It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: reldra
I had told my mom about The Shed and what a wonderful place it is. What a comforting place I found it to be. Her spirit might visit it, I think.
Im so sorry. I lost my Mom 3 years ago. She was my best friend

For all of us who have lost our Mom's

It's still hard for me. I always brought her home little things from a bakery I know she would absolutely love or some other kind of surprise like flowers just for the hell of it. The other day when I was sitting on the swing in the yard, I looked up at her window where she would she would always look out at me and talk a bit before her knees hurt too bad and she would have to go sit. Then I would go visit with her.

Any time I made a new craft I couldn't wait to go show her. She was always so amazed I made it myself. We shared a lot of meals together and just chatted. I miss her terribly.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
You mean the Dallas thing? I'm following the thread. It's bad.

Q's a joker. It's hard to tell if he's serious. It's part of what makes him cool.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

That little so and so!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hiya Jess! How is every little thing?

Poor little rat would only eat banana tonight. At least she ate something.
edit on 7-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
You mean the Dallas thing? I'm following the thread. It's bad.

Q's a joker. It's hard to tell if he's serious. It's part of what makes him cool.
That whole Dallas thing is bad news. Im following it too

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Continued from page 69

Throughout the entire meal, Pesky bombarded the elderly woman with questions. Night kept apologizing and rolling her eyes. Finally she picked the little Pixie up and stuffed her in the pocket of her dress. Still you could hear her mumbling and carrying on, but she knew she'd better shut up and not press the elf's buttons.

An interesting story unfolded though, so Night couldn't be too upset with her little friend. Enyonna told the tale of how it was in her blood line, the passing down of this place and the responsibilities that went along with it. She told of many secret artifacts. Some were of great value and power, but in the wrong hands could wreak havoc, death and destruction. Some were quite mysterious and haunted by evil entities that needed to be kept locked up in glass cases or boxes with magical symbols and with powerful spells. Pesky worked her way out of Night's pocket. "What about the first dragon? You mentioned having something of it. What is it and why do you have that?"

They had finished dining and were sipping tea or elven wine. The forest boy Garren was curious about the stagasaurus. "He is so magnificent! I can speak with animals and approach them. They usually have no fear of me. Why did he look so angry and bolt away?" Enyanna first poured a tiny amount of tea into a small wildflower to use as a cup for the pixie to drink from. "He is a gentle creature, but as a guardian of this place he must be extra cautious. He is watching and not far away. I don't think he was angry. just excited as it has been so long since anyone has approached this place. If he would have sensed that any of you couldn't be trusted, he would have killed you with ease with his magic."

She sipped her tea slowly. "Ah, the first dragon, that is a tale in itself. He arrived in ancient times as a child. Friendly and trusting and filled with so much love for any being he came in contact with. He was completely green like leaves and grass. There was a maiden who looked after him and they were inseparable. Seeing that it could breath fire and wreak havoc with anyone who tried to harm the maiden, the village folk took their weapons and hunted the beast. In doing so, they also killed the young maiden. We have her gown, the same shade of green as her beloved dragon as well as her jewelry. From the dragon, we have a few scales and his last tear which turned into a teardrop shaped gem. We also have his entire skeleton. It was requested by the dragons parents who had come in search of their precious Son. Elisia and I are the maiden's descendants and were made the keepers of secret and sacred things by the dragons of old. They taught our ancestors of powerful magic and all about herbs for medicinal and other purposes. These things were handed down from generation to generation."

The friends sat in amazement as the tale unfolded. What an amazing, enchanting, mysterious place this was.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Because of our little shoe incident earlier today, I decided to hop onto Pumpkin Patch and buy my son some new shoes... got distracted by $45 = free shipping! So ended up getting some socks and 2 shirts for him too......

hehehehehe!

Hello Miss Elfie *waves*
Thank you for the story! What a lovely dragon tale!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Oh what cool shirts for your darling boy!!!!!! Love them!!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reldra, I am so sorry, I didn't realize that your Mom had passed away. She is finally at peace and no longer suffering. You will always have your memories and love and she will be watching over you.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: reldra
I had told my mom about The Shed and what a wonderful place it is. What a comforting place I found it to be. Her spirit might visit it, I think.
Im so sorry. I lost my Mom 3 years ago. She was my best friend

For all of us who have lost our Mom's

It's still hard for me. I always brought her home little things from a bakery I know she would absolutely love or some other kind of surprise like flowers just for the hell of it. The other day when I was sitting on the swing in the yard, I looked up at her window where she would she would always look out at me and talk a bit before her knees hurt too bad and she would have to go sit. Then I would go visit with her.

Any time I made a new craft I couldn't wait to go show her. She was always so amazed I made it myself. We shared a lot of meals together and just chatted. I miss her terribly.

That is a lovley post. I will always miss my mom terribly. She was 19 when she had me. I am syunned how much she looks like Meryl Streep in this video, or the other way round. Not real sure. Her most reent pic I had, they are twins.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
There is someone who has come into the Shed, not often, but upon occasion. I am worried about him or her that gives away too much. It is a him, I already messed it up. I was on skype video with him for an hour earlier I think and then again the last hour. There was blood. Not enough to kill someone I don't think. But it was alarming to me.
edit on 8-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I think he will be ok. I beleive someone called through the bathroom door before he hung up. I know he had been drinking, heavily. Good to know someone else was in the house.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
[[[SHEDHUG]]] I am so sorry. I know there are no words that will help ease your pain but know that I am thinking about you!!!! She will always be with you, as a part of you.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Sorry I'm confused, what do you mean blood?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

He was shaving his head and made lots of mistakes, especially with an earlobe, it was split. so, there was some small amounts of blood running in numerous places. I told him over and over to stop. and to get an antisceptic and bandage for the ear.

We were on skye video earlier. it hung up. then my computer was having problems when he called again. I restarted and went back on skyoe video to see THAT.

he was not shaving his head the first time, he was in his garage, showing off his car. He seemed fine. Other than heavily intoxicated, but lots of ppl on here are.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
OMG! Does he have any steri-strips? I haven't seen it but anything face or ear related bleeds bad. BUT he might need stitches.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I am prety sure he needs stitches. I have tried to call back. I only have his skype. I know his real first and last name, that went nowhere on google.

Hopefully, it was another person in the home I heard. I can't do anything more.

I told night who it is. One person is enough, ppl deserve privacy. Not going to post it .

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra That sounds like T
He'll be ok. He will just wake up stuck to the pillow. Guys dont like to go to the hospital after drinking, and if the other person is drinking too, you dont want them driving him

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Oh man, that's scary. At least there is another person in the house with him. Keep trying to reach him, or maybe he will eventually get back to you. Keep us posted Honey!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I will

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Thanks Sweetie! He'll probably regret doing this in the morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join