillary is a political nasty

I don't think "nasty"

BEGINS to qualify

as a sufficiently accurate and sufficiently intense term to

truly define or describe her

bone marrow chosen and exalted-in raw evil.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I counted a few more than 2 and this video is about uninformed voters, which is a problem in America nowadays.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I counted a few more than 2 and this video is about uninformed voters, which is a problem in America nowadays.

Not only in America apparently...

edit on EFridayAmerica/Chicago2016-06-24T21:13:03-05:0030Fri, 24 Jun 2016 21:13:03 -0500132016-06-24T21:13:03-05:00JuneAmerica/Chicago by ElectricFeel because: double posted picture

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure most Hillary supporters know about these things and choose to ignore them.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Particularly disturbing is HRC's on the record about the brutal beating
and rape of a 12 year old girl. As she defended the rapist, her comments
were beyond the pale.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit.

www.frontpagemag.com...

edit on 24-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
People are stooooopid, period.

And America is #ed no matter who you vote for.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

You think voting is legit in America then?

I was never taught about super delegates in grade school when I was learning about the 3 branches of government, then again I learn something new all the time.

meh get rckt newb

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
both choices are brutal

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I was never taught about super delegates in grade school when I was learning about the 3 branches of government, then again I learn something new all the time.

I know. I admit I am not the most informed of Americans, I rarely watch tv, but Super delegates??? we should give them names like wolverine and iron man....

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm just going to watch everything burn. It is going to be a fun time.

Many people are uninformed and base their reality on what the "news" tells them to think.

Critical thought is lacking at every level.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yup and here is the interview, of Clinton laughing how she got a rapist of a 12 year old girl off on technicality and how he served 2 months on her getting the plea bargain.
Strong on womens rights, yeah right. She only cares about her and her success.

Oh Trump is going to use this and hit her hard when the time comes.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

I'm pretty sure most Hillary supporters know about these things and choose to ignore them.

And you support the republicans because of what they did? Nothing. Their whole agenda was to oppose anything and everything. for 8 years.

You support that?

Chaney and Halibuton? war for profit? The best the repub party could produce couldnt even beat the clown you have now..

You had Sara Palin for christ sake...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I'm not a republican

I was speaking of Hillary supporters, regardless of their party affiliation

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
war for profit?

"We came, we saw, he died"

Hillary ~

Libya -

edit on 24-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Far too many people argue about wich rotten bag of garbage stinks less.

They are both disgusting why would anyone pick either?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Far too many people argue about wich rotten bag of garbage stinks less.

They are both disgusting why would anyone pick either?

Exactly why we should all vote third party!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Any publicity for Hillary Clinton is good publicity. This just gets people thinking about her, suddenly she's the center of the universe. Just like how Trump puts his name on everything, good or bad, it gets people thinking about him.

The more good, the more they like her, the more bad, the more they fear her. Every great world leader is feared so much they are well liked.

What This whole election boils down to, is who is the better hypnotist, Trump or Clinton? Vegas betting establishments give Hillary the edge and they have the stage hypnotism know how to know.

People on the internet have been hypnotized into believing the absurd, sites like this say she is a reptilian, that she had tons of people killed, all to discredit her detractors, you're just a pawn. You have been blinded by hypnosis to not notice she could get disbarred for giving a bad defense. Or that the alleged pedophile would have to be retried and the girl would have to be put through a painful testifying experience again. They know how to hypnotize you because they understand how the feeble minded think, Trump and Clinton both love the poorly educated.

edit on 25-6-2016 by SpecialSauce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join