It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi Autorico!

Thanks Q for the lovely comment you made for Woody! He has been through so much and is only in his late 30's. He has been so brave for so many years and he is an inspiration.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you for the good advice. I have not been out on a date for a while since the ex broke my heart. Lol

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Doing good on my end - Sorry for the late reply. Theres a lot going on here today.
Sun decided to come out and make everything as humid as can be from all the rain.
But its beautiful flying weather!

Hope your doing good!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I tried making one of those interesting big text pieces for what I have in my signature. Which do you guys prefer? And do you think they'd look better as black on white rather than white on black text?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Just be yourself, she already likes you and wants to see you again.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Lol thank you. I do have some screws loose in the head.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You will be fine!!! Just be you!!! That is what she liked at the fireworks show!!!

a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn
I like the bottom one because it is squished up better. And I think I like it better with black with white writing.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

They're both kind of a mess, but it's my first attempt at something like this. Perhaps my last, if I don't feel like it again. xD

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Yes, one of my issues is I have gallstones. Lots and lots of them, mostly small. But there's one big one that's over 1 1/4 inches long (33 mm) and it's at least half an inch thick.

I know some might think of using a "gallbladder flush" treatment, but there is no way you can flush out a stone that big. The last thing I need is to have it move and get lodged in a duct. People die from complications like that. So, I'll take the surgery. My Mum had the same thing cca 30 years ago (ie,she was a little younger then than I am now) and had the op done and was absolutely fine afterwards. She's still getting along pretty well at almost 88 years old.

Yes, there can be post-op complications but serious ones are rare. So, I look at the odds. If I refuse surgery and my condition takes a turn for the worse, I could wind up with an infected gallbladder and/or liver complications or pancreatitis. And as I said, that can be fatal. So, although I'm no fan of going under the knife, it's the better option.

The other op is for an unrelated condition and it's just a repair job, not to remove anything. The Dr told me she'll discuss details of when for that one later as it's lower priority and not life-threatening for the time being.

Meanwhile, I've had some fun washing clothes by hand today. Our washing machine sprung a leak. Water all over the floor.
The outlet pipe has split. Can't get parts today (national holiday), so the only choice was to do it all in the bathtub.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Michael, you're a prince. A true gentleman.

Thank you for the offer. We'd love to see you, but I really couldn't bear the thought of you travelling all that way for just a few days. It's a heck of a long journey and you'd be jet lagged like all get-out for about two days. (And the same when you head home again.) But I tell you something: if we can eventually wrangle a way to get over to the USA, I am definitely going to take you up on your offer to visit you in Malibu. Dada absolutely loves the ocean.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I would do the trip for you. Yes if your out this way you have a place to stay!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Like Night (I think??) said, offer to pay, but don't make a big thing of it. She really just wants to see you and spend some time with you.

One alternative: if she wants to pay this time, you agree and offer to pay on your next outing together.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I know you would, my friend. And that means more than I can express.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Lol thank you. I do have some screws loose in the head.

Thats better then having some rocks rolling around in there....

Yeah she likes you! She has the hots for you big time.

I need to get out and do something today, like a bike ride. I got 11 days off. The plant is shut down for maintenance. I didnt need to go anywhere to watch the fireworks. I stepped out front and they were going up in all directions. People are crazy here. I dont know what they are thinking setting of large ariel displays in a residential area. I was even hearing dynamite a couple miles away. My poor dog

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
WV allowed regular people to buy the canister fireworks this year so everyone decided to put off their own show. Between the thunderstorms and fireworks my cats may never recover! LOL

edit on 7/5/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Have to leave now my friends, have a lovely day and behave while I'm gone.

I'll see you all tonight! Hugs!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Have to leave now my friends, have a lovely day and behave while I'm gone.

I'll see you all tonight! Hugs!
Enjoy your afternoon

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
My goodness the pages have flown by since page 96 this morning!

Hi to everyone above.

Sorry to Jess for no sleep!

So happy for you Q!

Perhaps she's an independent woman and knowing you are not currently working is just being generous.

With me, if i offer to pay for something (for anyone) I genuinely mean it and would be offended if it wasn't accepted. Of course, they may be offended because I offer and then the cycle begins.

I agree with the above post (I think it was Miss Night) that said to take turns or she pay this time and you pay next.

Sorry to hear of your troubles Mike. I was a caretaker for my Mother for many years and ignored my health (both mentally and physically) and am just now starting to recover. Don't let yourself get too down.

Happy Tuesday (It's truly a Monday, just in disguise!) to everyone else!
Hope your weekend was lovely!

Here's some 'hair of the dog'. Works everytime!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Lol, no rocks in the coconut but I find myself tightening bolts and screws. 11 days off is great, enjoy! I have 7 days off!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I agree with Chirp. Let her buy the first round at least

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join