It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combining Multiple Childhood Vaccines Not Safe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I just listened to a podcast interview yesterday with William henry.

He said something so mind boggling I had to check. The vaccine information incert has the symptoms listed as mild that are in fact the symptoms of syrum sickness. That would incress the number of people that have a poor reaction to vaccines.
edit on 22-6-2016 by Iamthatbish because: I can't spell

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Ok, first of all, if you are going to do a literature review on 'combining multiple child vaccines' why on Earth would you choose a study on the effects of MMR on adults? Why on adults and not children? And why just one specific vaccine and not multiple ones? Why not choose a study that actually analyzed the topic of his own article?

Second, he said about this study that it did not show any new or unexpected safety concerns for MMR vaccination in adults. Which means the vaccine is safe. Then why did he choose this specific article to suggest that multiple vaccinations harm children? He said the vaccine is safe and there were no children involved in the study. There is no relationship between this study and his own article.

Ugh!!! I'm just not seeing the discrepancy. Again, the report read to me as "We know that multiple vaccines given simultaneously, and in combination with other stress factors (like underlying conditions), increases adverse reactions including hospitalization and death," including and perhaps especially in infants, as demonstrated in these numbers.

Boadicea, read Miller's article again and tell me: which studies were done on children with multiple vaccines? Which studies back up his conclusion? (that multiple vaccines cause harm and even death). That's the discrepancy. If you are going to do a literature review about the dangers of multiple vaccines, you would choose studies on that specific topic: children + multiple vaccines. Why did he then pick a study on adults and MMR? Which showed MMr to be safe? (and he also didn't specify that the 7 deaths were not caused by the vaccine).

Can you see how nothing this man writes makes sense?

I really hope it's clearer now. I won't be able to come here for a couple of days and I don't know how to explain it better, sorry.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Okay, I'll read the report again, with all this is mind, and see what I see -- thank you

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It just seems a bit logical to me . . .

I'm assuming that each strain . . . would stress the system to come up with antibodies.

And a pile of strains would be a lot of stress on a young child's system.

Is there anything wrong with my logic?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Firstly, I'm pro preventing preventable childhood disease, pro protecting those too young to be vaccinated, and pro protecting the immunocompromised.

However, I know I would not enjoy getting eight different shots in one sitting, and did not allow that to be done to my children. We divided up the vaccines and spread them out..

You don't have to get all of them at once, provided you are prepared to go for extra appointments.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
a reply to: Boadicea

The rotavirus virus causes serious diarrhea and sickness; since the vaccine the deaths caused by the Rotavirus virus have declined, in India (as an example) deaths amongst children under 5 have decreased from 47,100 to 5 per year (LINK). The vaccine can cause intussusception, which is when a section of the intestines folds into another section causing a blockage. This happens to 0.79 per 100,000 children which is very low risk compared to the possible deaths caused by the virus. I hope this makes sense.

You may want to reread what you posted. From your link: "National estimates of rotavirus attributable deaths among children under five years of age ranged from 47 100 (India) to fewer than 5 deaths (79 countries)."

The deaths weren't reduced by 47,095. It's merely comparing Indian rotavirus deaths to that of other countries.
edit on 23-6-2016 by bigal7997 because: Quote issue

edit on 23-6-2016 by bigal7997 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
I recently learned that the CDC wants US children to have 49 shots before the age of 6 and 69 shots before 18.

As a grown man, that makes me tremble.

Lunacy.

An people honestly believe there is not some agenda to make us weak and feeble so we are hooked into the medical system for the rest of our lives ! 49 shots !! .....whoever dreamed that crap up should be given the shots themselves... then as they come crawling back to the hospital sick and feverish give them the other twenty... I kid you not !

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Only 5.4% of reactions were fatal?
Keep going, it's not worth letting that cut in to company profits.

Deathdealers.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yeah, which is why we're living longer and surviving childhood in larger numbers. Clearly the work of the nefarious tptb and their depopulation agenda!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bigal7997

"National estimates of rotavirus attributable deaths among children under five years of age ranged from 47 100 (India) to fewer than 5 deaths (79 countries)."

The deaths weren't reduced by 47,095. It's merely comparing Indian rotavirus deaths to that of other countries.

Thank you for pointing that out -- I completely missed it!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

It just seems a bit logical to me . . .

I'm assuming that each strain . . . would stress the system to come up with antibodies.

