It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A "Professional" 9/11 "Truther" (And I Still Am!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
a reply to: gladtobehere

Here, here. I will always be a "truther" and will take that to my grave. There are things that happened on 9/11 that that official conspiracy theory cannot and have not explained.

I can understand that no bother, Barry Jennings WTC7, "There was nobody in the OEM, but there was smoking cofee and half eaten sandwiches" in other words, the very building that was supposed to have everything in New York, that includes for instance, blueprints of all the highrise building plans, all contingencies and plans in a terrorist attack, that was supposed to be the centre of emergency control, in an actual attack, was abandoned because of some dust and papers from the first crash into the North Tower...they ran like feck, and kept running why? ...were they suddenly psychic enough to know that the North Tower would eventually fall, never mind the South Tower, never mind WTC7 itself? Some nerve centre, and all the while the military are doing war games.

edit on 20-6-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Can two jets take down WTC 1 & 3...and later, by magic WTC 7...no but here is how it was done.

....Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered
explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the
WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered
in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers,
led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen,
conclude:

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC
dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating
nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive
material.”
Cheers

Jones paper is self inconsistent and full of errors. His thermitic material was iron oxide based primer.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Can two jets take down WTC 1 & 3...and later, by magic WTC 7...no but here is how it was done.

....Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered
explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the
WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered
in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers,
led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen,
conclude:

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC
dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating
nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive
material.”
Cheers

Jones paper is self inconsistent and full of errors. His thermitic material was iron oxide based primer.

Was there not a problem about the temperature the 'primer' should ignite at?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I have yet to see any Peer Reviewed Paper supporting the "opinions" that the Thermite was Iron oxide based primer?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I have yet to see any Peer Reviewed Paper supporting the "opinions" that the Thermite was Iron oxide based primer?

We have yet to see any peer reviewed paper Jones has done!

Hint:- Pay to publish does not mean peer reviewed!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

We have yet to see any peer reviewed paper Jones has done!

Hint:- Pay to publish does not mean peer reviewed!

I did not say Jones Paper was Peer Reviewed did I.

So the "opinions" that Jones did not find Thermite is just that, an "opinion". Am I correct?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Okay, planes do not just disappear without a trace after hitting a building or 2 or 3 or crashing in a field.

Buildings made of steel do not just fall like lego's into their own footprint from jet fuel fires or furniture fires, never have, unless you pretend that is what happened. In the history of engineering, that would be the only time ever that not only 1, but 2, NO 3 buildings in one day ever fell in freefall speed directly into the ground in seconds.

I am not a physics major, but wow, anyone that believes the **** and bull of the NIST report is seriously out of their mind.

I am not going to claim I know all the reasons behind the who what and why, but man, no way this happened in any way shape or form the way they claim it did.

The most secure building on the planet had a plane go through restricted air space, take its sweet time navigating a ridiculous turn at ridiculous speed and just happens to land directly in the one place that was supposedly fortified to withstand just this type of situation and wipe out the entire wing responsible for accounting practices without leaving a hole that resembles wings, but the plane just disappeared. Yeah I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. No bodies, no black boxes, no luggage where were the engines? Okay they found a few pieces of a plane, give me a break, who really buys this crap?

And let's not forget about that plane in the field, oh wait, what plane? Those were sure some brave passengers that rushed the scary terrorist, where was the luggage or bodies from that crash, oh, wait all there was is a huge hole in the ground, no wreckage, really?

The pile of manure that this required would need to be stacked to the MOON.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Given all your text is italicized. . are you describing you? Hopefully so.

Regardless, my point in posting is to point out that if you watch the video and pay attention to the environment of the speakers, you can notice books on shelves behind that represent a resolve to study both sides of the issue regarding the OS.

B

Strange.. I am italicized via response
edit on 20-6-2016 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
16 years and truthers are still searching for a non existing truth in the collateral damage in building 1, 2 and 7 ignoring all the fire fighters witness accounts of extensive damage and fire to building 7, ignoring the facts that building 1 and 2 collapse started exactly were the planes hit, ignoring the fact that no explosives sounds were heard before or during any of the collapse.

What an awful waste of time you guys are showing....

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Are you claiming your were paid to post on threads or was that just a misleading title?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

THANKS THANKS.

Nice to see someone still has a brain on the topic!

Congrats.

Please keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

That's because 911 is a religion with them.
Blind faith.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Blind faith.

I think you might have that back to front. These are people who don't have blind faith in the government.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Blind faith.

And the OS is what?... critical thinking?

Polly want a cracker?... lol

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
To your point 4, the secret service isn't allowed to hustle the president anywhere unless he is in immediate danger.

He was in a classroom full of kids. The secret service notified him and he chose to not freak out a bunch of kids.

I've never seen a problem with that part of the story.

a reply to: JaMeDoIt

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Whereas you display blind faith in the official story. A shaky foundation of belief in a government and their truthfulness, despite a history of lies, and too many holes & omissions in the offical story to cover in a short post.

I don't want any of your "truth" Sam Kent, because to me it's just the opposite of truth.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

And the OS is what?... critical thinking?

Science and evidence.

The conspiracy side relies on blind faith in a hand full of people.
There are hundreds of thousands of qualified experts on the planet.
Yet only a few (

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Both towers were meant to detonate as the aircraft impacted. Both failed leaving only the desperate back-up plans and the hopeless 'jet fuel' story.

It couldn't have gone more wrong for them.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Rejected! You are wholly unconvincing in every way, as is the official story.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

If only most of us could be like this guy, he had it all figured out within minutes and even got the opportunity to tell his story to the world.

Not only did he have it immediately figured out...but he appears to have had a magical ventriloquist ability where his words are profoundly disjointed from the movement of his mouth.

Explain to me why that sounds and looks like the worst dub job ever, casting fundamental reality-doubt around the basic idea that the man is even saying what the video wants you to think he is saying and then we can move forward to the next question.

Why wouldn't any reasonable, rational human being conclude that the fire caused structural failure when they watched the building collapse? I watched it happen and that was my immediate thought in real-time. It doesn't take a degree in structural engineering to reach reasonable conclusions?
edit on 21-6-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join