It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'll get there!
I've tried not to spend too much on reno'ing this place, and just updated things here and there, stuck on some ship lap, redid flooring and painted.

I love it, it's so much fun and a break from the reality of work.

My beach place was a shack, and I stripped it back to basics and lightened it. An entire wall of window, Now its a haven.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Quantum12 Indirect heat and watch your temperature. Internal temp should be at least 145 but not a lot over that or it will become dry. Baste

Got it. Your so kind to always help me cook. I really appreciate your good ways!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Awwwww, love the owl!!!

This was taken in my yard last year.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: visitedbythem

Darn! Sorry to hear that. I obsess over my garden, I'd coon hunting if it happened to me. (says the quasi-vegetarian who has no guns)
Got all kinds of guns, but I wont shoot an animal. Not unless it attacks me. I really love all kinds of animals. I put a scarecrow motion activated sprinkler out there to give the coon a bath

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

What a sweetie! I love owls. They would be my mascot if I could choose.
Sadly I think my spirit animal is in fact road kill...sigh~

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Beautiful! Is that a cat hanging out on the couch? Love the flowers on the table! I shall be visiting soon. LOL

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Bahahahaha, road kill for your spirit animal. OMG!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Beautiful! Is that a cat hanging out on the couch? Love the flowers on the table! I shall be visiting soon. LOL

Yup

Fatty Boomsticks.

edit on 7-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, yeah, the room is a bit of a mess but that was a good movie.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: visitedbythem

Darn! Sorry to hear that. I obsess over my garden, I'd coon hunting if it happened to me. (says the quasi-vegetarian who has no guns)
Got all kinds of guns, but I wont shoot an animal. Not unless it attacks me. I really love all kinds of animals. I put a scarecrow motion activated sprinkler out there to give the coon a bath

You are so sweet! Being new here, you probably never heard the story about my Husband's hunting experience. He was determined to get himself a deer once. He had the bow and arrow, the camouflage outfit, tree stance, that vanilla or whatever scent so you don't smell human and scare the animals away. He would sit out for hours on end and one day...

He comes homes and says, he found his deer, or was it a buck? It was huge! He says, "Here I was sitting in my tree stance and right below me this deer was standing there looking up at me with those beautiful eyes and I'm looking at him." He says he took his tree stance down and came home. He couldn't do it. LOL I knew he wouldn't. He loves animals. He said it was so beautiful and innocent he just couldn't do it. Sold all his gear after.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Bad stuff is going down in Dallas right now. I hope none of our members are stuck there.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Awwww, I used to have two all black cats. Love kitties!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Bad stuff is going down in Dallas right now. I hope none of our members are stuck there.

Isn't Tech from Texas somewhere?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yes he is but I'm not sure where. I was wondering about him.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I had told my mom about The Shed and what a wonderful place it is. What a comforting place I found it to be. Her spirit might visit it, I think.

Is she still in the nursing home? She didn't pass yet did she? You'd better let us when she does! I am still praying for a peaceful passage for her.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Yes he is but I'm not sure where. I was wondering about him.

Hopefully he is just fine.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star He sounds like a great guy. I have a buddy at work who did the same thing

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

A mop? Ok. I was wondering if my bedroom looks ok? I can kinda make the bed.

Bahahahaha! I almost spit my water out! Don't you have closets where you can put things? Sheesh, do we have to go over there and clean that mess up for you? Once you clean it up, it's keeping up with it after.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Night Star He sounds like a great guy. I have a buddy at work who did the same thing

Awwww, I just love stories like that! Oh man, I kept telling him he was wasting his money because he would never be able to kill a deer. I mean learning to use the bow and arrows is cool, but to slice through a beautiful creature like that? OMG! Unless we were starving and needed to eat, no way!

I love a man who loves animals! There is nothing cuter than a man cuddled up on the couch with a cat curled up against him.
In the Winter they will both be under a blanket on the couch and all you can see is the top of the cats head. LOL Adorable!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think I'm all caught up. I'm not sure what button I hit but I wiped out my reply so no fancy replies like normal.

Relda / Zazz - I cannot believe the two of you let Quant lead you on, LOL. I was cracking up...

Quant - Be sure to give us an update

Night - Hey sweetie

Skid - I just woke up and saw this, what horrible news!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join