It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Guys don't like to go to the hospital period! My Husband's a good one for that. He almost died on me a few times. Men! LOL

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well, I am trying to stay upbeat and I have a crematory to visit in the morning. I am trying to think of the song that makes me the happiest. There are so many.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You are a very strong and brave woman, someone your Mother must be very proud of. Concentrate on the services and get together with family and friends. The rest will somehow work itself out. HUGS!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

TY
Hugs and squishie

I am gonna go with this, though there are so many songs in so many genres that make me happy, this one always has. With just a lil extra spice.

I would grab that guy so fast no one would know he was gone

edit on 8-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Guys don't like to go to the hospital period! My Husband's a good one for that. He almost died on me a few times. Men! LOL

I'm the same, I hate hospitals and even just the GP. I literally only go to the GP if I have to for Zach otherwise I can deal with it myself, hell, took me almost 10 years of horrendous pain before finding out it was gallstones, only going to the ER because my partner -made- me.

RELDRA!!!!

We haven't talked much on the boards, nor even here in the Shed, but I would just like to say *hugs*!!!!! I am sorry for your loss!

ETA:
And I see that you're trying to stay upbeat and happy... so...
Ignore my sad faces

edit on 8 7 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

originally posted by: Night Star

I'm the same, I hate hospitals and even just the GP. I literally only go to the GP if I have to for Zach otherwise I can deal with it myself, hell, took me almost 10 years of horrendous pain before finding out it was gallstones, only going to the ER because my partner -made- me.

RELDRA!!!!

We haven't talked much on the boards, nor even here in the Shed, but I would just like to say *hugs*!!!!! I am sorry for your loss!

ETA:
And I see that you're trying to stay upbeat and happy... so...
Ignore my sad faces.

keleci, even if we haven't talked much, I see your avatar and my mind automatically knows 'you are one of us'. One of the shed, one of the good ones. Any emoticons are fine. Talking or not, you are in this family and therefore, family with me. *hugs*. ty just for saying something

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reldra, keep playing your happy songs. There is power in music, power to lift our spirits up or to go along with whatever it is we're feeling.

Kaelci, I'm not much better myself, but I think if I were close to death, I'd think twice and just go. LOL

I have been in a good mood lately, only because I don't have any tests or doctor's appointments until September. The closer I get to that date I'll be all miserable and worried and nervous as hell. You'll all be hearing me whining about it I'm sure.

Well it's 4:15AM, I think I'd better get my butt to bed. I don't want to, but I'll try to get some sleep.

Morning crew should be here soon enough, so you'll have to guard the castle, I mean the shed.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Goodnight our Elven Host.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
G'day Shedafarians !

Just popping into thank you all for my anniversary wishes !
Such a lovely surprise ...

So much happening in here today !
From wounded friendly owls to wounded bloodyshed members ... and
the extremely sad situation in Dallas.
I hope everyone is safe and well !

I am against killing animals unless it isfor humane or survival reasons.

I had a mate that I reluctantly agreed to go spotlighting with, ... never again !
After not finding any feral rabbits, foxes or roos ( they are all pests in the bush ) ... he yells out to stop the car , which I did
thinking he must have seen a rabbit or such.
To my absolute horror, he shot and killed a beautiful big Owl !!

I made him pick it up and take it home to at least feed his dogs.
The whole way home I was berating him for such a senseless act.

We are no longer friends.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

an owl? for what purpose? I would have been upset too!

I am not a vegetarian yet, but I am not going to shoot an owl.
edit on 8-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

On date 3 update. That was not my kitchen or room but I got good tips how to clean.

Edie walked over at 9. As she walked in she kissed me and said hello. She brought baked potatoes half cooked. So she baked them in the even and loaded them up after with everything possible. I gave her Matins drink that my bartender friend made for us but he left before she arrived.

We ate and I cleaned up. Thanks zazzafrazz. Lol we walked outside to the beach and talked for one hour. I told her I will walk her home and make sure she is safe. She no and she wanted a martini. I said ok let's walk to a bat by the beach.

She said no at your house. I was like ok. Lol. I made her a drink. We talked and listened to music of her choice. She was tired so I took her and put her in my bed and kissed her goodnight. And she is sleeping right next to me as I type on my phone lol. End date 3

Ok going to bed its 2:50 am!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Good Morning my lovely Shedigans!! We have finally made it to Friday!! Woohoo!!! And I’m off Monday so another 3 day weekend!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

a reply to: Timely
I think you made the right choice ditching him as a friend! So glad you enjoyed Night’s surprise party!

a reply to: Quantum12
Quant – I’m so glad that things are going well for you and Edie!!! That is awesome!!! You are treating her like a true gentleman.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Morning Jess!

Yes!!! Friday!!!!

Hope your day is good, any weekend plans?

5Ks and all of that? Moonshine tastings?

LOL

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Oh I love your avatar!!
Just a nice lazy weekend! Paul has a big run scheduled for Saturday but its just a training run so I get to sleep in

How about you? Any big plans?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Oh I love your avatar!!
Just a nice lazy weekend! Paul has a big run scheduled for Saturday but its just a training run so I get to sleep in

How about you? Any big plans?

Ahh, sleeping in. Good for you!

Last weekend almost did me in so I may laze around myself. I haven't even checked the weather which is unusual. I need to get to the woods. LOL
I'm withdrawing.

I found that pretty lady with the bird in the most fantastic, IMO, shade of green. Had to take her for myself

Our little bro Q is doing very well isn't he? It makes me smile/giggle when I read his updates. I feel like a big sis!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I know. We are the proud momma's pushing the bird out of his nest. LOL

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Bahahaha!!!

I suppose we are!

It's about time he learns to fly, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I reckon Q is holding out on a few juicy details !

... prolly for the best.

We don't really need 50 shades of tin foil. Lol.

😎

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
I reckon Q is holding out on a few juicy details !
... prolly for the best.
We don't really need 50 shades of tin foil. Lol.
😎

Speak for yourself!

Feel free to PM me Q!!!!

LOL

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Bwhahahaha
You are hilarious!!!!

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join