It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A "Professional" 9/11 "Truther" (And I Still Am!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
a reply to: gladtobehere

The guy in the first video is 'Harley Man' said to be an actor that day for the networks who were short on direct info for numerous reasons.

For effs sake...The reporter introduces him as "Mark Walsh, a freelancer for Fox"...they weren't hiding the fact that he was another reporter on the scene.

And calling it "Ground Zero" is what people were doing immediately..."Ground Zero" might be a term that is now most often associated with 9-11, but prior to that it was widely used as a term to describe the place of impact or explosion.

And again...MANY reporters and first responders were describing structural failure from the fire immediately after watching the building collapse...it wasn't mysterious.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

First of all, The country was supposedly "under attack". That isn't seen as immediate danger to the Pres?
I'd say so.

Second: What about the other 31 points he raised? All 32, IMO, are valid...

I can't see even ONE of the 'Official Story' points being valid.

Just sayin... Syx

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
a reply to: samkent

Rejected! You are wholly unconvincing in every way, as is the official story.

I agree WholeHeartedly!!!

My 8yr old grand daughter saw some of the 9-11 footage of the buildings burning. Then the fall of the first tower. She asked Me, "Why did that fall down. It was just on fire?" Right there shows Ya, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that at least that part of the OS is Crap! LMAO!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What would the conservative media have done if:

-The wife of longtime Bush Obama family friend Prince Bandar bin Sultan, also known as Bandar Bush Obama, who was the Saudi Ambassador to the United States at the time of the 9/11 attacks, "provided tens of thousands of dollars in what she believed were charitable gifts to the family of a Saudi man in San Diego who befriended and assisted two of the Sept. 11 hijackers."

Saudis Say Cash to Friend of Hijackers Was Charity

-This same Prince Bandar Bush Obama, met with President Bush Obama, Vice President Cheney, and National Security Adviser Rice on 9/13/2001.

Prince Bandar bin Sultan 9/13 meeting at White House

-On the day of the 9/11 attacks, the dad of the sitting President, George W. Bush Barack Hussein Obama, was meeting none other than Shafig bin Laden, the brother of terror mastermind Osama bin Laden.

Papa Bush meeting with the brother of Osama on September 11, 2001

-The bin Laden family and other members of Saudi Arabia’s oil-wealthy elite have contributed mightily to several Bush Obama family ventures, even as the American energy industry helped put Bush Obama in office.

The bin Ladens and Bush family ventures

-------------------

Can anyone really believe if it had been Obama instead of Bush in office, we would find ourselves so far down the road with so many troubling questions still unanswered?

edit on 21-6-2016 by Elbereth because: disconcerting lack of perfection

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

My 8yr old grand daughter saw some of the 9-11 footage of the buildings burning. Then the fall of the first tower. She asked Me, "Why did that fall down. It was just on fire?" Right there shows Ya,

I hope you are not saying that your logical thought process is no better that an 8 year old.
There are plenty of examples of steel being weakened by fire.

I could agree with the truther community that fire alone wouldn't likely have brought down the towers.
But when you also sever over half the support columns before the fire gets started you have a guaranteed failure.

The fact that you don't look beyond conspiracy sites for steel damaged by fire shows that 911 is a religion for you.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Science and evidence.

The conspiracy side relies on blind faith in a hand full of people.
There are hundreds of thousands of qualified experts on the planet. Yet only a few claim conspiracy.
That is a religion..

I dont know what "conspiracy side" your talking about but most of the folks I know just want a proper investigation.

Evidence and science? I know you are not talking about the NIST report... They inputed all the parameters themelves. There were multiple floors where the 'as-builts' "could not be produced" so NIST just made it up, made the fire react the way they wanted depending on where they placed the interior partitions and office furniture.

As far as evidence, even those that do not believe in a secret conspiracy know the evidence was destroyed too quickly, but they just blame that on the mafia or some BS.

yes there are probably thousands of experts that could form an opinion on this but like myself I would not speak above a whisper in my office what I thought about 9/11. It's the corporate religion...
edit on pTue, 21 Jun 2016 17:19:30 -05002016 130Tue, 21 Jun 2016 17:19:30 -0500pmAmerica/ChicagoTuesday by MALBOSIA because: edit to add I took out that 10 in brackets because it messed up samkent post

edit on pTue, 21 Jun 2016 18:47:22 -05002016 122Tue, 21 Jun 2016 18:47:22 -0500pmAmerica/ChicagoTuesday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

but like myself I would not speak above a whisper in my office what I thought about 9/11.

Because you don't really believe the conspiracy yourself.
Or
You know your 'evidence' cannot stand to to face to face discussion.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

Ya baby....serve it to em.....well played well played indeed....now we can add the Towers Insurance fraud to the Titanic as another case of TPTB using the Insurance industry to launder fiat imaginary dollars into real value dollars.Beautifull.....to see this most criticl point now mainstream.

Now toss in that the Mayor gave the order to "Pull" the building because he had knowledge of sensitive govenment property next to the towers and he was TOLD by TPTB that due the the National security concerns surrounding the materials inside building7 the order to pull the pin on the pre-placed self-destruct dynamic ...this order was given to the Mayor who then passed it along....they have plausable deniability to some degree here but we now know what they did.It was a 2 fer....the Insurance scam and destruction of data and information in building 7 AND the recycling of the GOLD said to be in the Towers.

