It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three arrested at Holland Tunnel with cache of weapons on way to New York

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You know very well that you completely changed your post that I replied to.

Your post originally said that the guy said that he was going there to kill someone, etc..
So I said that you did not watch the video, because he got past that in the first few minutes.

And he did not take weapons to do something bad.
He was trying to save a young girl.
The girl was at a place where she watched a friend die from heroine, and she could not get out.
The guns were obviously for self defense, in case they ran into trouble.
They were trying to bring the girl home.

edit on 6/21/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
You know very well that you completely changed your post that I replied to.

I changed it well before you replied. It was only one line, not like it was hard to edit.

And he did not take weapons to do something bad.

Really? What reason does this jackass from Pennsylvania need to arm up and pass through New Jersey on his way to New York to act like some moronic vigilante and giving legal gun owners a bad name?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a
If you own a gun legally, you should be able to possess it any place in the country.

Why? The Supreme Court has ruled in many instances that this is not the case.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wow.
Umm - my post was rather long, unlike your one-liner. So yes your post said what I said that it said when I clicked reply.

And if you can listen to that entire video, and see what kind of man he is, and then say what you said about him, then I can confirm that a person like you is not someone who I would ever respect.

And I do not choose to enter into an argument with someone who is so disingenuous that they would completely edit a post, and then lie and try to start an argument about it, so I'm done replying.
(I truly wish this forum had an ignore feature
)

edit on 6/21/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I am not here for your respect.

The guy was unstable vigilante who has no business doing what he did. He was certainly, as a gun range owner, well aware of the laws in his neighboring state. We have it bad enough here with our gun laws without a jerk off like this making it worse with his Bronson-esque behavior.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: another_lurker

originally posted by: odzeandennz
most importantly, what was their religions

did they sympathize with any arabic religions? if not its their constitutional rights.

These are Christian men and women, not arabic, also they were tryin to rescue a 16 year old girl that was being held against her will in a place where they were giving her heroin. She's been there for days and one of her friends has died on the same bed that she has been sleeping on.

Cramsey lost his daughter and her boyfriend to a heroin overdose 4 mons. ago, he owns the indoor firing range here in PA. He is a grieving father just trying to fix the epidemic that the government doesn't seem too concerned with. He was trying to do the right thing; but went about it wrong. He's rescued countless others over the last few months. The group has been sticking their necks on the line to try and stop this huge amount of deaths since the whole Fentanyl swapped with Heroin has hit our area hard.

A_L

I'm willing to bet the farm that this part of the story will never be told by the local press that covered the initial story.

The manufactured fear is all they cared about, no need to follow up on the story.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

I have been wondering if anyone actually went to rescue the girl, after they stopped this group from getting there.
If she ends up dead, it will be the fault of the police.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I agree with you about the real motives behind his choices not being shown to most in the regular new outlets. This is why I wanted to share it with you all.

I did not attend any of these gatherings, but have been following the Enough is Enough facebook page for months.

A_L

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Still not buying it. Do "Heroin dealers" usually have GI issue helmets with helmet cams installed?

Never said they were Heroin dealers now did I?

And you can't be serious to ask such a dumb question...especially with the internet.

But here you go...

www.ebay.com...

www.ebay.com...

I think you get the point.

And it was NV not a camera...and you can also buy those online.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I'm willing to bet the farm that this part of the story will never be told by the local press that covered the initial story.

It was as the female who was with them told the officers that is what they were going to do...rescue a girl being held doing Heroin.

And to update just a bit of the story if it hasn't been posted...

When cops tracked down the teen the suspects claimed they were headed to rescue, the girl told police she didn’t want to be saved, sources said. Port Authority cops couldn’t verify the teen was ever in trouble.

www.nydailynews.com...

Looks as though someone is on their own little crusade that will probably cost him more than he wants.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The young girl in question has been kidnapped before by druggies.You don't think that she would lie?

www.mcall.com...

edit on 22-6-2016 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

That could be the difference between calling for help from family and friends vs. the police coming knocking.
If the police get involved, stories are bound to change.
I'm sure this girl is not going to want to get others into trouble for various reasons, including fear of being labeled a narc, others being arrested for drugs, even herself being arrested.
If a civilian showed up to rescue her, she could have perhaps slipped out without police turning it into a federal case.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I lived in the town for 7 years that one of the three arrested is from....here is her facebook,,,

www.facebook.com...

While I don't know her, I do know people that do know her and have been in touch with them via telephone yesterday and today. None of them are happy with her choice here, although they do think that her heart was in the right place. I also have spoken with people that do know the alleged kidnapped girl in question. They are disappointed with the NYPD. The girl has no job, no money, no car...how did she get 100 miles away across two state lines by herself? And why, since she is a minor, was she not taken into custody by NYPD?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Good point. If parents want a 16 year old to come home, she has to come home.
Why would the police leave a minor in a potentially dangerous situation?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And it was NV not a camera…and you can also buy those online.

Night vision bracket is on the front of the helmet, cameras are on the side. Look again at the pic in the OP.

helmet cam images…

helmet night vision components

The little round thing on the left side of the helmet in the pic in the OP is a camera for live feed by remote to "headquarters". Read into that what you will. I'm not even scratching the surface what I see there in the photograph and what the implications are.

Not interesting that you come forward with disinfo about this case, either.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Lawyers will seek to have gun evidence tossed

"The police officers said they stopped them because they saw a crack in the windshield, but clearly that's not what happened," James Lisa, Cramsey's attorney, said after Wednesday's arraignment. "They saw all the decals and the painting basically espousing their Second Amendment rights and that's why they stopped them."

It looks like it happened just as I and others earlier in this thread suspected.

The police lied about the cracked windshield. They were searched just because of the decals on the vehicle advertising the shooting range. What does this say about motives of law enforcement? Their purpose seems to have been to harass gun owners.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Then, who cracked the windshield? The NYPD? I saw a closeup of the windshield on the news tonight. There was a very long crack from the bottom on the drivers side across to the middle of the window.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Gotta love the Daily News

Cops nab trio of 'vigilantes' at Holland Tunnel with loaded guns, 'America' gun clip and 2,000 rounds of ammo

Relax. All three are "white."

Nice truck.

Well I'm glad they were discreet about it!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Do you have a different picture?
Nothing shown previously showed a crack
www.nydailynews.com...

eta: The picture in this article shows the truck in the police impound lot. I don't see a crack, unless I am missing something.
edit on 6/22/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join