It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Report Exposing Cover-Up of Fukushima Proves Conspiracy Theorists Right

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
WHEN the Part 1 thread is found (SO is looking at last report) there were a number of agencies and individuals documented who visited Japan to assess the situation. Sec. Clinton comes to mind as one, and many others. The cover-up of co-conspirators continues to deny the world the full truth of what is happening and what they have always known was happening at Fukushima.

For example, there were special cameras both inside a reactor (#3 Mox reactor that blew) and throughout the plant site that can make clouds of radiation visible and measurable. Bet they've never shared those pics and data.

Many more companies (GE) and individuals and agencies need to biggie up and start paying for solutions at Fuku. They hid the problems that led to this disaster, they hid the disaster as explosions happened, and they continue to hide the losses of life and our environment that continue.

This admission needs to pry the lid off the others still hiding.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Fukushima situation very sad. I as well followed all possible information in 2011 to presant.
I new in my heart that it would change everything. People around me didnt think that much about it. Then all the sea life was dieing off, sealions had sores all over them. My heart fell to the floor. They blamed it on alge.
Its nice to know that I wasn't crazy after all because no one around me thought it was a big deal. I was so frustrated. I just wish every possible government resources from around the world would have jumped in to help.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join