And a pile of strains would be a lot of stress on a young child's system.

Is there anything wrong with my logic?

Nothing wrong with your logic per se.
But there's an awful lot wrong with your understanding of physiology and how vaccines work.
Which is the important bit.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daryllyn
Firstly, I'm pro preventing preventable childhood disease, pro protecting those too young to be vaccinated, and pro protecting the immunocompromised.

However, I know I would not enjoy getting eight different shots in one sitting, and did not allow that to be done to my children. We divided up the vaccines and spread them out..

You don't have to get all of them at once, provided you are prepared to go for extra appointments.

Do you actually get 8 different shots or are some vaccine combined e.g. MMR, DTaP.
Those two count for 6 diseases.
As for spacing them out, wouldn't you think having multiple visits increases the psychological trauma and increases the risk of needle-stick injury?
It also leaves gaps where the kids are vulnerable.

But I suppose getting them is better than not.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Yeah, which is why we're living longer and surviving childhood in larger numbers. Clearly the work of the nefarious tptb and their depopulation agenda!

Why would they want you to die if you are hooked into the medical system because you are sickly and dependent on their drugs ?

The number of recommended vaccinations has been steadily increasing, along with adverse reaction reports and autism. The CDC says there is no connection between autism and vaccines and they have all kinds of paid studies to back up their claims. In the mean time in N.Y. City 1 in 45 children have been diagnosed with autism. Sure, it has to be anything but 69 shots before you are 18 because the CDC says so..

Maybe it is the 760 to 1600 times the allowable limits of glyphosate accumulation in American mothers milk over the European glyphosate limits for their drinking water. Ooops can't do anything about that or even make it commonly known for to much money is passed under the table. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Maybe it is the 300 million prescription drugs that are taken every year that are Big Farma approved for consumption by the population and advertised incessantly so you to can feel better... Don't listen to the side effects that are spoken faster than a Chicago airport ground controller though or you might decide to pass on their product.

Several possible causes no doubt..... but many parents with autistic children say their child was fine until the received the shots and #$%^&* the CDC...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

but many parents with autistic children say their child was fine until the received the shots and #$%^&* the CDC...

And very, very many more do not. Some people are very afraid of allowing a black cat to cross their path. Sometimes the phone rings as I'm stepping into the shower. I don't think that means there is a relationship.
upload.wikimedia.org...
edit on 6/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Actually, that reply appeared, on the face of it, to be nonsensical.

What do you think I don't understand about physiology?

Or was that just a gratuitous slam?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is it the case, Phage,

that NONE of the stats in this sphere give you pause; none give you the least bit of concern?

Even if you had an infant child?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
The "stats" given are meaningless when they ignore pre-existing conditions.

My (no longer)infant daughter has had all of her recommended vaccinations and is a healthy (if exasperating) teenager.

edit on 6/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Certainly pre-existing conditions need to be controlled for.

Congrats on getting her to teen years.

Or condolences . . . as the case may be on any given day.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Pardon?

Actually, that reply appeared, on the face of it, to be nonsensical.

What do you think I don't understand about physiology?

Or was that just a gratuitous slam?

I think you don't understand much otherwise you wouldn't have made your initial statement.
Pretty simple deduction.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: GetHyped

Why would they want you to die if you are hooked into the medical system because you are sickly and dependent on their drugs ?

The number of recommended vaccinations has been steadily increasing, along with adverse reaction reports and autism. The CDC says there is no connection between autism and vaccines and they have all kinds of paid studies to back up their claims. In the mean time in N.Y. City 1 in 45 children have been diagnosed with autism. Sure, it has to be anything but 69 shots before you are 18 because the CDC says so..

Maybe it is the 760 to 1600 times the allowable limits of glyphosate accumulation in American mothers milk over the European glyphosate limits for their drinking water. Ooops can't do anything about that or even make it commonly known for to much money is passed under the table. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Maybe it is the 300 million prescription drugs that are taken every year that are Big Farma approved for consumption by the population and advertised incessantly so you to can feel better... Don't listen to the side effects that are spoken faster than a Chicago airport ground controller though or you might decide to pass on their product.

Several possible causes no doubt..... but many parents with autistic children say their child was fine until the received the shots and #$%^&* the CDC...

Here's study funded and carried out by the anti-vaccination brigade which they hoped would show a link to autism from vaccines.

It showed that there isn't a link.

europe.newsweek.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join