It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It could be for security. Any chance they are using blanks?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc
OK, NBC just reported that someone saw the drill participants with long riffles and called it in as an active shooter! Do they not plan this stuff....LOL

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

So just a drill?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yes, thank goodness!!! Just a drill and someone saw them coming on campus. You would think that they would have known a drill was to take place but maybe they don't tell everyone so they can really test the people????

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Maybe, but what if a civilian took out a gun in defense?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That is why I would thank they would want EVERYONE informed that there was a drill going on. This is strange or just very sloppy!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yes. It could have gone wrong the way I see it.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Going to rest for a while.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok. Good news and bad news. Good news first. Poland scored(Lewandowski) at 1:41 in the game!! So for now we're up 1 over Portugal. Both sides have had decent chances since then.

Now for the bad news. My friend did not come over so the topic is postponed...................He would if he could, but it is simply not possible. Ah damn. Ok so now that I have that out..

Portugal just scored...
1-1 so no good news for now.
edit on 30-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Good morning, Shedizens!

I was lazy last night and made a pile of mini-quiches for dinner, and now I want more for breakfast. Might get on that soon! I think there's jusssttt enough bacon left. If not, guess I'll cook up some sausages. Mmm, sausage quiche! LOL.

We've been awake since 4am.... it's now 7am and already my son is acting like he desperately needs a nap. *slowly, Kaelci's head nears explosion point*

Last bit of story -here-

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“Meow!”

Feline Sita began to run around in circles, falling upon her face over and over, her newfound paws and tail causing her trouble as she struggled to steady herself in her new form.

Kaelci stood amazed, a bizarre longing coming over her as she stared at this unfortunate creature. Sita had turned into a kitty! She ran over to the cat and swiftly picked it up, scratching it behind the ears.

“Oh gosh! Darien! Can we keep her?”

Darien sent her a strange glance, a look that suggested she had lost her mind, before he expertly concealed his surprise and smiled wryly, performing a vague shrug.

"You would keep this beast...? I would suggest we throw the creature down into the cave to lurk in the shadows forever, but the story is yours."

"She was my friend! And I doubt she'd cause any harm in this form... hang on, I'll put her in the tower!"

Swiftly closing the tower door, Kaelci smiled brightly up at Darien and gestured toward the spider's lair.

"Shall we continue? I assume you have your giant shoe at the ready?"

Darien only smiled mysteriously.

"Indeed, I do."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hope you got caught up on rest. It seems that something has happened to the sandman as he doesn’t seem to be visiting anyone!!!! It looks like we might know what the alienships are up to…..LOL

Oh I am soooo sorry you didn’t get to talk things out. But as into this game as you are it might not have been the best time. Is it still 1-1? It was last time I checked.

a reply to: kaelci
Oh my that is early for someone who no longer has to clock in!!! LOL I’m headed your way for breakfast even though I just had dinner. I am LOVING your story!!! I can’t wait to see what the kitty gets into, I just know its coming.

I’m almost done with “dailies” and ready to veg out in front of the tv & laptop.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

We lost through penalties....and yeah it sucks to not have talked. It would have been a good time. I lost interest due to being tired at the extra time. So tired for no good reason..

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
of course your tired. Emotionally and physically I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Not emotionally. I do lose all emotions or become sort of "dead" at times, but not now. Just sleepy for no good reason. Emotionally I'm sorta hyper.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
On second thought!

NVM

Thanks Q!

edit on 30-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I am happy he is ok. Now it's you who needs to rest and have a cocktail.
edit on 6 30 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thanks Q!

A cocktail, yes.

edit on 30-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: Sorry Q change of heart. Had to edit!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20928038]TNMockingbird[/post

You relax, I am sure your day was long!
edit on 6 30 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Continued from page 43

The companions had left the shed behind days ago. In the clearing they saw a magnificent horse like beast of fur and antlers. It's coat was of long fur, mostly black with a white swirling pattern throughout. Its legs were all black as well as the mane and tail. It had mostly black with a lining of white around the eyes and part of the snout. "A Stagamasaurus! They are as rare as a unicorn and guardians of secret places and things." Said the forest boy. "Garren, how do you know this?" asked Night Star. He put a finger in front of his mouth to hush her up lest she scare the beast away. It was aware of the intruders and stood on its hind legs in protest before galloping away at great speed.

"My forest guardians and the sentient trees taught me to commune with animals. They knew of this wondrous creature, though I have never encountered one until now. There is a place or a thing being guarded for some reason. I do believe this is the new adventure we may be looking for my friends." said Garren. They all watched as the beautiful animal danced away deep into the woods, too in awe to even speak. Night noticed the many leafless trees and dry grass, as though it were late Autumn, but as they progressed further through the forest, it came alive with color, scents and sound. Wild flowers pushed through the grass as vines twisted and climbed the tall trees. Bird song filled the air along with chattering squirrels all around them. It was warm with a cool breeze soothing their senses.

In the distance there was an old wooden house with a huge garden of flowers and herbs. Some were of medicinal value others for skin care. The aroma was wonderful and the sight was enchanting. Bees, butterflies and hummingbirds were flitting around from one plant to another. Rabbits and deer stood by the garden's edge watching with much curiosity. There was an elderly woman with gnarled fingers, a slightly bent back, long white wild hair and a sweet and lovely wrinkled face. She stood on the porch and smiled sweetly as the friends approached.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

a reply to: kaelci

Very nice entries, ladies!

I was going to wait until later as I love to read them at bedtime but couldn't help myself.

Challenged in the self control department.

They are both wonderful and thank you!

Kaelci! Is the Spider lord headed for the mouth of a kitty!

Night! I want to live there!

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join