Simply Google the top 1000 Insurance payouts of all time and then follow the money....lol....easy as pie once you understand what they have been doing....massive paper trails everywhere.WCB Canada is one of the arms of this Global Fiat Money Laundering con-job.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Agree...but what is TPTB....??a reply to: one4all

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The fact that you don't look beyond conspiracy sites for steel damaged by fire shows that 911 is a religion for you.

I am not a Truther, I am a "doubter" of the OS narratives, and it is not a religion to me.

Call it what you want, but the official story of 911 is one big fat lie. The fact is, even the 911 Commissioners investigations were all stone walled, by the Bush Administration and the FBI.

It was set up to fail from the beginning. Apparently, someone with more Power then the 911 Commissioners were able to stop all their investigations and inquiries, and this fact has been omitted in their report.

Another fact is, The 911 Commissioners admitted the story they told us, is not the story told to them.

What I have written here are the undeniable facts.

edit on 21-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Severed half of the support columns?

No matter where you got that from.
It's bogus bullshIt.
edit on Rpm62116v22201600000028 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt
I cant slip anything by you,excellent......TPTB are the Powers that Be who are extensions of the Global Elite Consortium the ones working within the US Government as "observers" or "recon"....critical data which could have been used to bring down some of TPTB was recently transferred or was always housed in building7 in fact IMHO building 7 was chosen to house some special National Security level data BECAUSE the Towers were going to be dropped and the order to "pull it" could be legitimately encouraged which means sent to the Mayor through Official Government channels on the Presidential level.You can be sure the Mayor was worked like the town pump and he is surrounded by a constellation of supportive "details" to ccomodate many layers of the entire conspiracy from transporting the gold out to planting the explosives to transporting the entire buildings overseas.....lol.....

If I remember corectly some TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS was missing before the Event right? What say we GUESS that building 7 held critical data to discovering whee the money went....lol.....sooooo.....we cant pin down the Mayor he was in a bind....the Govenment or Military person who gave the top level order to "pull it" is clear due to artificially contrived dynamics already carefully in place for him creating plausable deniability....soooo the best place to begin is to track what powers INITIALLY DECIDED TO USE BUILDING 7 and then go to the INCOMING MATERIAL WHICH MUST BE LISTED SOMEWHERE looking for source..... then there is the gold which was likely transported on Military vehicles or planes.....seems to me the same people who ordered 3 of Clintons ex-Secret Service Agents onto the Waco detail before they ALL UNFORTUNATELY GOT SHOT BY WHAT SOME BELIEVE WERE US SPECIAL FORCES IN HELOS could be connected to TPTB.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
If I remember corectly some TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS was missing before the Event right?

You are wrong again, the only people claiming trillions was missing are truthers, who like posting made up stories.

then there is the gold which was likely transported on Military vehicles or planes.

What are you babbling about now? No gold was missing.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Severed half of the support columns?

No matter where you got that from.
It's bogus bullshIt.

You must be thinking of another WTC because the one I'm talking about had a plane fly through one side severing half the support columns.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

professional is not a protected title so anyone can call them self that.

I agree in everything you just said, and raise the same question
I hope the bitter truth will come to the surface one day for all to hear.

We´re glad you´re here, everyone should have a healthy skeptical mind like yours

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

No, he was not in immediate danger...if he was the Secret Service agents would have been allowed to grab him and say "come with me Mr. President" just like in the movies, since that is apparently what most of you base your opinions on.

He also didn't make points, he asked questions. Most of which have been answered ad nauseam.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Regarding one Truther meme, "Active thermitic material" (commonly referred to as nanothermite), most people who use the term haven't a clue what the real incendiary thermite is, what its made of and how its used to what effect.

They just like to sound 'scientific', having uncovered a mysterious new conspiracy (from 2009--Active Thermitic Material Discovered …: part of the title Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe -- a 2009 paper published in The Open Chemical Physics Journal describing the identification of a nanothermite composite in small red-gray chips found in the dust.), that obviously 'explains' the mystery without actually explaining anything.

Like building collapse 'footprints', free fall 'speeds', and 'controlled' demolition, the term nano-thermite is vague and disingenuous, only appealing to those that have little understanding of the real compound or its properties and its use by Industry and the Military.

What it does is keep peoples heads buried in the rubble searching for evidence thats not there and avoiding any reasonable discourse on actual events, dismissing out of hand any actual truth with "truther movement" memes.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Having said that^…

I Was A "Professional" 9/11 "Truther" (And I Still Am!)

… as a title reflects the misleading nature of the whole truther ideology.

"I was" and "I still am" in one headline, mindmeldingly brilliant.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Some one help me out please. Are the below linked prohibitions still in force? I am seeing "truther" used here repeatedly in a pejorative sense. What gives? Or is it just that the nature of the OP requires a special latitude in this particular case?Concerning The 9/11 Conspiracies Forum on AboveTopSecret.com - UPDATED!
edit on 22-6-2016 by Elbereth because: lousy self-editing

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Elbereth

I am seeing "Truther" used here repeatedly in a pejorative sense. What gives?

It's hard to come up with a succinct term for those who believe in a 911 conspiracy.
They claim they want the 'truth'.
So 'truther' was given to them as a descriptive name.
They call the other side OS'ers.
I know the 'admin' doesn't like either name because it verges on slander/insult.

Me personally I have no problem with either name. I do not consider them insults.
Just a short descriptive term for their position.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join